Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan (23128 Views)

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ / Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by hollowpot15684(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by madridguy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Stop lamenting bro, grin grin ;Dstep up your game with 50K and let see if they will not vote for you.

Johnnyessence:
APC has noting on ground to campaign there either sharing money or inducing people with stupid loans.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Yankee101: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
And people still think Buhari is a saint

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by dingbang(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
this woman is a fighter...

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by gurnam: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:

The one going on in Abuja is for face saving after the outcry regarding Osun. They would never had gone to Abuja if not for the criticism.

Lmao, when you are done shifting the goal post, you will score an own goal las las grin

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

Just the way your party is inducing voters in Osun but nobody disturbs us here with whining. The most important like you rightly said if for voters to be in a position to vote their conscience regardless of the monetary enticement by ALL parties
I said people collected the so called ''trade moni''in iwo and osogbo, but in all you cannot buy their conscience from them. they even tagged it as ''owo'' ''Abacha ''
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Jubiliee: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shut up your wide mouth Oby

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Useless woman
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
Stop lamenting bro, grin grin ;Dstep up your game with 50K and let see if they will not vote for you.

Atigbon ni ipinle osun.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Never knew there was good corruption and bad corruption. Thought you people were fighting corruption?
there is o
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Atigbon ni ipinle osun.
wetin your sense bring for you

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by gurnam: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I said people collected the so called ''trade moni''in iwo and osogbo, but in all you cannot buy their conscience from them. they even tagged it as ''owo'' ''Abacha ''

It means they are far more sensible than people like you tagging it as vote buying.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:

simple
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by madridguy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin grin grin So you're now from Osun State? Few weeks ago you claimed Ekiti State? I laugh in Congo grin Accept my sympathy and try again in next 4 years. APC is Osun and Osun is APC.

PDP is dead shikena

Johnnyessence:
Atigbon ni ipinle osun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

It means they are far more sensible than people like you tagging it as vote buying.
that's what people tagged it, it's an avenue to buy people's conscience, but they forget that people are more educated and matured to election matter than before. Atigbon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
APC has noting on ground to campaign there either sharing money or inducing people with stupid loans.
so it's mouth pdp want to campaign with.?
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by gurnam: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
that's what people tagged it, it's an avenue to buy people's conscience, but they forget that people are more educated and matured to election matter than before. Atigbon

If they really need to buy their votes, they will do it on Election Day. Show me your thumbprint for APC and collect your money, that is the way it’s done.

Quit this tagging

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin So you're now from Osun State? Few weeks ago you claimed Ekiti State? I laugh in Congo grin Accept my sympathy and try again in next 4 years. APC is Osun and Osun is APC.

PDP is dead shikena

you said before that you are dating Aminat504, up till today I haven't see you with her. wetin happen. besides we haven't see your pre- wedding pictures with her. I guess she's more expensive than you.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by michoim(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
PDP woman camouflaging with BBOG. Your PDP party will lose in Osun
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Kingstanding: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Osinbanjo as acclaimed pastor have failed Christainity by allowing himself to be used for such act. why can't they gave out #100k loan for the peasants farmers and others. why? we are rich and more educated in this nation that someone can cajoled us with their fake promises and lies. we don tired.
. Can a true born again Apostles of Our Lord Jesus Christ join Nigeria Politics? No

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by gurnam: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:

PDP is dead shikena

The truth is that he has been losing elections back-to-back and losing Osun will be a loss too many.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

If they really need to buy their votes, they will do it on Election Day. Show me your thumbprint for APC and collect your money, that is the way it’s done.

Quit this tagging
hyprocrite, why are they requesting for their pvc no. Hmmmm?

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by supereagle(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:
I prefer this type of “corruption” to Dasuki type where the whole money went to few privileged individuals
The most sensible statement so far. At least they are spreading the wealth to get to a common man.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kingstanding:
. Can a true born again Apostles of Our Lord Jesus Christ join Nigeria Politics? No
why please? kindly explain to me here, I want to learn.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by oladele00(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
This Biafra she-goat should mind that her big mouth ooo... Is empowering people with 10k a bad thing?... The stupid badluck ebele Jonathan didn't do such during is calamitous administration... God bless pmb .. Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by bigpicture001: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

What did you call this back then ??

The truth you guys in PDP have no moral standing to accuse anyone of voters inducement, because you actually did worse and took voters corruption to a whole new level, I’m a living witness to what happened in 2015.
...brother, this stuff ur showing is not the same thing as wot is on ground now... pdp gave money to gain loyalty to its principal officers in at state and local govt level,but left the electorate to mk their freewill choice. wot ur showing is money given to u to work for them...even if it latr meant to be used to induce voters, it's was made unofficial..but this time around. APC is legalising coruption...

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by gurnam: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
hyprocrite, why are they requesting for their pvc no. Hmmmm?

If you go to school, you will understand what civic responsibility is all about. Why are the parties encouraging Nigerians to get their PVC?
Asking for PVC is just ensuring that only those that have performed that civic responsibility will benefit.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
oladele00:
This Biafra she-goat should mind that her big mouth ooo... Is empowering people with 10k a bad thing?... The stupid badluck ebele Jonathan didn't do such during is calamitous administration... God bless pmb .. Buhari till 2023
SURE-P Good luck Jonathan created then still stands today.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
PDP and hypocrisy
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by gurnam: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
bigpicture001:
...brother, this stuff ur showing is not the same thing as wot is on ground now... pdp gave money to gain loyalty to its principal officers in at state and local govt level,but left the electorate to mk their freewill choice. wot ur showing is money given to u to work for them...even if it latr meant to be used to induce voters, it's was made unofficial..but this time around. APC is legalising coruption...

Write properly
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Clevite(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Na to collect the money and votes for my conscience. no one can buy my conscience. Atigbon ni ipinle osun oooooo. A o go Mon. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.
Are you a petty trader too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son / Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC / Atiku: 180 Former Lawmakers Take Position On Peter Obi’s Choice As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.