Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply (69914 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / Do Men Offer Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
MissCokie:
Prostitution is prohibited by many countries when done in the open or behind closed doors.

Religious countries like Saudi Arabia place a strict punishment on people caught in the act. Many people uphold the perception that, prostitution is purely against human decency or morality. Even the high and lower class of prostitutes preferred to be called sex workers.

Every year, millions of people planning tourism travel consider countries with high sex workers to spice up their tourist experience ― makes us at postingday.com doubt if anybody hates sex.

Relax your nerves, and grab a cup of chilled water, as we take you on a fascinating mind-blowing experience.

1. Nigeria

The most populated country in Africa is the number one on our list. This is a great location for free/cheap sex. Despite the strict stigma sex workers are faced with, Nigeria is still the hub of prostitution. Recently, a car driver was reported to have been charged to court for not paying a sex worker. This begs the question is prostitution truly not legalized in Nigeria?

The population of divorced women is fast rising in the country, and with such impending advantages, tourists can explore the wider options of pleasure aside the young female prostitutes. Sex in the country is relatively so cheap.

2. Thailand

This is the sex paradise of the world. Sex in Thailand city, Pattaya, cannot be compared with any other place in the world. 3000 out of 10,000 females in the country are prostitutes ― Sex freaks and tourist alike have the upper advantages to explore various options readily available to them.

Patpong and Bangkok are other great places in Thailand to get young and beautiful girls at affordable prices. Another fast-rising venture in Thailand is Gay prostitutes, they operate in the country.

The cost of enjoying sex in Thailand is dependent on the type of prostitute you prefer. Their prostitute ranges from go-go girls (most expensive) to street hookers (relatively cheap).

3. Switzerland

Prostitution is legalized and regulated by the Switzerland government. Sex workers operate in a safe and separate settlement away from the neighborhood. This settlement was built by the government with over $2 million of taxpayers’ money and managed with an annual budget of $800,000.

Although, recently there have been campaigns by various organizations in the country, demanding that the government should ban sex workers practice.

Switzerland is still a good choice for people who wish to enjoy legalized free sex.

4. Germany

Germany unlike other EU countries, legalized prostitution. Nudity is even allowed in some areas of the country. The instant availability of sex can be disguised under the form of art, whereby people who are in need of sexual desires can enroll in the art class, and draw naked women. 1000 out of 10,000 women in the country are prostitutes.

A survey reveals that more than 60 percent of German women have cheated on their partners. Tourists who might want to heighten their sex tourism pleasure can consider here. There is a high chance of getting a free sex from married women, that is if you are loaded with bucks.

5. Spain

Sex in Spain is expensive but worth the cash. The country has beautiful and hot girls, who could knock you silly off your feet and eventually empty your pockets in a couple of days.

In 2015, a Spain judge, Juan Augustin Maragall, ruled in Barcelona court that prostitutes should be given contracts, security of benefits, healthcare, pensions and unemployment payments by brothel owners.

The country law also allows nudity as a fundamental individual right, making it the most liberal country to be nude and enjoy sex in public places.

6. Copyrights Of Postingday.com

Add yours in the comments section.

Source: https://postingday.com/2018/09/07/top5-countries-that-offer-sex-cheaply/

this useless website again. read ur topic n read the article again, it doesn't connect...sex isn't gotten or offered cheaply in Switzerland, Germany, Etc.
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by shegra58: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
States where sex is 99% free;
• Benue State
• Cross River State
• Bayelsa State
• Rivers State

I'm a living testimony, I came, I saw, I ran away!

Add yours...
why u no wait to conquer? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by SaroWiwa: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is serious
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by frank41(m): 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
• Benue State
• Cross River State
• Bayelsa State
• Rivers State

Add yours...

Akwaibom state sir

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
MissCokie:
Prostitution is prohibited by many countries when done in the open or behind closed doors.

Religious countries like Saudi Arabia place a strict punishment on people caught in the act. Many people uphold the perception that, prostitution is purely against human decency or morality. Even the high and lower class of prostitutes preferred to be called sex workers.

Every year, millions of people planning tourism travel consider countries with high sex workers to spice up their tourist experience ― makes us at postingday.com doubt if anybody hates sex.

Relax your nerves, and grab a cup of chilled water, as we take you on a fascinating mind-blowing experience.

1. Nigeria

The most populated country in Africa is the number one on our list. This is a great location for free/cheap sex. Despite the strict stigma sex workers are faced with, Nigeria is still the hub of prostitution. Recently, a car driver was reported to have been charged to court for not paying a sex worker. This begs the question is prostitution truly not legalized in Nigeria?

The population of divorced women is fast rising in the country, and with such impending advantages, tourists can explore the wider options of pleasure aside the young female prostitutes. Sex in the country is relatively so cheap.

[s]2. Thailand

This is the sex paradise of the world. Sex in Thailand city, Pattaya, cannot be compared with any other place in the world. 3000 out of 10,000 females in the country are prostitutes ― Sex freaks and tourist alike have the upper advantages to explore various options readily available to them.

Patpong and Bangkok are other great places in Thailand to get young and beautiful girls at affordable prices. Another fast-rising venture in Thailand is Gay prostitutes, they operate in the country.

The cost of enjoying sex in Thailand is dependent on the type of prostitute you prefer. Their prostitute ranges from go-go girls (most expensive) to street hookers (relatively cheap).[/s]

3. Switzerland

Prostitution is legalized and regulated by the Switzerland government. Sex workers operate in a safe and separate settlement away from the neighborhood. This settlement was built by the government with over $2 million of taxpayers’ money and managed with an annual budget of $800,000.

Although, recently there have been campaigns by various organizations in the country, demanding that the government should ban sex workers practice.

Switzerland is still a good choice for people who wish to enjoy legalized free sex.

4. Germany

Germany unlike other EU countries, legalized prostitution. Nudity is even allowed in some areas of the country. The instant availability of sex can be disguised under the form of art, whereby people who are in need of sexual desires can enroll in the art class, and draw naked women. 1000 out of 10,000 women in the country are prostitutes.

A survey reveals that more than 60 percent of German women have cheated on their partners. Tourists who might want to heighten their sex tourism pleasure can consider here. There is a high chance of getting a free sex from married women, that is if you are loaded with bucks.

5. Spain

Sex in Spain is expensive but worth the cash. The country has beautiful and hot girls, who could knock you silly off your feet and eventually empty your pockets in a couple of days.

In 2015, a Spain judge, Juan Augustin Maragall, ruled in Barcelona court that prostitutes should be given contracts, security of benefits, healthcare, pensions and unemployment payments by brothel owners.

The country law also allows nudity as a fundamental individual right, making it the most liberal country to be nude and enjoy sex in public places.

Source: https://postingday.com/2018/09/07/top5-countries-that-offer-sex-cheaply/

FAKE NEWS.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by myself13: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
This shouldn't have been a topic in the first place.Sex has been given to man free of charge by God, but as always, the greed of human wouldn't let them enjoy the free gift of nature as it has been given to them freely.if we are truly adherents and obedient children of God, we should offer sex freely without payment, for we didn't create sex. American is the way to go.In God I trust.
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by slivertongue: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
I didnt visit this thread
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Wisebisho: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
• Benue State
• Cross River State
• Bayelsa State
• Rivers State

Add yours...
Benue is the highest. They offer sex as kola.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by gotzy(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Fuqman:
Small girls with big God should be legalize in Nigeria because it's another form of women empowerment. I mean, it pays right? Heck, government can even collect taxes too.
south Africa should top that list
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2018
RichardRandy:

My guys ur top3 are sure!
Ondo gals ehn., shocked
They are usually black and plump.
Over there if u are light skined guy and have ur charisma., they will be looking at u like God
I think they have inferiority complex issues.
abeg remove, how many women u hang their.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2018
RichardRandy:

Ondo gals ehn., shocked
Over there if u are light skined guy and have ur charisma., they will be looking at u like God
abeg remove, how many women u hang there
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by daroz(m): 12:13am On Sep 08, 2018
Frankly, this is trash. I have been to Switzerland several times and presently living in Germany, this OP’s write up is highly exaggerated and foolishly /ignorantly assumed, Infact its a complete trash. No one should take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by MENTORCH(m): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2018
America should be in the list, sex is so cheap here.
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by micflo28(m): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2018
We wont take this if Ghana isnt there angry

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by yaks77: 12:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Fuqman:
Small girls with big God should be legalize in Nigeria because it's another form of women empowerment. I mean, it pays right? Heck, government can even collect taxes too.
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by tosyne2much(m): 12:35am On Sep 08, 2018
lefulefu:
grin hmm na wao so naija is topping d list were u can get cheap sex but yet some guys come to nairaland to cry that they spend thousands and millions just to get a girl in za oza room with themcheesy.
The thing sef weak me oop
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Heineken(m): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2018
In Nigeria... When light spark The first thing we do is to "Smell Charger"

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by DateMynd44(m): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2018
RichardRandy:

Ondo gals ehn., shocked
hahaha lol you no well

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by micflo28(m): 12:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Wisebisho:

Benue is the highest. They offer sex as kola.
Add Akwa ibom, Oyo and Imo my state
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Redxy(m): 1:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Nigeria must always be first on a bad list like this! Why?
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Chikebranny123(m): 1:30am On Sep 08, 2018
Have u added do
Finish
Ask for transport
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 08, 2018
welcome to lagos the headquaters!!! grin grin
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 08, 2018
freedomchild:
Akwaibom

Oyo

Ondo

That's why the men from these states live long
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:07am On Sep 08, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
• Benue State
• Cross River State
• Bayelsa State
• Rivers State

Add yours...

Go to Kaduna or Plateau state and u get unlimited sex from girls for just a plate of indomie and egg plus 7up.

Talking from past experiences.....

5 Likes

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by emperorblog(m): 3:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Fuqman:

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by wink2015(m): 3:50am On Sep 08, 2018
MissCokie:

1. Nigeria

2. Thailand

The cost of enjoying sex in Thailand is dependent on the type of prostitute you prefer. Their prostitute ranges from go-go girls (most expensive) to street hookers (relatively cheap).

3. Switzerland

4. Germany

5. Spain

Nice write up!

But why must we be talking about brothel sex in this era of Hiv and Aids pandemic?

There is still others like staphylococcus aureus, hepatitis B, humano papiloma virus and some of this diseases are resisting medical treatment with some very expensive to treat.

Those guys trusting on condom and jumping from one bed to another will realise that their almighty condom do not give them the 100 per cent protection against STD or. STI infection.

There are for example Nigerians or African who stick to native root or herbal drugs for std or sti infection mainly from roadside vendors and this drugs are nothing but fake and it offer no protection and no treatment against sexually transmitted infection.

The best protection is abstinence, or zip up against illicit sex.

Alternatively, get married and stick faithfully to one faithful partner.

Have a blessed day!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by wizod(m): 4:18am On Sep 08, 2018
That's why there's high rate of HIV. Afterall na wetin concern fowl and toothbrush.
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by wizod(m): 4:21am On Sep 08, 2018
QueenSekxy:
500 in 1000 women in Nigeria are prostitutes I guess that includes you and all the females in your lineage.undecided
one prostitute spoted

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by gladisa7: 4:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Nigeria ke? You no mention south africa and other african countries wey sex na free. Their girls them no dey collect money you dey call Nigeria. Nigerian girls wey be say u n she fit dey inside room if u no give her d money or phone or brazilian hair or anything wey she ask you she go STAND UP CARRY HER WETNESS LIKE THAT DEY GO HOUSE.

2 Likes

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by victorjoe(m): 5:15am On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=MissCokie post=70974050]Prostitution is prohibited by many countries when done in the open or behind closed doors.

/quote]

Op this your list is so wrong. In the US, all u need to do is ask. No payment attached, as far as they can see the shape of ur big d***" or something that looks like it, u will score. Is that not cheap? No payments attached.

My friends in Brazil tell me just be nice, look good and smile to their ladies, no payment involved, they will follow u. Especially during that their world cup.

Venezuela nko?! They have male prostitute in show glasses. Cheap.

Netherlands de there too.

You know came and mention My Nigeria. Try any of the above with a Nigeria girl na

Abeg do ur research well before u post.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by colossus91(m): 6:05am On Sep 08, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
even some girls, #200 naira don do for naija.
I heard someone linking lacasera and gala with unilag babes ......grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa / Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over Whose Boobs Are Better / Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.