Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations (6922 Views)

Proof Of One Of Ubunja's Miseducations / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Alvelt14(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2020
How I wish I didn't know of ur miseducations, how I wish I didn't know of the game, how I wish I didn't have to see woman for who they really are, how I wish I can delete that part of me that is not seeing the angels in girls, how I wish, how I wish, how I wish.

Fvck u bitxhes

The only regret I have is not knowing his miseducations as a teenager

God bless u Ubunja

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2020
Ubunja is really doing a 'great' work here sad

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2020
Well,he called it 'mis-education'. didn't he?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by QwarkdFerengi(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2020
Now you know how to play the game and never let the game play you.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Alvelt14(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2020
favoryte33:
Well,he called it 'mis-education'. didn't he?

well, make good use of ur spacebar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2020
As a teenager? Why wovld you need his writeups then?
Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2020

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Kingsteve(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2020

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by koladata(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2020
You are happy that you don't value women anymore... i pity you

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by snitchbitch: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2020
@koladata withdraw all the money in your account, sell all your properties and give it all to women, since they are very precious and very valuable!!!

A guy jumped inside the lagoon because of his girlfriend, did you know what the girl used to store his number? Mat be it was "micro finance bank"
I pray that one day guys will open there eyes and see that ladies don't give a FXCK ABOUT THEM!!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Chocolatte01:
As a teenager? Why wovld you need his writeups then?
Puberty begins at the teenage age most of the time so the attraction to certain genders and sexual urges arises. Most guys begin simping at such young age mostly to satisfy their primal urges but it simply makes them become CUCKS.
The redpill gives a man heightened consciousness , the control of his primal urges and emotions. After you have achieved this you will have both the power of a rational mind and a honed intuition hereby making you an alpha male.
BAsically, the earlier you realise that these wh0res aint worth sh!t the better .

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by vikithor(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ubunja is world champion
Was curious at op's writing to understanding his unpopular view of our world best Ubunja,Ubunja greater than Jubril El Suddanes,ubunja the best that person that has impacted me penetratingly deep.
Ubunja you are blessed amongst mortals
Learn how to drive better than you were shown
Call or whatsapp from number below

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
glad you are wise now but life is more than just a write-up.
don't limit yourself to any particular movement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by koladata(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
and what about the girl that killed her self because of a guy? God will heal your broken heart, check the records of highly successful men in history, they respect their wife and are happy married, the way you are going, you might not even find a gay partner not to talk of wife.
snitchbitch:
@koladata withdraw all the money in your account, sell all your properties and give it all to women, since they are very precious and very valuable!!!

A guy jumped inside the lagoon because of his girlfriend, did you know what the girl used to store his number? Mat be it was "micro finance bank"
I pray that one day guys will open there eyes and see that ladies don't give a FXCK ABOUT THEM!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by ubunja(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
It's all good fam. "Hurt me with the truth rather than comfort me with lies", as they say.

Ignorance can be bliss though. I have said it before, even us the Red Pilled sometimes look at guys who are blindly in love and we almost wish we were "innocent" like them. Guys Buying girls flowers and cards and calling them angels and Queens. But when you taste the forbidden fruit of the Red Pill there's no going back. For better for worse your eyes are opened. The romantic dream dies. And cold heartless reality remains: Women are Hoes.
Now you either can enjoy that Hoeness of women or you can walk away from them. But you must not hate them or try to change them. They are what they are. You need to deal with them fully knowing what you're dealing with.

Enjoy women bro. They were created for you to enjoy and make this journey in this dark world a little more pleasant.

Fvck Hoes, Marry Virgins then turn the Virgins into your own personal Hoes.

Remember ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS.

#RedPillsGang

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
koladata:
and what about the girl that killed her self because of a guy? God will heal your broken heart, check the records of highly successful men in history, they respect their wife and are happy married, the way you are going, you might not even find a gay partner not to talk of wife.
Relax King, you deserve more than the way any fxmale will ever treat you(mother excluded).
Well here's a tip: Chase the bag instead of the h0res
Pay for sex? no, instead pay for some nice friuts and veggies.. Worry more about yourself king rather than some nasty bxtch, do some work outs , look good ,be healthy and happy, the wxmen would chase you this way and you get some free $ex lol.

Oh and last time i checked most sucessful men of this generation aint even getting married, that marraige sh!t is just a hype by the uneducated/poor and also chill about that g*y sh!t lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by proclinician: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
I learnt the truth from my experiences. 8 years in the univeristy has been the best part of my life. I learnt from my successes and failures and from those of others. I signed up on NL read the miseducations and wtf how in the holy hell could someone have penned down my life experience on the internet. It's all good, it's all good.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Ekemeze: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2020

16 Likes

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Ekemeze: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2020

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by seanwilliam(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
The bitter truth is most guys simping is beyond repair/ irreversible, they know they have been seriously burnt and cant rewind the wasted time of their life with woman, that's why they attack ubunja... although I still loose guard sometimes when I'm dealing with ladies oo, but I think I'm improving compared to when I was yet to know ubunja...
I'm free from giving in to women's command( WANTS) but I'm still battling with (on how to start ) ignoring..
Funnily enough, his miseducations FIT to every facet of life... I've started applying it and I think I'm having positive results so far.. at least, I'm having peace of mind as concern by finance and emotions..
Anyone that ignores ubunjas miseducations would get burnt sooner or later.. that's the fact.. u cant escape women shenanigans...
I employ each and every miseducation to where it is needed in my life, although I'm not totally free from emotionally tortures ( like I would be feeling as if I've done something bad.. my heart would be racing )

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by ubunja(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
The bitter truth is most guys simping is beyond repair/ irreversible, they know they have been seriously burnt and cant rewind the wasted time of their life with woman, that's why they attack ubunja... although I still loose guard sometimes when I'm dealing with ladies oo, but I think I'm improving compared to when I was yet to know ubunja...
I'm free from giving in to women's command( WANTS) but I'm still battling with (on how to start ) ignoring..
Funnily enough, his miseducations FIT to every facet of life... I've started applying it and I think I'm having positive results so far.. at least, I'm having peace of mind as concern by finance and emotions..
Anyone that ignores ubunjas miseducations would get burnt sooner or later.. that's the fact.. u cant escape women shenanigans...
I employ each and every miseducation to where it is needed in my life, although I'm not totally free from emotionally tortures ( like I would be feeling as if I've done something bad.. my heart would be racing )
I remember saying at one time that the greatest haters of the Miseducations are married men. They hate the miseducations more than women themselves. Oh how deep their hate runs! How bright and hot it burns!!

Which is funny because the Miseducations badmouth women NOT men. But men are the most offended. Riddle me that.

These married guys are just pissed they discovered the Red Pill too late when it can't help then in any way. They wish they knew earlier. And the things we talk about as regards to women's manipulations they see them daily. But they can't just up and leave because they are married.

What they'll do though, to gain some peace of mind, is to attack the redpill. No no, they can't ignore and mind their own business. They really can't. But will forever troll the threads "Liking" other haters' comments and responding to each other strengthening each other.

THEY ARE SCREWED AS FAR AS LOVE IS CONCERNED. Because they don't even know the Redpil can still help them as married men. Guess they're incurable as you say bossman.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by ubunja(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
proclinician:
I learnt the truth from my experiences. 8 years in the univeristy has been the best part of my life. I learnt from my successes and failures and from those of others. I signed up on NL read the miseducations and wtf how in the holy hell could someone have penned down my life experience on the internet. It's all good, it's all good.
it's all good fam.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by ubunja(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ekemeze:
grin cheesy

You can imagine how NL men haters association(feminists) were already happily masturbating on seeing the topic, you can also imagine their bleached ugly face after reading the full write up. shame!
lol why do you think the haters are here. They clicked faster than a hoe opening an SMS alert from the bank. If the title was straight forward as the content, they wouldn't have bothered to open. Lmfao.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Martinez39s(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
The redpill is a harsh and hard truth that produces good results when embraced. The bluepill is a sweet illusion that is, at any rate, potentially devastating. The hallmark of mental and intellectual fortitude and maturity is the acceptance of reality for what it is even if it is not what is desired.

Once you have swallowed the redpill, there is no turning back. Better to be "whipped" by truth than comforted with falsehood. If you are a young man and you have swallowed the redpill, you should be happy for you are (in a way) privileged. It pays to take the redpill.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by angelfallz(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
ubunja:
It's all good fam. "Hurt me with the truth rather than comfort me with lies", as they say.

Ignorance can be bliss though. I have said it before, even us the Red Pilled sometimes look at guys who are blindly in love and we almost wish we were "innocent" like them. Guys Buying girls flowers and cards and calling them angels and Queens. But when you taste the forbidden fruit of the Red Pill there's no going back. For better for worse your eyes are opened. The romantic dream dies. And cold heartless reality remains: Women are Hoes.
Now you either can enjoy that Hoeness of women or you can walk away from them. But you must not hate them or try to change them. They are what they are. You need to deal with them fully knowing what you're dealing with.

Enjoy women bro. They were created for you to enjoy and make this journey in this dark world a little more pleasant.

Fvck Hoes, Marry Virgins then turn the Virgins into your own personal Hoes.

Remember ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS.

#RedPillsGang

I honestly thought I was the only guy in this whole world that thought like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
ubunja:
lol why do you think the haters are here. They clicked faster than a hoe opening an SMS alert from the bank. If the title was straight forward as the content, they wouldn't have bothered to open. Lmfao.
You get time to dey teach all these boys to get sense..... undecided
Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Happyfela(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Red pills and portions lol. Good for all Men

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Designerdollars: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
I would advice any guy new to this whole red pill stuff to subscribe to coach red pill's YouTube channel.
That guy changed my life!!
I no longer look at women the same way..all thanks to him cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lostz:
glad you are wise now but life is more than just a write-up.

don't limit yourself to any particular movement
i saw a comment of yours. That you have a farm in Delta... Are you there? So i can give your contact to a friend...
Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
i saw a comment of yours. That you have a farm in Delta... Are you there? So i can give your contact to a friend...
what does your friend want to do with my contact? is he interested in farming?
Re: I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations by klenton(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
ubunja:
I remember saying at one time that the greatest haters of the Miseducations are married men. They hate the miseducations more than women themselves. Oh how deep their hate runs! How bright and hot it burns!!

Which is funny because the Miseducations badmouth women NOT men. But men are the most offended. Riddle me that.

These married guys are just pissed they discovered the Red Pill too late when it can't help then in any way. They wish they knew earlier. And the things we talk about as regards to women's manipulations they see them daily. But they can't just up and leave because they are married.

What they'll do though, to gain some peace of mind, is to attack the redpill. No no, they can't ignore and mind their own business. They really can't. But will forever troll the threads "Liking" other haters' comments and responding to each other strengthening each other.

THEY ARE SCREWED AS FAR AS LOVE IS CONCERNED. Because they don't even know the Redpil can still help them as married men. Guess they're incurable as you say bossman.

I can boldly say that your topics are truly eye opening and enlightening, am indeed marvelled as to the wisdom in one man

but saying the greatest haters are mostly married pple is indeed been myopic, am a married man and even before now i know the key to women is all you have been saying and as married man it works even better because ur in a position to check the manipulations both within your marriage and outside your marriage
every woman deep down likes an alpha male thats the way they are wired no woman truly values a sissy man, so when ur married and an alpha male it makes your wife to submit willingly and naturally loyal

i dont see why a married man should hate your topics or be jealous, i think they need it more cus they are the most vulnerable, they are the ones single gals tend to exploit and manipulate the more and that exploitation invariably destroys their marriage only because they think they are in love with the single when indeed he is been used

we are all adults, too much of everything is definitely bad, balancing is key
i can tell you that i am an alpha male and my marriage is the most peaceful and happiest... its enough if i can say it

finally in kudos to you...even the bible said " my people perish for lack of knowledge" so knowledge is key and thats what u bring to the table.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women W/fake Profile Picture's / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere / She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.