Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts (5317 Views)

So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Correctgist(f): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
This latest gist shared by a relationship adviser and psychologist, Joro Olumofin further confirms the nefarious activities of Yahoo Boys.

This 26-year old was forced to share his lover with another man after he lost his job.

Read his story below:

“Joro, my girlfriend of 1yr 8months says she hates yahoo boys, my girlfriend quarreled with me for weeks for keeping them as friends.”
“I had to disassociate myself. She started rolling with this yahoo boy whom she called ugly, dirty, arrogant not her class. 2 months later they started going to pass a night in his hotel room saying they are just friends and she enjoys his company since she likes him but not as a boyfriend”.

“her bestie knowing I’m a great soul, snitched by screenshooting her chat, sent it to me and I read, I’m single. Afterwards I kept f**cking her to my satisfaction and dumped the pack of trash.”

“I actually waited for 26 years to have this first girlfriend and this is how it turned out. She changed for hotel trips, night clubs, the normal yahoo boy spending, human hair. Then I was out of a job, but now I work with an Arab airline. My problem is I just can’t take any girl seriously help??”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/what-a-yahoo-boy-did-to-my-girlfriend-young-man-recounts-3/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wao ! lipsrsealed

#speechless
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Homeboiy: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bro dooh
Yahoo boys no let broke boys no which way

1 Like

Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by donbachi(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sorry..next time dont allow a woman control your relationship with friends...girlfriends will come and go,friends remains forever.whether good or bad,we need them all.

10 Likes

Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by BluntBoy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Wao ! lipsrsealed

#speechless
Really?
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Airforce1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Girls and yahoo boys are inseparable
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
nonsense upon nonsense from deluded beings....

*** spit on floor and leave thread***
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by MrAnele(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Clears throat
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
LuciferCristi:

Speechless because a professional colleague of yours is being exposed.

We understand...
Your thoughts not Mine. You are very entitled to it smiley grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

Really?
Any problem?
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by BluntBoy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Any problem?
None for now.
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

None for now.
Thank God.

Bye!
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by BluntBoy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Thank God.

Bye!
Bye.
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Tamarapetty(f): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
How pathetic!
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by ritylove(f): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
If i type wat i av in mind
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
ritylove:

Type it tongue
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by richidinho(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Slexyangel:

Type it tongue
hey babe! i dnt do yahoo but am richer
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by nelsonebby(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
This story is not complete
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
ritylove:
There's nothing you have in mind that we haven't read on NL before.
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mtchew. No gist here

1 Like

Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
You just played yourself my nigga. You slept with a girl that a yahoo boy also had sex with? I pity you. You’ve just inherited her uselessness and destroyed destiny.
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Kelly2713(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
am coming back to comment
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
richidinho:

hey babe! i dnt do yahoo but am richer

Hey Richie, so what do you do that makes you feel so swollen cool
Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by richidinho(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Slexyangel:

Hey Richie, so what do you do that makes you feel so swollen cool
am into real estate, i see u as someone i can call my love

1 Like

Re: What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
richidinho:
am into real estate, i see u as someone i can call my love

Not interested in that, but how can I also get into real estate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Ignore Male Rape Cases? / Wow Pictures! SA & Naija Battle As BBMzansi Shower Hour Ratings Double (GRAPHIC) / Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.