Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan (23145 Views)

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ / Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by GSA01: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
The launching of trader moni in Osun state is causing rift, because so many people are seeing it from a political point of view, not from an economy point of view , where it will help small small market woman to increase their stocks, Moreover Trader Moni is not only in Osun state, and no timing is wrong when it comes to Empowering the Citizens...
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Koolking(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
what's stopping them from giving out the loans early this year? And why now? why are they collecting their pvc no. we Don mature for their tactics oooo.

Assuming your claim is valid (you are making an unverified claim), how does that trade your conscience and fundamental right to vote your desired candidate? I don't think we are this lazy in this part of the world.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by chegbe1104: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nigeria with their so many issues. Trader moni has been ongoing in many states so far. And it will go to all states of the federation. It's FG social intervention program to help small businesses. If FG does not do anything we complain. When they try to do something we ascribe politics to it. Na wa ooo. How it has suddenly become vote buying in osun beats me completely. How can you buy vote of a voter three weeks to the election. It's not as if they are collecting their voter's card.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by conyema12(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Osinbajo is a disgrace to christianity.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Xander85: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the same people who promised change are now introducing vote buying. Some days to election you now remember to empower people with 10k. Very disgusting. what I'm angry about is that we have graduates roaming around the streets , but still they will never empowered them for dreams to come through, but came out with another idea of votes buying their conscience. people are much aware of their tactics. you make us to be angry, and you are still buying our conscience with #10k, Atigbon ni ipinle osun now.

Well TECHNICALLY, they're still on track with the promised change: CHANGE is what's happenning as never in the annals of partisan politics in Nigeria have we witnessed such brazen acts of vote buying (AKA: vote and show), and we may never see the likes of it again if hopefully APC is kicked out at the centre come 2019!

Just playing the devils advocate here that's all i'm doing. smiley
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Xander85:

Well TECHNICALLY, they're still on track with the promised change: CHANGE is what's happenning as never in the annals of partisan politics in Nigeria have we witnessed such brazen and acts of vote buying (AKA: vote and show), and we may never see the likes of it again if hopefully APC is kicked out at the centre come 2019!

Just playing the devils advocate here that's all i'm doing. smiley
Hmmmmmmmmmm, no one can buy our conscience. we are more educated, matured and well informed.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Glink2018(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
mrbaba18:
Osinbanjo is a disgrace 2 Christianity

Ow does APC policy after Christianity.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Glink2018(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
bigpicture001:
..thats d problem with u ass lickers....u cn never read btw the book.little wonder u graduated with a " pass"

How do you know?
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Angrymode: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

What did you call this back then ??

The truth you guys in PDP have no moral standing to accuse anyone of voters inducement, because you actually did worse and took voters corruption to a whole new level, I’m a living witness to what happened in 2015.

Who prints logos on envelopes just to share money? Like who is gonna believe this poo picture that is simply meant to deceive?

WTF!!! APC can go any length to tarnish image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by gurnam: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Angrymode:

Who prints logos on envelopes just to share money? Like who is gonna believe this poo picture that is simply meant to deceive?

WTF

Never you quote me again if you can express some form of intelligence.

You are ignored

Seun, we need a blocking or mute button on this platform
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Splashme: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Osinbanjo as acclaimed pastor have failed Christainity by allowing himself to be used for such act. why can't they gave out #100k loan for the peasants farmers and others. why? we are rich and more educated in this nation that someone can cajoled us with their fake promises and lies. we don tired.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by slivertongue: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
APC has failed &dey know it. dey will use all manner of trickery 2retain power bt surprises awaits them
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Adamsking(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2018

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Bakbillz44(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
GSA01:
The launching of trader moni in Osun state is causing rift, because so many people are seeing it from a political point of view, not from an economy point of view , where it will help small small market woman to increase their stocks, Moreover Trader Moni is not only in Osun state, and no timing is wrong when it comes to Empowering the Citizens...

Please, where else have you seen it... That's a very needful information
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by jaxxy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:
I prefer this type of “corruption” to Dasuki type where the whole money went to few privileged individuals

Dasuki’s corruption was clear and square we can get the monies back bt this kind of corruption is using government to institute corruption in the camouflage of loans is quite disgusting and unethical.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
supereagle:

The most sensible statement so far. At least they are spreading the wealth to get to a common man.
10,000 naira, chai.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by umuna(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
for how many years will they used the money for please? we are not a coward here. no one can buy our conscience here. why can't they start their trade moni since the beginning of this year? why? Atigbon ni ipinle osun.

But petty traders in Osun have being besieging the venue of the registration to get themselves registered and you are here shouting etigbon? Bros no kill me with laughter o. The govt is focusing on the ordinary people. Do you know the worth of 10,000 naira to an ordinary petty trader? And if he/she has shown that he can payback in 6 months time, the loan can increase to 50,000 naira. They sure knows how to play the game!
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by sexyto(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=gurnam post=70985217]I prefer this type of “corruption” to Dasuki type where the whole money went to few privileged individuals [/quote
correct!

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by umuna(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bakbillz44:

EDO and Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by gurnam: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Dasuki’s corruption was clear and square we can g bt this kind of corruption
is using government to institute corruption in the camouflage of loans is quite disgusting and unethical.

How much have been recovered.

For the umpteenth time, Osun State is not the first nor the last state in Nigeria that the trader moni initiative is taken place. If you think this is voter buy...then I can’t help you.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Jflex07(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:
I prefer this type of “corruption” to Dasuki type where the whole money went to few privileged individuals
With people like you.. We are finished in this country, no wonder your brothers can never stop skull mining..
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by gurnam: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Jflex07:
[s]With people like you.. We are finished in this country, no wonder your brothers can never stop skull mining.[/s].

No form of intelligence in this. Never you quote me again
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Jflex07(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

No form of intelligence in this.
Who cares!
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Printerscanner: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Na to collect the money and votes for my conscience. no one can buy my conscience. Atigbon ni ipinle osun oooooo. A o go Mon. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.

Imole de with the dancing Senator who does not have a single credit in his O'Levels? I think you are high on Osogbo Weed.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Printerscanner:

Imole de with the dancing Senator who does not have a single credit in his O'Levels? I think you are high on Osogbo Weed.
after the victory in the senatorial bye election, what else again. Olorun ju eda Lo oooo. pdp is one in love, peace,unity and progress. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke has performed extremely well in his senatorial zone.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Positivepoint(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you will still denied it cos' lies and propaganda is part of your entire life. alot of people that witness the whole thing said they ask for their pvc no. why are they asking for it hmmmm. besides tell me how many years that they will pay the loan back?

When u say "a lot of people" I assume u alone right. Coz no report of such fake document anywhere. U could just help convince us by going over there and show a clip of so called people collecting that form.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Reference(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
I agree. Its unethical....a barefaced bribe to try to cover a failed state government.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by mrkia(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Although we are for PMB in Osun but not for Oyetola
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by rhektor(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:

The one going on in Abuja is for face saving after the outcry regarding Osun. They would never had gone to Abuja if not for the criticism.

So what would you call the one in Akwa Ibom about two years ago? Keep deceiving yourselves

Ẹkú ìyà
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by rhektor(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bakbillz44:

Akwa Ibom state

grin grin grin
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Ihateyoumod: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Never knew there was good corruption and bad corruption. Thought you people were fighting corruption? Mr Integrity my as. ss.

You call it what u want but it is not corruption. Is osun state the first state that this trader moni was launched? If not then what's d big deal.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Ihateyoumod: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
each and everyone condemn it then. what Mrs ezekwesili is saying here is that VP Osinbajo is encouraging votes buying with his act of trade moni method.

If u condemned it u will not be clamouring for PDP. Lair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee / Mai Tangale Stool: 3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Crisis Deepens / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.