Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

“Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (90837 Views)

"Hold Your Boyfriends, We’re Done With WAEC" – SS3 Girls Warn Senior Colleagues / She Just Can't Stop Calling / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by harriet412(f): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
richeeyo:
Local champions who proved a point You civilized champion Who show cases stupidity
Shut the Bleep up, this is pure stupidity

1 Like

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by AdamuAudu: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
richeeyo:
Local champions who proved a point You civilized champion Who show cases stupidity
very infecious bathroom
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by AdamuAudu: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
richeeyo:
very infectious bathroom
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by AdamuAudu: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
jessca048:
wetin happen to the house
it is infectious
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
And the baby will be nackin you in the middle of nite kpas kpos kpas
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by nathpope(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
pawshjai:
who else thinks this shii is irritating..like if u agree..share if u tink its stupid

As fake as you can get, approximately 1 hour 24 mins ago, you posted a stupid comment.

16 irritating individuals (like you) agreed with you.
9 stupid individuals (like u) shared ur opinion.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Arabiyyas: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin make i laf smol
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by hafdol(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lol.....my stomach o

Check my signature
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by dapojaja(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Where is the bwest feeding photo now? grin
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Poverty na bastar, see what you have done
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
I can do all these and more for Pansophist grin
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by bomsilaga(m): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
richeeyo:

Local champions who proved a point
You civilized champion
Who show cases stupidity
Dem no de play with you?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by emmyfemmy1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Eeyah! Pls what happen to them
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Katier00(f): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
;
aAK1:
I was thinking of tracking you down until I discovered you were married.u for marry me by force.
grin grin ;see your head, which one be by force ke? I said taken not married
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Mayowa1056(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
The guy is lifeless...
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pansophist(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
I can do all these and more for Pansophist grin

What have I done to deserve this kind love nne?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
These the real slum dwellers
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Katier00(f): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
thesicilian:

You mean your best days are behind you?
when you live small there won't be room for a lot troubles but when you live in a mansion then you create room for things that are not Paramount to your existence. Not everyone will understand but am speaking from experience and I tell you, big life big trouble
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
pansophist:

What have I done to deserve this kind love nne?
You don't understand as he dey do me. jigijigibambam grin grin

It's purely natural, not yummy based grin
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by nams77: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Katier00:
happily taken. We started from such house and it was our best days.
No mind all these small shidren wey de quote you. I understand and appreciate your honest views

1 Like

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Smarkie: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
funny pic
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Katier00(f): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
nams77:

No mind all these small shidren wey de quote you. I understand and appreciate your honest views
thanks dear, it takes a matured mind to understand, I have seen it all and not all that gilliters is gold
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Maski87: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ndi,ala
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pawshjai(f): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
nathpope:

As fake as you can get, approximately 1 hour 24 mins ago, you posted a stupid comment.

16 irritating individuals (like you) agreed with you.
9 stupid individuals (like u) shared ur opinion.
And 1 foolish individual (You) quoted my opinion...why forget to add dis wan bro..lolz..pls leave my mention...u jes want me to notice u
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pawshjai(f): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Adakintroy:

I think it is creative enough. Its a hit.

Many of you just can't tolerate people who look poor.

You are the once who are irritating.
wah does being poor or rich have to do with this now...baba are u looking for what to type hmm?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Instead of her to breast feed him she is doing fore-play cool
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pansophist(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
You don't understand as he dey do me. jigijigibambam grin grin

It's purely natural, not yummy based grin

How e de do you? When you see your doctor last?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Can JamaicanLove do this?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by unique545(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
I honestly feel the guy is sick if not then this is total rubbish
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
pansophist:

How e de do you? When you see your doctor last?
Ahhhhh shocked

Jeez guy no fall my hand for public forum nah, I no get typhoid or na love grin
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
pawshjai:
?
JamaicanLove this the girl I was telling u about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.