Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,510 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Break-ups: Who Is To Be Blamed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break-ups: Who Is To Be Blamed? (699 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break-ups: Who Is To Be Blamed? by lordizak(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2010
I think the girls should be blame, cos they want a perfect guy, but little did they realize there is no such thing. Wat is ur view?
Re: Break-ups: Who Is To Be Blamed? by vescucci(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2010
Guys also want the perfect girl. People who break up rarely just break up instantaneously. Most of them will be harboring the notion for quite some time and will look for some ridiculous thing that ordinarily should be worked out and use it as cause to break up. They'll act so hurt and uncompromising and the other fellow will be defensive not knowing that he or she was done for ages ago. No one is to be blamed from your perspective. People do what people do
Re: Break-ups: Who Is To Be Blamed? by adaybola(f): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2010
There is nothing like a perfect girl/woman-boy/man. In my opinion, "COMPATIBILITY" is the main issue, without it a relationship is baseless.
Re: Break-ups: Who Is To Be Blamed? by iice(f): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
Hmmm, both have sickle sell. . .unfortunately can't be together but of course it's the fault of one of the genders because the issues surrounding the break up is totally irrelevant.

I hope you haven't graduated school. . .i'm waiting for president to declare ban on not graduating until a person gets a flawless transcript.
Re: Break-ups: Who Is To Be Blamed? by neily(f): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2010
Nobody should be blamed, every relationship must not lead to marriage. With this psychology, there is no need to heap blames on someone else.
Re: Break-ups: Who Is To Be Blamed? by luap: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2010
Women blame men, cause society usually puts the blunt of the responsibility on the MAN. Women are trained or conditioned this way from a young age.

Think about all the stereotype women put on men:

Cheaters
chauvinist
perverted
abusive
Lustfull
etc etc

By the time they become adults and start seeking a relationship, they have a hard time valueing the male gender. Women get a free meal ticket for being born with a coochie.
Re: Break-ups: Who Is To Be Blamed? by kpolli(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2010
all in favor of the poster say Aii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Break-ups: Who Is To Be Blamed? by agathamari(f): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2010
each relationship is different and in any break up either pary or even both can be to blame
Re: Break-ups: Who Is To Be Blamed? by femmy2010(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2010
They are both to be blamed and not to be blamed.
No sex has a monopoly of flaws that leads to breakup.
Re: Break-ups: Who Is To Be Blamed? by lordizak(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2010
more replies.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Rate This Love / Did She Love Me / How Do U Manage your Intimacy With opposite gender !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.