Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola (20729 Views)

Bbnaija’s Bisola Stuns In Figure-hugging Dress (see Photos) / Ex Bbnaija Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her Birthaday Today (photo) / Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by mrjaydee(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2018
Who asked her? wake up in the morn to read this trash. This country sef!

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2018
platorepublic:
Who knows her Before BBnaija
her family n friends

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by perdollar(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2018
bobrisky fine pass this girl but I WL rather bang her than touch bobrisky
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2018
I knew her when she entered under the duvee with TTT and bend her head towards TTT''s boxer.
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by ofiko123(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2018
But I didn't know you before BBnaija nau tongue
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by bluefilm: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Of course, we know you owe it to your pussy.

BBNaija is only secondary.
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by mysteryman2014: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2018
platorepublic:

Exactly, why are people so ungrateful nowadays.
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by hafdol(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2018
There's no doubt she's talented she's been around before going to BBN.

Check my signature
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by chiizworld(f): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2018
That's not right
BBN is part of who u are today ...u can't write ur story without it...try to give BBN some accolades
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Fitbillionairep: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2018
kingthreat:
Giving head to a married man on bigbrother 9ja brought you this far baby
you mean she issa sloppy Mouth Action giver? man her lips looks it. i wont mind

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Ken4agent(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2018
What d latest about my guy Efe? D song he dey cook since never don??
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Glink2018(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2018
Gerrard59:

Those who watched MTN Project Fame do.

Shebi You are her special assistant on social media and communication matters?

Kontinue...
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Sterope(f): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2018
Who could blame you for having no access to the Internet, radio and television until last year?
tribalistseun:
Ungrateful bitch, i didn't even know you until bigbrother
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Saheed9: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2018
platorepublic:
I knew Bisola from skinny girl in transit

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Paidrooll(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2018
Who be dis one again na If not for u giving TTT bj who for know u?
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Paidrooll(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2018
perdollar:
Guy u wik-head grin
perdollar:
Guy u wik-head
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by gare(f): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Gucciblog:
Big Brother Naija star, Bisola Aiyeola, has said she doesn’t owe her success in the entertainment industry to the
BBNaija show. Rather, it is her own efforts and personal struggles.
Bisola said this minutes after receiving a surprise Trailblazer’s Award during last Saturday’s African Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards held at the Eko Le Meridien Hotel and Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Fielding questions from journalists, Bisola said she had been on a journey to self realisation as an artiste since 2006.
She said:

“I started out in the entertainment industry in 2006. In 2008, I was on MTN Project Fame West Africa music realty TV show. I have been an actress prior to Big Brother Naija. I wouldn’t say that BBN gave me all or the mileage that I am getting now. I am stressing it because a lot of people may think I woke up one day and just went for an audition.

“I attended the Big Brother Africa audition for over eight years before I finally made it into the BBN house. So, it has been a journey and I didn’t give up.
Bisola dedicated her AMVCA Trailblazer’s award to the memory of her late baby daddy, Malcom Olanrewaju who died a few days ago at the age of 37.

“It’s been a sad week for me, but I’m also happy that I won this award. It’s not just for me; it is for my family and for people who have watched me grow, as well as those that have seen through my journey.
“Notwithstanding, it would have been beautiful if Malcolm was around to see me win this award. He knew about this journey that I embarked on some years ago.

I’m dedicating this award to him and everybody else in my life.” she said.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-dont-owe-my-success-to-bbnaija-bisola/

Pride goes before a fall, you will not humble yourself, you think you have made it, before BBN you were nobody, what you're today BBN have you the platform so just shut your mouth and thank God for that instead of you saying rubbish tomorrow Miracle and co will come and say it not BBN that made them who they are today.

It just shows how ungrateful you're
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by beninfo3: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Women and bad mouth! Who knows bisola before if not for Bbnaija?.. And a point of advice for everyone both men and women, even if you have been hustling with your talent or anything one thousand and one years ago without success or nobody has come to know you were only hustling in the dark. Always acknowledge whoever made the talent a success.
As far as am concerned bbnaija made Bisola. My opinion tho

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2018
You owe every bit of it to BBN.
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by oladele00(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2018
A typical yoruba way of life, they always bites the fingers that feeds them.
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by adedayoa2(f): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2018
platorepublic:
I did
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by luckyogor(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2018
My dear,you have been around for a while but you weren't recognised nationally and globally,prior to bbnaija,only some enlightened lagosians and nigerians who had acces to internet amd your instagram page knew about your comedy skits,acting and oap gig,so shut up and give credit to bbnaija,they made you go GLOBAL.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Spain007(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
Where is TTT self

With his wife...
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by freeman67: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2018
platorepublic:

Whoever knew Inyanya, Nii and Praize from Project Fame in 2006 would know Bisola... Besides she has been acting too.... Yes people like Nina, Cee C and Miracle in the last BBnaija may not be into any art or creative endeavor before going there.. But People like Rico-Swarvey was an actor too. Not everyone that went to big brother begins his or her journey from there. Some people just want to amplify what they do..

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Navalsadiq(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2018
scarffield:
This deeq sucking monst**
you mean sirdeek
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by RedboneSmith(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Oh shut up. Yea, you've been around since 2006, but how many of us took any real notice of you before BBN?

I saw a couple of movies she was in, before she entered the house without even really noticing. It was after she was in the house and I saw the movies again that I was like, "Oh that girl is Bisola? Didn't really notice before".

Give credit where credit is due: BBN did something huge for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by loganx: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2018
was this not the lady that gave "head" on a national tv show?
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by 12345baba(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2018
platorepublic:
I knew her. Watched several movies of hers before bbn
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by princejenks(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2018
then I guess the title of this post is misleading cos saying this makes her come across as ungrateful and belittling the mileage bbn gave her cos according to her,she kept pushing for that exposure bb gives for solid 8 years before she got it which says a lot about her expectations for what the show can offer to her career
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by agaliboy: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2018
You owe it to your 'olosho clients'. Were oshi

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by donshady(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2018
This is why some people will never help others because they will never be grateful... This is an example. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Is Pregnant For Jude Okoye - Okgist.com / “why I Married An Ugly Man” - Star Actress, Mide Funmi Martins / Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.