Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa (26134 Views)

Lessons We Must Learn From The Emdee Tiamiyu's Saga/blunder. / Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers / My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by NobodyKnows(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shayetet13:

Who are you people? I guess they never taught you to insist on correct spellings in school... And its not complaining, it is called attention to details. Nonsense!
Shut up
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by thaoriginator: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
urahara:

Loool

Bar shi kawai.
ba namiji bane. Karuwa ce
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by youngdopeboy: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
chikids:
I'm yet to get your message, pls come again
u fucking dumb,, u won't get it even when repeated billion times WAWA KAWAI
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by urahara(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
thaoriginator:
ba namiji bane. Karuwa ce

LMAO grin grin
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by youngdopeboy: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
PROUDLY HAUSA!!! just don't mess up with our religion and their shall be peace........
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by Amaureen: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
AND A SHORT ANAMBRA GAL IS TALLER THAN MOST YORUBA GALS.
Benekruku:
their diet also helps their build. An average Hausa man will be the tallest man in Rivers State or Anambra

Their ladies and men sabi tall, and come to think of it, I think they consume less protein .
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by Sardauna24(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Proudly hausa
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by Amaureen: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
AND IF U KNW WAT OLANIYI, OLAITAN, OLANIKE AND RAMUOTU MEANS IN IGBO, U WILL JUST DIE.
omoelerin1:
But some Igbo sef call it ibo.

Do you know what Igbo means in Yoruba? weed as in cannabis/ marijuana.

It is better for you people to be answering Igbo than Igbo.
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by Amaureen: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
omoelerin1:
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by Amaureen: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
omoelerin1:
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Seetto:
Hausa people are more accommodating than any other tribe in Nigeria , no wonder u found pack Igbo people doing business without any form of intimidation..

Yoruba claims same?
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by Amaureen: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
AND IF U KNW WAT RAMUOTU, OLANIYI, OLAITO AND OLANIKE MEANS IN IGBO, U WILL JUST DIE.
omoelerin1:

Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by NoToPile: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
I would rather do business with an Hausa man than my fellow southerner.

They are honest and live each day as it comes.

But ermm when it comes to religious issues they switch quickly
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lizilicious:
I wonder why Lai just crossed my mind

Elizabeth baby!
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by wilfox(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
And when did selling sachet water and chinchin become hardwork? Oga brain work is hardwork. after selling chinchin what next?
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by 1miccza: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Ba so sai ba.
Mma wanna da kin yi ma ya fi ai, ki Dan ina ne? Ta kano ne ko ya?
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by omoelerin1: 3:47am On Sep 08, 2018
Amaureen:
AND IF U KNW WAT RAMUOTU, OLANIYI, OLAITO AND OLANIKE MEANS IN IGBO, U WILL JUST DIE.
What do they mean?

But you must be on weed for you to mention me 4 times . Stop igbonizing yourself.
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 08, 2018
1miccza:

Mma wanna da kin yi ma ya fi ai, ki Dan ina ne? Ta kano ne ko ya?
Ni yar osun che
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by 1miccza: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Ni yar osun che
Laa ila, ama ki na kwokari fa, a arewa ki ke yanzu be?
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by 1miccza: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Ni yar osun che
Laa ila, ama ki na kwokari fa, a arewa ki ke yanzu be?
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by iamhilary: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2018
Tolerance, which Tolerance, they have no Tolerance, no make Hausa man vex o, for your information, an average Hausa moves with dagger.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by Sadiyaene(f): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
What about Killin Hausas/fulanis are blood suckers
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by fk001(m): 1:12am On Sep 09, 2018
Pharaoh9:

YOU REASON LIKE PROPHET MUHAMMD THE CHILD RAPIST AND PIG PROPHET,
YOU WERE IN THE OTHER THREAD INSULTING IGBOS, YOU DON'T LIKE THEM BUT WANT ONE NIGERIA, HAUSA/FULANIS WHO PUT NIGERIA IN 3RD POSITION OF MOST TERRORIZED COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD ARE TOLERANT PEOPL RIGHT

Is that why you are stalking me nowcheesy

I don't hate Igbo's
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by chikids(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
youngdopeboy:
u fucking dumb,, u won't get it even when repeated billion times WAWA KAWAI

You still don't make sense.
Re: Top5 Things You Can Learn From The Hausa by Amaureen: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
HAHAHA, E PAIN AM. HOPE U ARE NOT BEARING ONE OF THOSE NAMES SHA
omoelerin1:
What do they mean?

But you must be on weed for you to mention me 4 times . Stop igbonizing yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises / Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? / How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.