Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply (71339 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / Do Men Offer Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by chiefoboh1(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2018
Topmaike007:
your list is incomplete without Edo.
u are lying, ain't free at all there
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Almaiga: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
Follygunners:
BIAFRA nko? grin grin

Na them dey top the list for Naija. If a second and third place will emerge, na them go still claim am. Those guys are industrious in that regards. grin

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by egbabiekperemo1: 6:46am On Sep 08, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

Go to Kaduna or Plateau state and u get unlimited sex from girls for just a plate of indomie and egg plus 7up.

Talking from past experiences.....

Plus Hiv aids as take away tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by mokt(m): 6:46am On Sep 08, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
even some girls, #200 naira don do for naija.

200 for indomie and Egg
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Ballmer: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2018
RichardRandy:

My guys ur top3 are sure!
Ondo gals ehn., shocked
They are usually black and plump.
Over there if u are light skined guy and have ur charisma., they will be looking at u like God
I think they have inferiority complex issues.

Anambra
Abi’s
Enugu
Girls are the cheapest just post fine pix in Instagram Na dem rush u.

The last time I visited Anambra for a friends wedding during Obiano first term, the girl will wake me to go fucq her in the car downstair cos the House was crowded both sisters take turn.
I can’t even remember their foolish names.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Godsgift7837: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2018
Fhowe:
Rubbish list southy is not on that list Kenya too sex capitol of the world
South Africa should even be number one those people just wan use everything spoil Naija Southy when married women Dey bleep Naija guys anyhow

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by autonomous22: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
States where sex is 99% free;
• Benue State
• Cross River State
• Bayelsa State
• Rivers State

I'm a living testimony, I came, I saw, I ran away!

Add yours...

Sex in rivers state is not free o, Rivers/port Harcourt ppl love sex, yes... but not free. its "money for hand, back for ground"

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by mikaael(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
States where sex is 99% free; • Benue State • Cross River State • Bayelsa State • Rivers State
I'm a living testimony, I came, I saw, I ran away!
Add yours...

plateau state..the cold there is a factor

2 Likes

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2018
shegra58:
why u no wait to conquer? grin grin

Lol wait for who?

Dead body no dey run o
Abi u want make bloggers give headline like "Man dies during sex marathon with Olosho" before I run? Lol
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by rock003: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2018
QueenSekxy:
500 in 1000 women in Nigeria are prostitutes I guess that includes you and all the females in your lineage.undecided

That number may be correct. Many of those who claim not to be prostitutes are simply so.

If you collect money from a man because he is dating you, you are a coded prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2018
autonomous22:

Sex in rivers state is not free o, Rivers/port Harcourt ppl love sex, yes... but not free. its "money for hand, back for ground"

Ahhhh! It's either my Charisma is bleeping high or there was a "Free Phuck carnival" then.
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by enonche85(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2018
IamPlato:

If You Say 500 out Of 1000 Nigerian Women Are Hoes then You Are Exaggerating too Far...

By The Way, may Thunder Give You Bald Head For Censorin That Ass

Lol!.
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

Go to Kaduna or Plateau state and u get unlimited sex from girls for just a plate of indomie and egg plus 7up.

Talking from past experiences.....

Lol i've heard that from many people. No be lie...
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2018
frank41:

Akwaibom state sir

When you see Cross River State, Akwa Ibom is covered!

3 Likes

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2018
mikaael:

plateau state..the cold there is a factor

Real talk!
But herdsmen no go gree pesin bleep in peace na...
You go dey bleep dey reason you life Lol

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by babajero(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2018
QueenSekxy:
500 in 1000 women in Nigeria are prostitutes I guess that includes you and all the females in your lineage.undecided
almost all the girls are prostitutes but use the word "boyfriend" to cover face, any girl who indulge in all this sexual immorality all in the name of relationship is a prostitute by deceit. You will see a girl today in a relationship as it is called the next thing they will say break up looking for the next available man with money bag.

2 Likes

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by enonche85(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2018
naijacentric:
na lagos cost pass lol

Walahi na true u talk!...lol

Fvck ain't cheap in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Justice310: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2018
Very true, olosho everywhere. They're like poo undecided

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by deebsman1(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2018
IamPlato:

If You Say 500 out Of 1000 Nigerian Women Are Hoes then You Are Exaggerating too Far...

By The Way, may Thunder Give You Bald Head For Censorin That Ass
Says who, 8/10 of Nigerian women, it's only a matter of price

2 Likes

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by enonche85(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2018
pcguru1:

mehn it's been a while i took a vacation.

Come to Benue lemmie show u around. grin

2 Likes

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by babajero(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2018
naijacentric:
na lagos cost pass lol
na lie, Lagos cheap it depends on the girl you are looking for and the area you met her.
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by naijacentric(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2018
babajero:
na lie, Lagos cheap it depends on the girl you are looking for and the area you met her.
nawa to u oh av u been to other states den u did know the difference even in their high brow areas leave lagos out it

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by enonche85(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2018
PrinceZahzah:

Lol living in lagos can't be compared to those places mentioned na!
I think Benue is the easiest place to live in especially Tiv Land.

House Rent
Feeding( Food basket no be for mouth o)
Sex (Cheaper than feeding)
Transportation (very cheap)

1000% correct!

3 Likes

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2018
enonche85:

Come to Benue lemmie show u around. grin

I will oh, make I first so my job well and get confirmation then I fit take time for vacation.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by babajero(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2018
naijacentric:
nawa to u oh av u been to other states den u did know the difference even in their high brow areas leave lagos out it
I am telling you that in lagos you can just be in your room some one will just come and knock on the door, that she wants to charge phone or watch movies and that is all it takes, and they do it in every opportunity, both old and young, married and single.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2018
Wisebisho:

Benue is the highest. They offer sex as kola.

Lol especially in remote areas.

An average benue man prefers you bleep a female in their house than bring in a stranger during your stay

3 Likes

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by naijacentric(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2018
babajero:
I am telling you that in lagos you can just be in your room some one will just come and knock on the door, that she wants to charge phone or watch movies and that is all it takes, and they do it in every opportunity, both old and young, married and single.
naso naso

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by enonche85(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2018
pcguru1:

I will oh, make I first so my job well and get confirmation then I fit take time for vacation.

Lol...work first.

Just holla.
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Misscokie, how can you miss out Amsterdam, Netherlands. It should come after Thailand. And I strongly disagree with the Nigeria slot, it shouldnt even be there. Benin Republic rates over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by MissCokie(f): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2018
sammydirectly:
Misscokie, how can you miss out Amsterdam, Netherlands. It should come after Thailand. And I strongly disagree with the Nigeria slot, it shouldnt even be there. Benin Republic rates over Nigeria.

I wish the list could be a bit longer like Top10 , then their would be enough space to include other solid information. kiss

1 Like

Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by Agp19(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2018
This list is totally out of it for me, if u have travel out the shores of this country u will know Nigerians still have some sense of decency!!

My list

Europe
Netherland
Austrialia
Italy
Cyprus

Asia
Thailand
China

Africa
South Africa
Kenya
Ghana
Mozambique
Togo

America (including South)
USA
Brazil
Ecuador
Re: Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply by chokovirus: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2018
The fact that Germany and switzerland made the list and we no see France and Italy makes it a fake list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.