Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude (3893 Views)

Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by loricara: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2018
I met this girl in Lagos, we date for 2weeke before i returned back to my state. though will be coming to see her by next month but I'm totally tired of her attitude. I love this girl so much but whenever we are chatting she only replies okay, awww or I love you darling. I do all the chatting and calling whilst she's not reciprocating back my love or chat. no proper communication even when I call her, I will be the only one talking why she will keep mute. she says she love me but I dunno if she's serious with our relationship, guys please I need advice, I have seen many of her chats in Facebook group chatting guys ,asking them to accept her friend request.
I have started minimizing my chats and calls with her
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by LarryBee1k: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2018
Booked

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by LarryBee1k: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2018
Maybe she's into Facebook than WhatsApp or she's not into your as you think. I'll advice you to study her.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by gabinogem(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2018
if the good side does not outweighs the bad side then my friend u need to find the nearest trash can & dump such relationship...

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by amaniro: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2018
I don't even understand what this one just said

7 Likes

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by bujebudanu1(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=LarryBee1k post=70978516]Maybe she's into Facebook than WhatsApp or she's not into your as you think. I'll advice you to study her. [/quote

Pls what's the difference between Facebook chat and watsapp chat.

I need to learn]

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by MrAnele(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2018
Na wa oo.

whenever a girl replies me with okay. conversation don end oo. and if i wait two days she no try chat me up again. i don delete her number. No time

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by amaniro: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2018
BTW she's giving you silent treatment. I don't know why but yes. If someone gives you a straight and short reply it means she's not really interested in the conversation. Healthy relationship stands out good communication. I ask you dump her.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by amaniro: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2018
Dude shot fired she's not interested. Maybe the relationship is boring, maybe you're ugly, its called silent treatment. Dump her ASAP

6 Likes

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Kharol1234: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2018
seen nxt.....
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Airforce1(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Amaniro , you sabi talk nonsense
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2018
loricara:
I love this girl so much but whenever we are chatting she only replies okay, awww or I love you darling. I do all the chatting and calling whilst she's not reciprocating back my love or chat. no proper communication even when I call her, I will be the only one talking why she will keep mute. she says she love me but I dunno if she's serious with our relationship, guys please I need advice, I have seen many of her chats in Facebook group chatting guys ,asking them to accept her friend request.
Baba if u really like her and u aint in a hurry then you'll give her time. U gat to be patient..my ex was like dat, she would be laughing and playing with her friends but wen she sees me she cold.. Call her and tell wat u've noticed and how you feel.
sometimes its due to low self esteem or the background she's from. Her type can be jealous if u move attention from her to anoda lady
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by amaniro: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2018
Airforce1:
Amaniro , you sabi talk nonsense

Everyone let's welcome the most hated nairalandercheesytongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Airforce1(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2018
amaniro:

Everyone let's welcome the most hated nairalandercheesytongue

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude , you stopped cooking
Whatsup
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Eberechi24(f): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2018
stop chatting with her for now. if she is interested, she'll initiate communication

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by amaniro: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2018
Airforce1:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Dude , you stopped cooking Whatsup

Don't get you
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2018
Op, understand this, a lady can be lively, jovial and chatty on a forum but be reserved when it comes to personal chats (one on one).

However a lady in love or that wants something serious with you will call or text regularly. But then 2 weeks is just too short to get serious with anyone these days. With lots of fake love and lies everywhere the lady might be cautious in her dealings with you.

I suggest you have a lengthy and meaningful one on one talk with her. know where you stand in her life. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by MissRaine69(f): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2018
So in two weeks you had already established a relationship? When did you actually get to know her?
There lies your problem. You became infatuated and now reality is slowly rearing it’s head.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by SaintHilary(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Calm down bro... come nd see her dis month end first den bleep her for like 2hours... immediately u cum, delete her number!!
Except u dey sell credit n data undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by adebolasamson: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2018
people enter into relationships without due diligence and it almost always end badly

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by nzevcent: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Eberechi24:
stop chatting with her for now. if she is interested, she'll initiate communication
Eberechi24:
loricara:
I met this girl in Lagos, we date for 2weeke before i returned back to my state. though will be coming to see her by next month but I'm totally tired of her attitude. I love this girl so much but whenever we are chatting she only replies okay, awww or I love you darling. I do all the chatting and calling whilst she's not reciprocating back my love or chat. no proper communication even when I call her, I will be the only one talking why she will keep mute. she says she love me but I dunno if she's serious with our relationship, guys please I need advice, I have seen many of her chats in Facebook group chatting guys ,asking them to accept her friend request. Take the marriage process slow to find out more about her attitude towards you
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by nzevcent: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Take the marriage process slow to understand her attitude towards you
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by pansophist(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
I can emphatically tell you that she is not into you. The 'I love you' you are getting from her is an automatic and unthinking response to keep you faithfully orbiting around her, massaging her ego while she has fun with boys that interest her. Furthermore, the fact that you have pronounced love so quick is unmasculine, unmysterious, makes you predictable, and that will high likely kill any potential feelings she might develop. Also, that you live in a different state doesn't encourage for the flourishment of a healthy relationship.

The best you can do is to move on, yes, MOVE ON. Romantic feelings are something that is very hard to suppress. If she desires you, she will strike communication. She will be concerned about why she has lost value in your eyes, and why you ignored her. Giving her time like other said is consolatory, it's like waiting for an apple tree to produce orange, it doesn't work that way. In fact, your patience will further evidence your low value as a man with fewer options, and women instinctively do not want such men. The feeling of unrequited love is hard to bear, I know, but that is what it is. Learn from it, and get better at your game next time.

Sorry for being the carrier of bad news.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by columbus007(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
that reminds me,Nlders please were is Susan404? the girl that almost scam me,a thief or has she changed moniker ni kiss
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by ecstasy357(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
loricara:
I met this girl in Lagos, we date for 2weeke before i returned back to my state. though will be coming to see her by next month but I'm totally tired of her attitude. I love this girl so much but whenever we are chatting she only replies okay, awww or I love you darling. I do all the chatting and calling whilst she's not reciprocating back my love or chat. no proper communication even when I call her, I will be the only one talking why she will keep mute. she says she love me but I dunno if she's serious with our relationship, guys please I need advice, I have seen many of her chats in Facebook group chatting guys ,asking them to accept her friend request.

Free her. She's not yours.
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by iphanyi10(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
pansophist:
I can emphatically tell you that she is not into you. The 'I love you' you are getting from her is an automatic and unthinking response to keep you faithfully orbiting around her, massaging her ego while she has fun with boys that interest her. Furthermore, the fact that you have pronounced love so quick is unmasculine, unmysterious, makes you predictable, and that will high-likely kill any potential feelings she might develop. Also, that you live in a different state doesn't encourage for the flourishment of a healthy relationship.

The best you can do is to move on, yes, MOVE ON. Romantic feelings are something that is very hard to suppress. If she desires you, she will strike communication. She will be concerned about why she has lost value in your eyes, and why you ignored her. Giving her time like other said is consolatory, it's like waiting for an apple tree to produce orange, it doesn't work that way. In fact, your patience will further evidence your low value as a man with fewer options, and women instinctively do not want such men. The feeling of unrequited love is hard to bear, I know, but that is what it is. Learn from it, and get better at your game next time.

Sorry for being the carrier of bad news.

very cogent and apt...sense will not kill you...lol

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Keketu(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
please don't break up with your girlfriend, I will advice you to read my post about woman and lizard , check my profile
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by jesmond3945: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Let me tell you the reason girls smell guys who have a lot of time in their hands as broke and unromantic. Granted you might doing your bit in terms of taking care of her but i would advise you do more to increase your financial base. Create less time for chatting and do more hustle. Let making money be your girlfriend and your babe your second in the list. You will even get better offer from more appealing girls. Summary make all efforts for dem to rush you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Donjazzy12(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
loricara:
She is a lesbian milking you for money.
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by bobokeshington: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
loricara:

Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by lordm(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
SaintHilary:
Calm down bro... come nd see her dis month end first den bleep her for like 2hours... immediately u cum, delete her number!!
Except u dey sell credit n data undecided
2hrs? Jesus!
Re: I Need Advice I'm Tired Of My Girlfriend Attitude by Saff(f): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Have you ever thought that maybe she’s just a quiet babe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 8 Things That Are Better Than Sex / SEXUAL IMMORALITY Can Destroy Your Destiny / Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.