Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

What Are The Sign A Girl Give, When Shes Tired Of Thr Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Sign A Girl Give, When Shes Tired Of Thr Relationship (457 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / See billings wey my girl give me . She wan finish me / How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Sign A Girl Give, When Shes Tired Of Thr Relationship by juwonloo(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2018
suddenly my long time girlfriend started showing me attitude.

am even wondering she's now into another guy, since she sow my WhatsApp chat with my Ex girl, and am just playing that one nothing will ever come up,
now she don't pick my call once, she's not even calling,

someone I love, and av never cheat on .
Re: What Are The Sign A Girl Give, When Shes Tired Of Thr Relationship by abdeiz(m): 3:56am On Sep 08, 2018
LOL....they stop messaging you first as in totally forever

They tell you that they arent seeing anyone else even when a blind mind will suspect her of cheating

When you call they are always busy and want to hang up asap

When you plan on meeting she cancels at the last moment or do a no show and still show no remorse and repeat again the next time

The chats are no long electric as before and she doesnt have the guts to tell you it over and wait for you to do it yourself as they dont want to have regrets in the future.

There are many others i am sure but point is just move on bruh....go where you are celebrated not tolereated

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Who Cheat / Sex Worker Injures Man In Public Brawl / Parents Beats And Tortures Daughter For Refusing A Forced Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.