Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? (3517 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nixxxx(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
It has become a very common trend among women this days, especially on Instagram and Facebook. In fact I can categorically say that I can recognize the image of some girls back side on my face book, but I am not too familiar with their faces because they barely put it up
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Airforce1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
To promote and sell their market

6 Likes

Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Them be runsgirls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nixxxx(m): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lol you can imagine, so human beings are now equivalent to goods
Airforce1:
To promote and sell their market
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nixxxx(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Brother na all the girls ooh, except you are saying all females are runs girls
comshots:
Them be runsgirls.

1 Like

Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by 93Miles: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nixxxx:
It has become a very common trend among women this days, especially on Instagram and Facebook. In fact I can categorically say that I can recognize the image of some girls back side on my face book, but I am not too familiar with their faces because they barely put it up

Women believe that a man is after their butt.

They display their butt to attract men.

4 Likes

Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Airforce1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nixxxx:
Have you been to Allen avenue at night before ??

Visit sometime .. you would see that some women just no follow .

1 Like

Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by 93Miles: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nixxxx:

Women are cheap commodities.
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by 93Miles: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nixxxx:
Brother na all the girls ooh, except you are saying all females are runs girls

100% correct.
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nixxxx:
we guys are not complaining about it so wich one be ur own biko?
let dem flaunt what their mama gave to them

1 Like

Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nixxxx(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
No but that is just sad Sha if they truly believe that all we want is their buttocks
93Miles:

Women believe that a man is after their butt.

They display their butt to attract men.

Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by 93Miles: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nixxxx:

No but that is just sad Sha if they truly believe that all we want is their buttocks

... Yes...

A thread was created some time ago and the question was "CAN YOU MARRY A LADY WITH FALLEN BOOBS?"

Most comments there from the guys show that "all what most guys want is a lady's body" and they care less about a lady's character.

1 Like

Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by 93Miles: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:

we guys are not complaining so wich one be ur own biko?

It's high time we start complaining so that these ladies will know that what we need from them is more than just the butt.
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

It's high time we start complaining so that these ladies will know that what we need from them is more than just the butt.
i like it bros.as long as she has a padded behind and flaunt it..nothing bad in it.
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by 93Miles: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:

i like it bros.as long as she has a padded behind and flaunt it..nothing bad in it.

Something will be bad in it if with the big butt, she can't keep a home.

1 Like

Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nixxxx(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yes guys like big butts that one is confirmed, but ladies this days are making it feel like having a big butt is the most important thing in life. For example you do not see ladies flaunting their academic achievements online all the time, but be rest assured you will see them flaunting their back sides

1 Like

Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by bobokeshington: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nixxxx:

lipsrsealed
Nixxxx:
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nixxxx(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Why are you asking
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by OneCorner: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Men are becoming jobless these days

2 Likes

Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
OneCorner:
Men are becoming jobless these days

You that have a job. What are you doing here?

How much dey your account sef?
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by OneCorner: 12:12am On Sep 08, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

You that have a job. What are you doing here?

How much dey your account sef?
See mumu question
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nixxxx(m): 12:35am On Sep 08, 2018
What does having a job have to do with the topic?
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by ikbnice(m): 12:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Na underboob pix dey reign now. Even seemingly innocent girls do that. Check instagram, Facebook etc. And they will be shouting that women should not be treated as sex object.
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Why do business owners like advertising or showing samples of the products infront of their shop? PATRONAGE
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by jorion(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2018
you are still far behind. the current one now is their camel toes. they flaunt it like nothing
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2018
A girl gat to show off what God gave her, it ain't easy to have ass, appreciate it.
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2018
If you want to buy a car, won't they show you the selling point. Lolam kidding that's just sexist I guess the way guys flaunt their whips and dicks.
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by jorion(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
pcguru1:
If you want to buy a car, won't they show you the selling point. Lolam kidding that's just sexist I guess the way guys flaunt their whips and dicks.
stop being a sissy and say the damn truth. the only thing any man wants to flash is their ride
Re: To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
jorion:

stop being a sissy and say the damn truth. the only thing any man wants to flash is their ride

Busted grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was That Really Stupid Thread/topic That Hit Frontpage In 2019 / How A Guy Can Sleep With A Lady On Her First Day Visit / What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.