Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes (24223 Views)

My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) / Life Inside Inmessage / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Tunagee(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2018
What is happening to our Nigerian ladies? Rather than be creative and try to be someone in life by using their acquired skills as graduate to solve problems in the society and make money for themselves, they are lazying about using the social media to do prostitution up and down.

Please visit inmessage social app and 95% of young Nigerian ladies there are offering u pussies and boobs photos live to attract men for hookups, all for money. Why then go to higher institutions to become graduate? Has Nigeria gone this bad that our ladies can't think with their brains again and become responsible people in the society? I mean, we have female pilots doing great in Nigeria; we have Nigerian female writers; we have successful Nigerian female business CEOs; top notch female event managers, top female bloggers, female fashion designers and responsible Nigerian female lecturers and professors.

But why prostitute? Don't Nigerian ladies have feminine pride anymore? Has it gone so bad that every dick is now entering their pussies. Do these ladies still feel like human after all manners of diccks have entered that same pussiees, and all manners of men have turned them to dogs since they have decided to turn their beautiful selves to doggs?? Do these Nigerian girls still feel like they worth anything in this life? Don't they feel like they are just a walking corpse that can get HIV/AIDs and die at anytime? Why are they making themselves a sacrificial lambs for men?

In future when they settle down and start having children(that's if they do) do they still feel like responsible mothers and mummies after all they did to themselves at younger age? I really pity our unmarried young guys and men as virtually 8 out of every 10 young Nigerian ladies now is into prostitution due to their weak brains.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2018
the problem is a programming issue.
it starts the moment a female child is born, the parents automatically know that they need to up their game and treat her differently from a male child.

they begin from. that moment to anticipate how to program her to be more dependent on the "Father" not parents now cos the mom was also programmed that way.

they give her more money for school than the male child and start filling her head with all sort of superstitions, myths and unrealistic fears. then they make it obvious to her; in words and deeds, that marriage is the ultimate destination and that she has to bring a man that is capable of "fending" for her.

why can't she fend for the man? issues.
then in her quest for the perfect "rich" gentleman that will allow her fry 4 eggs, she begins to open her legs to anyone with a key in hand, later she realizes that those keys are either cupboard, House, bike or borrowed keys.... at this point she is being used.....

PS this cuts across most families and individuals hence peer pressure for those that choose to remain celibate.... oyo for them, the father doesn't even want her making the trending hairstyles talk more of wearing the trending clothes so most times she has to "lie" to keep up with trends.

after being severely used but not yet abused, she ventures out of anything relationships.... In a short while, one young handsome guy with a real car key comes along and she's like.... I don't want... the guy starts spoiling her with goodies, then she finally accepts out of sympathy.....
later she realizes the guy is a G boy, with a long list of her fellow babes.... she now struggles to be no. 1... that money cannot be ignored..... in her quest to ruling, she sees some things and become sober

another guy comes along with a different car key, a jeep this time and she's like
OPE oh, she agrees and gives this one her all, till she discovers that both guys are friends.... at this point she gives up and allows herself to be abused by this new guy, another friend in the syndicate comes and she also allows him in a bid to get back at them not knowing its a setup.....

at this point she is being used brutally and abused. after a series of merry go round... in the syndicate.... virtually everyone has had their share....she gets emotionless and salvages what is left of her virtue and detaches herself from the crew only to now give up the thigh for some upkeep money.

NB their parents still support them but the support is not enough to keep up with the trend..... can never be enough......

From birth to this particular stage should be around 21 yrs.

this is the problem, it's a programming error that has no easy, straight forward solution.

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2018
if u r not married by now, just bear it in mind that as long as u r not marrying a tear rubber, u r probably marrying an extremely used and abused product......

just take a quick tot on how naija guys use and abuse cars, it'll give u an idea on what to expect..........

33 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by DaFlash: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2018
it all had to do with the system. Baad economy, low standard of living, and a failing or even a failed state if i must say. Similar case of example is that of the USSR states after post warsaw pact thoses states under communism were very poor thus lead to many women in those countries in prostitution and Indecency film, and men into crime. When the country is very bad people must do what it takes to survive. So dontt blame them. Blame the system of governance.

7 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Just tell a female frnd that u stay alone she don already begin plan visitation, once she confirms it na small small she will bringing most of her things and we guys are not even helping matter cuz we do contribute to it

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Just tell a female frnd that u stay alone she don already begin plan visitation, once she confirms it na small small she will bringing most of her things and we guys are not even helping matter cuz we do contribute to it

Correct

5 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by kelly8919(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
The app de make guys locate babes easily for their area. Nice concept though but I trust my 9ja pipo. If u know u know grin

3 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
kelly8919:
The app de make guys locate babes easily for their area. Nice concept though but I trust my 9ja pipo. If u know u know grin

u don't even need the app, I see people that use that app as introverts.

in ur area there, most of the girls there are hungry blood sucking vampires.

all u need do is walk up to them and talk, u will be amazed at the level of response and desperation that will set in..... 99percent are hungry.... which app? forget the app

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by OldBeer: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Op if you read economics in school, you would know that the principles of supply and demand is governing that situation.
It is because they have olosho men in bounteous supply, that is why it seems almost every girl is going into it.
If men decide to totally ignore them, they will find another way to make money.
But since there are men willing to chook, of course, there will be women ever ready to open.

To give you a simple formula that you won't forget:
Olosho Men= demand pusssy --------> eq (1)
Olosho Women = supply pusssy -----> eq (2)

Let's break it down by eliminating olosho:
Olosho Men = demand pusssy
Olosho women = supply pusssy

You have:
Men = demand pusssy
Women = supply pusssy

Solving further, by eliminating pusssy, indicates that
Men demand while Women supply.
This is the basic foundation of every successful market.
Equation balanced

That is the sum total of the game.

So heap the blame on both the men and women.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Nightmareo07: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hm
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lol.
Were you expecting to see preachers there?

6 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by dennel(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
I just think it's all start from home! You see families putting in their mouth more than they can chew; with the stipend coming in as salary or wages from parents, all their kids still want to go to good higher institutions and be like every other guys around... For sure the females wud open legs n the males wud probably become G, when they all in schools having little or no financial support from home... People shd just cut their clothes according to their cloth* #my opinion tho

Prostitution shd be discouraged in 9ja now before it gets out of hand...

6 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Nightmareo07: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
dennel:
I just think it's all start from home! You see families putting in their mouth more than they can chew; with the stipend coming in as salary or wages from parents, all their kids still want to go to good higher institutions and be like every other guys around... For sure the females wud open legs n the males wud probably become G, when they all in schools having little or no financial support from home... People shd just cut their clothes according to their cloth* #my opinion tho

Prostitution shd be discouraged in 9ja now before it gets out of hand...

Bro seriously it out of hand already..
Things are getting worst by day..
I'm scared of what naija gals have become

7 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Very very sickening

2 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Leetunechi: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
I have bleeped some nice pusssies from that site. cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by nkwuocha: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
When we lose track and continue to blame the ladies for the decay in their virtues,we forget they dont sleep with themselves.It only takes two to tangle.Both the buyers and sellers are prostitutes.As annoying as it may sound,they are the ones lucky enough to get married to more conservative men.Hard truth!

8 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by nkwuocha: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Leetunechi:
I have bleeped some nice pusssies from that site. cheesy grin

here we go! undecided

1 Like

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by moststylish(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
and the most annoying thing is that they would be charging 10k for short time. Like seriously, na so puzzy don expensive

10 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by ednut1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wetin u dey find go there Dat a few gals are doing it does not mean u shud generalise. Na demand and supply tins. D so called gf/bf we dey do in 9ja how diff is it to prostitution as u pay for hair,card, phone, school fees rent etc

3 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by freshlaw: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Tunagee:
What is happening to our Nigerian ladies? Rather than be creative and try to be someone in life by using their acquired skills as graduate to solve problems in the society and make money for themselves, they are lazying about using the social media to do prostitution up and down.

Please visit inmessage social app and 95% of young Nigerian ladies there are offering u pussies and boobs photos live to attract men for hookups, all for money. Why then go to higher institutions to become graduate? Has Nigeria gone this bad that our ladies can't think with their brains again and become responsible people in the society? I mean, we have female pilots doing great in Nigeria; we have Nigerian female writers; we have successful Nigerian female business CEOs; top notch female event managers, top female bloggers, female fashion designers and responsible Nigerian female lecturers and professors.

But why prostitute? Don't Nigerian ladies have feminine pride anymore? Has it gone so bad that every dick is now entering their pussies. Do these ladies still feel like human after all manners of diccks have entered that same pussiees, and all manners of men have turned them to dogs since they have decided to turn their beautiful selves to doggs?? Do these Nigerian girls still feel like they worth anything in this life? Don't they feel like they are just a walking corpse that can get HIV/AIDs and die at anytime? Why are they making themselves a sacrificial lambs for men?

In future when they settle down and start having children(that's if they do) do they still feel like responsible mothers and mummies after all they did to themselves at younger age? I really pity our unmarried young guys and men as virtually 8 out of every 10 young Nigerian ladies now is into prostitution due to their weak brains.

Have you looked at the other side of the coin? Who goes after these prostitutes? Who pays for the services?

If 8 out of 10 Nigerian ladies are into prostitution, then how many men are involved?
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
nkwuocha:
When we lose track and continue to blame the ladies for the decay in their virtues,we forget they dont sleep with themselves.It only takes two to tangle.Both the buyers and sellers are prostitutes.As annoying as it may sound,they are the ones lucky enough to get married to more conservative men.Hard truth!

I hope u r married else ur future wife might be in Iamairforce's house right now...... I mean that one that is preggo now..... she might take it out and later come for u...... to swing into action.

and as a Nigerian used car, u might need to change the engine, gearbox, engine mounts, remake the interior, do body work and respray etc

just so u know what's available in the market sha

2 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by nkwuocha: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

I hope u r married else ur future wife might be in Iamairforce's house right now...... I mean that one that is preggo now..... she might take it out and later come for u...... to swing into action.

and as a Nigerian used car, u might need to change the engine, gearbox, engine mounts, remake the interior, do body work and respray etc

just so u know what's available in the market sha

I'm a married man.I never wanted virgin and i didn't marry one.
but to be fair,both the sellers and buyers are prostitute.By the way who is airforce

1 Like

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

I'm a married man.I never wanted virgin and i didn't marry one.
but to be fair,both the sellers and buyers are prostitute.By the way who is airforce

U r very very fortunate, u should be thankful cos the remnants are very very "unmarriable" with just very very few legible and marriage -able ones.

what we see these days ehn, my brother it's disheartening and discouraging.

u can't blame the guys as well, it's in nature of a carnal man to have libido, they are all created like that.... it's the enabling ability to reproduce after the commandment to multiply...... that's the motive.

the means on the other hand, has been so saturated beyond it's natural limit..... mind u, the motive has been there from time memorial, only that for u to sleep with so many people... u might need to Wed them officially (except of course, u r not caught).
so the means was strongly guarded against unauthorised access, which is not the case today.

9 out of ten ladies are willing to bed u for a few shillings..... most of them will bill u outrightly without blinking or breaking a sweat, making the means unnecessarily accessible by all and sundry.

the 1 out of the ten which translates to 10percent includes lesbians, loyal married/courting women(out of love and respect for the spouse ), loyal married women(out of love for the children), loyal married women (out of fear of reputational damage), the emotionless, the underage and unused tear rubber and the overage/ outdated

4 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by teekay213(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pls how do I sign up on that app?

1 Like

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
teekay213:
Pls how do I sign up on that app?

Lol.
Just download d app on play store.
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by teekay213(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Owomkpo:

Lol.
Just download d app on play store.
the current version is not installable on my phone.
Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nigerian ladies this Nigerian ladies that undecided. Una no dey tire for this Nairaland. Op why are you even chatting with random Internet girls if it's not toto you are looking for tongue. Abeg leave them alone. The Nigerian girls rants are too much. Most women are sluts it's not a Nigerian women thing. Even in the west you have lots and lots of slutty women. Leave women alone and live your life if you can't it. The ranting about women all the time is beta male ish

2 Likes

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by MaGenT77: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
You did not complete the cycle
Then they become "feminists" "feminists' activist" "women freedom fighters" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
obekediamondfuto:
the problem is a programming issue.
it starts the moment a female child is born, the parents automatically know that they need to up their game and treat her differently from a male child.

they begin from. that moment to anticipate how to program her to be more dependent on the "Father" not parents now cos the mom was also programmed that way.

they give her more money for school than the male child and start filling her head with all sort of superstitions, myths and unrealistic fears. then they make it obvious to her; in words and deeds, that marriage is the ultimate destination and that she has to bring a man that is capable of "fending" for her.

why can't she fend for the man? issues.
then in her quest for the perfect "rich" gentleman that will allow her fry 4 eggs, she begins to open her legs to anyone with a key in hand, later she realizes that those keys are either cupboard, House, bike or borrowed keys.... at this point she is being used.....

PS this cuts across most families and individuals hence peer pressure for those that choose to remain celibate.... oyo for them, the father doesn't even want her making the trending hairstyles talk more of wearing the trending clothes so most times she has to "lie" to keep up with trends.

after being severely used but not yet abused, she ventures out of anything relationships.... In a short while, one young handsome guy with a real car key comes along and she's like.... I don't want... the guy starts spoiling her with goodies, then she finally accepts out of sympathy.....
later she realizes the guy is a G boy, with a long list of her fellow babes.... she now struggles to be no one.... that money cannot be ignored..... in her quest to ruling, she sees some things and become sober

another guy comes along with a different car key, a jeep this time and she's like
OPE oh, she agrees and gives this one her all, till she discovers that both guys are friends.... at this point she gives up and allows herself to be abused by this new guy, another friend in the syndicate comes and she also allows him in a bid to get back at them not knowing its a setup.....

at this point she is being used brutally and abused. after a series of merry go round... in the syndicate.... virtually everyone has had their share....she gets emotionless and salvages what is left of her virtue and detaches herself from the crew only to now give up the thigh for some upkeep money.

NB their parents still support them but the support is not enough to keep up with the trend..... can never be enough......

From birth to this particular stage should be around 21 yrs.

this is the problem, it's a programming error that has no easy, straight forward solution.

1 Like

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by MoonWater: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
OldBeer:
Op if you read economics in school, you would know that the principles of supply and demand is governing that situation.
It is because they have olosho men in bounteous supply, that is why it seems almost every girl is going into it.
If men decide to totally ignore them, they will find another way to make money.
But since there are men willing to chook, of course, there will be women ever ready to open.

To give you a simple formula that you won't forget:
Olosho Men= demand pusssy --------> eq (1)
Olosho Women = supply pusssy -----> eq (2)

Let's break it down by eliminating olosho:
Olosho Men = demand pusssy
Olosho women = supply pusssy

You have:
Men = demand pusssy
Women = supply pusssy

Solving further, by eliminating pusssy, indicates that
Men demand while Women supply.
This is the basic foundation of every successful market.
Equation balanced

That is the sum total of the game.

So heap the blame on both the men and women.
YOU

1 Like

Re: Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes by jamoyakz: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
that's old gist...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads / Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? / How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.