Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola (20753 Views)

Bbnaija’s Bisola Stuns In Figure-hugging Dress (see Photos) / Ex Bbnaija Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her Birthaday Today (photo) / Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by pretty16(f): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2018
platorepublic:
Who knows her Before BBnaija

From Project Fame
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by ADUKKY(f): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2018
Thank you for this. The title of this post is really misleading, i am sure she is not undermining the exposure BBN gave her as a brand rather emphasising that she has been at the game before BBN. People should desist from forming opinions out of headline.
princejenks:
then I guess the title of this post is misleading cos saying this makes her come across as ungrateful and belittling the mileage bbn gave her cos according to her,she kept pushing for that exposure bb gives for solid 8 years before she got it which says a lot about her expectations for what the show can offer to her career
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Yoighaman(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2018
tribalistseun:
Ungrateful bitch, i didn't even know you until bigbrother

It's not the first strike that breaks a rock. The babe has been 'striking' for years, you probably only got to know her 'cos of BBN. Had she given up after 8 attempts to be on the show, you wouldn't have known her....but she should admit BBN brought her to the big limelight.
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by 3verblazing(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2018
She no talk this one well.. BBN played a big role in what she has become... The "one" endorsement..African magic .. I had no idea who she was until after BBN... not even after project fame...
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by generationz(f): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
platorepublic:
Who knows her Before BBnaija
those of us who watched the first project fame iyanya won
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by Mitchsin(f): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Take it or leave it Bisola is very creative and hardworking not also taking away the shine from that BBnaija platform, it really made her a public figure .

Go Bisola you rock

Yes oo
Re: I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola by meobizy(f): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is the reason I hardly help Nigerians especially women: ingratitude flows in their veins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” / Davido Tells Nigerians To Stop Stressing Him Over His Album / Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.