Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan (23130 Views)

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ / Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by nextstep(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
So the FG implements a program that has been in the planning stages for a while... na bad tin?
SO what if it coincides with timing of election? Should they do it after the election? Then you would be saying they're doing it because of 2019. Or that they should have done it earlier.

People are complaining that APC is buying votes... what about the hungry people who are selling their votes? We won't blame them too abi?

This issa not a goal, sorry.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by oladele00(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
bigpicture001:
...the name is " big picture001" dnt quote me ever again!
Old man with zero sense
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Ihateyoumod: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Make dem dey talk their own...vote buying or not...the common man on d street who is benefiting doesn't care, some will take d mini eat it n run, some will engage n trade, repay n be eligible to participate in market moni for d #50000 loan. Ny initiative that is pple oriented is a good one for me.

If the money is a loan and not dash I don't c how its vote buying. Why r u pple answering these guys, they will always complain, they will play politics with it. That's d world we live in

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by 13october: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:

Osun election is just weeks away then you share N10,000 to voters disguised as loan. They did same thing in Ekiti, but that one was blatant.
13october
what of the loan they shared yesterday in abuja, is there any election in abuja as well
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by GSA01: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bakbillz44:

Please, where else have you seen it... That's a very needful information

Lagos on August 20th 2018

https://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/business-am/20180820/281530816869265
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by madridguy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
What are we saying what are you saying? Are we talking about my personal affair or you have nursing bad belle over my personal life? shocked

Johnnyessence:
you said before that you are dating Aminat504, up till today I haven't see you with her. wetin happen. besides we haven't see your pre- wedding pictures with her. I guess she's more expensive than you.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by madridguy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Allow me to play my politics in peace. Do you want Aminat abi why keep mentioning her? tongue Take heart bro.

Johnnyessence:
you are only good in playing your politics on nairaland, at least your boss are always reading your reply often to pay you. someone is talking about loan here, you have started blowing propaganda on it. it will never work that way. we Don mature for their tactics. besides where's your gal friend Aminat504, upon how she's fat and beautiful, you haven't marry her. Hmmm. I guess she's not comfortable with your behaviour.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by KaptainAfrika: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Cleanse them with 20k loan na. Shey its all your big grammar tweets, that someone will use in real life. Low-cut perpetually angry woman.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
Allow me to play my politics in peace. Do you want Aminat abi why keep mentioning her? tongue Take heart bro.

it's you that is dating her in the first place, I only ask of her miiiiii. after one mallam fight me on nairaland on that I shouldn't eye Aminat504. besides when is the pre wedding going to be shown on nairaland.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

If u condemned it u will not be clamouring for PDP. Lair
I condemned it bitterly please, even it's part of what I sign series of petitions to remove Gej from power.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Tomoyayi(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:
I prefer this type of “corruption” to Dasuki type where the whole money went to few privileged individuals

Zombee
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:

is it not the same madridguy that was dating Aminat504 blogger, it's even obvious. wetin happen now. ogaaaa oooooo.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Tundeobama(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Osinbanjo as acclaimed pastor have failed Christainity by allowing himself to be used for such act. why can't they gave out #100k loan for the peasants farmers and others. why? we are rich and more educated in this nation that someone can cajoled us with their fake promises and lies. we don tired.
What kind of rubbish post is this? Is it not the
same trader moni scheme that was launched in
Abia state about a week ago? Were those
traders that were the beneficiaries in Abia also
'bribed'? Some of you take this politics thing too
far at times.
https://www.nairaland.com/4688599/trader-
moni-disbursements-begin-south-east
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by madridguy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
No worry, our pre wedding picture is coming soon. Make Sai Baba give me appointment first tongue

Johnnyessence:
it's you that is dating her in the first place, I only ask of her miiiiii. after one mallam fight me on nairaland on that I shouldn't eye Aminat504. besides when is the pre wedding going to be shown on nairaland.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by madridguy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
So you've been following me and my heart Aminat since donkey years?

Johnnyessence:
is it not the same madridguy that was dating Aminat504 blogger, it's even obvious. wetin happen now. ogaaaa oooooo.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
No worry, our pre wedding picture is coming soon. Make Sai Baba give me appointment first tongue

seriously you make me laugh loudly here. madridguy, so this is the level you reduced yourself to Hmmmm. ogaaaa oooooo. all is well. as fat as Aminat504, you are still not satisfied. don't worry she will post it on her blog OK.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
So you've been following me and my heart Aminat since donkey years?

lol donkey years, I just dey laugh here. Aminat504 drop you cos' you never listen to word of wisdom.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by madridguy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
From your comments so far I sense severe pains all over you. Why emphasizing on her body size? Seems you're pained you no get am tongue This is life bro, you win some and loss some.

Johnnyessence:
seriously you make me laugh loudly here. madridguy, so this is the level you reduced yourself to Hmmmm. ogaaaa oooooo. all is well. as fat as Aminat504, you are still not satisfied. don't worry she will post it on her blog OK.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Na to collect the money and votes for my conscience. no one can buy my conscience. Atigbon ni ipinle osun oooooo. A o go Mon. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.

No be everybody dey think like this, the government know wetin dem dey do.

Some people get this "I owe you" spirit, if you help them or give them something, them go wan repay you back, them go feel say you help them and them need to return the favour.

I think it's part of psychology, and that's why the government always want to take advantage of it.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:
I prefer this type of “corruption” to Dasuki type where the whole money went to few privileged individuals

How did you know? Why has the government not been able to persecute him if has been sharing money?

I hate it when a grown up person can't reason things on his own and always expect the government to feed him with nonsense.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by kizyalex10(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

What did you call this back then ??

The truth you guys in PDP have no moral standing to accuse anyone of voters inducement, because you actually did worse and took voters corruption to a whole new level, I’m a living witness to what happened in 2015.
shame o. U.was buhari nd co not aware of thw assumed decay under d Jonathan's administration before he came to promise change.so what have he significantly changed.still blames all d way.and buying votes and u re there talking trash cos u nd ur family re benefiting from this worst administration
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Johnnyessence(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
udemzy101:

No be everybody dey think like this, the government know wetin dem dey do.

Some people get this "I owe you" spirit, if you help them or give them something, them go wan repay you back, them go feel say you help them and them need to return the favour.

I think it's part of psychology, and that's why the government always want to take advantage of it.
Hmmm very true, but we don mature about their tactics now. except the ignorant ones only.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by kerry57: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

If you think they started with Osun, then you have no business discussing on this issue
Give us the breakdown of the disbursement if u have. This is totally different from the Abacha loot disbursement. If u know u know
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by patrickcollins: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
this was done during the pdp presidential primary election in 2014, giving money to various political parties is much. both the Apc and pdp and other parties do that. so your propaganda here will never hold any water. we Don mature for your like. next one.
A party that wants to rid the country of corruption should not have gotten involved in such practices of sharing money fee weeks to election, even though u claimed it was done in the past, they came to rewrite the wrong of PDP and not to join them
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Ori12: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
So ,as other States have been receiving d money,this woman don't want us to receive our own in Osun state.She is not serious at all.Even if d money is been released on d eve of election ,what is her own concern.The money is for small business people and not on party basis. Let her go and face her area,she should leave us in Osun.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Edetsam(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
I think this is their new way of vote buying
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by mechanics(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
She should keep quiet, if FG don't provide jobs they complain, now FG is giving the traders soft loans she's complaining, for them to show their PVC does not mean they must vote for APC.
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:24am On Sep 08, 2018
nextstep:
So the FG implements a program that has been in the planning stages for a while... na bad tin?
SO what if it coincides with timing of election? Should they do it after the election? Then you would be saying they're doing it because of 2019. Or that they should have done it earlier.

People are complaining that APC is buying votes... what about the hungry people who are selling their votes? We won't blame them too abi?

This issa not a goal, sorry.

Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by Pat081: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2018
dukie25:

Osun election is just weeks away then you share N10,000 to voters disguised as loan. They did same thing in Ekiti, but that one was blatant.
osun people will take d money oooo wot do u think?
Re: Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan by FA13(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2018
gurnam:

You guys are completely useful to be mild.

So one party did the wrong thing, you came in on the promise to change it but your own worse than previous government.

Who bewitched us?

Why is the level of kow-towing and sycophancy this high.

You cannot get anywhere with this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Ogban: PDP Hails Court For Jailing APC Rigging Prof / Shehu Lawan Replaces Shettima As APC Senatorial Candidate For Borno Central / Photos: Yahaya Bello, Kogi Governor-Elect Receives Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.