Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude (3894 Views)

Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by generationz(f): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
loricara:
I met this girl in Lagos, we date for 2weeke before i returned back to my state. though will be coming to see her by next month but I'm totally tired of her attitude. I love this girl so much but whenever we are chatting she only replies okay, awww or I love you darling. I do all the chatting and calling whilst she's not reciprocating back my love or chat. no proper communication even when I call her, I will be the only one talking why she will keep mute. she says she love me but I dunno if she's serious with our relationship, guys please I need advice, I have seen many of her chats in Facebook group chatting guys ,asking them to accept her friend request.
I have started minimizing my chats and calls with her

trust me dear

that girl doesn't love you

pick up your self esteem and move on
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Painkila: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Find a way and Bleep her brains out,and she will laughing at your jokes even when they are not funny.
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by xtervaganza(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dude, she's not your girlfriend. Stop embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by irumole1975: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
No
MrAnele:
Na wa oo.

whenever a girl replies me with okay. conversation don end oo. and if i wait two days she no try chat me up again. i don delete her number. No time

I think we have the same philosophy bro. If a girl reply with 'K or okay " the conversation ends there
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by irumole1975: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Eberechi24:
stop chatting with her for now. if she is interested, she'll initiate communication

Yea I did this once and it worked. Now I'm the one playing hard to get.
Girls get confused when you reverse the psychology they use on guys for them
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
loricara:
I met this girl in Lagos, we date for 2weeke before i returned back to my state. though will be coming to see her by next month but I'm totally tired of her attitude. I love this girl so much but whenever we are chatting she only replies okay, awww or I love you darling. I do all the chatting and calling whilst she's not reciprocating back my love or chat. no proper communication even when I call her, I will be the only one talking why she will keep mute. she says she love me but I dunno if she's serious with our relationship, guys please I need advice, I have seen many of her chats in Facebook group chatting guys ,asking them to accept her friend request.
you two are not yet so into each other or lemme just say she's still not yet into you. Words don't just come, even introverts loosen up when they are around someone they trust and have bn with for a while. So, keep on calling and chatting, make her wanna say something, send her messages that would require she say something, reply her questions with question. It's just the beginning of a communication, it's not all that easy. That is one major reason girls love to date their friends thay are so free with, people they've known to have good communication with. It is communication, build it. My ex gf was like that when we just met, and apart her being an introvert, she was also dumb, buh trust me, today she's one of the most smart outspoken lady have ever known. So it's your assignment, don't run away from it.
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
irumole1975:

Yea I did this once and it worked. Now I'm the one playing hard to get.
Girls get confused when you reverse the psychology they use on guys for them
it's not that. They are naturally attention craving creatures. No matter how they try, their happiness is not just with them, it's hard to get happiness without attention for them. That is their major problem.
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Standboy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Continue to put in your best. She could be trying u or something.
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Abee79(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Breaking News: I any relationship is one-sided, the uninterested party is clearly UNINTERESTED.

* Try this test:
Next time you're communicating and she is giving you attitude, ask for her account number. Tell her you want to send her N200k. Then go silent too.

Tell her that network is bad, and that you'll keep trying.

Ask her whether she has seen the alert. Then remain silent again. Ignore her.

Notice. If her interest increases just little and the communicates better - even a little, DUMP HER!

Move on. She is not for you.

If she did not fall for the prank, tell her you were just testing her and that you don't have such money. If she flaress up, DUMP HER

If she understands and improves communication, WIFE HER

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by bitcoinvin(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
loricara:

lmao..Never wanted to Reply you but the Last Sentence where u said:I have started minimizing my chats and calls with her Gat me seriously Laughing.
Oga if you can read the Handwrttinf on the wall;No woman can ever Break ur heart cos u will be the first to dump them when the Red flag arrises.
Dump the bitch and look for another babe.No woman is ever Worth Crying for except ur mother.
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
must you guys in a relationship always chat yourselves? can't you just keep quiet and stop disturbing the lady. when you have something more engaging to talk about kindly call or stfu
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by mrblessed(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
pansophist:
I can emphatically tell you that she is not into you. The 'I love you' you are getting from her is an automatic and unthinking response to keep you faithfully orbiting around her, massaging her ego while she has fun with boys that interest her. Furthermore, the fact that you have pronounced love so quick is unmasculine, unmysterious, makes you predictable, and that will high-likely kill any potential feelings she might develop. Also, that you live in a different state doesn't encourage for the flourishment of a healthy relationship.

The best you can do is to move on, yes, MOVE ON. Romantic feelings are something that is very hard to suppress. If she desires you, she will strike communication. She will be concerned about why she has lost value in your eyes, and why you ignored her. Giving her time like other said is consolatory, it's like waiting for an apple tree to produce orange, it doesn't work that way. In fact, your patience will further evidence your low value as a man with fewer options, and women instinctively do not want such men. The feeling of unrequited love is hard to bear, I know, but that is what it is. Learn from it, and get better at your game next time.

Sorry for being the carrier of bad news.
Is "high-likely" a new word; or the product of your grammar wizardry?
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by pansophist(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
mrblessed:
Is "high-likely" a new word; or the product of your grammar wizardry?

Typographical error
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
You guys are already declaring love? undecided
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by DaddyNimo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
did u give her money or spend on her while u were around with her

if u did....

sorry bro, u just misinvested.
she maga u.
she doesn't like u.
you're a pest to her, bed bug.
girls are usually lovey dovey when new in a relationship....they will usually use calls to finish you. this girl only agreed to date u for what to gain from you.
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by LarryBee1k: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Get Together Party 6.0 (easter Version) / How To Have A Sex Romance With Hotel Ladies.Bleep 18+ / Top 8 Things That Are Better Than Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.