Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

“Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (90822 Views)

"Hold Your Boyfriends, We’re Done With WAEC" – SS3 Girls Warn Senior Colleagues / She Just Can't Stop Calling / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Go and sleep, moroñ
Just this morning u have cum 7times on my mentions.

Still not satisfied?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Just this morning u have cum 7times on my mentions.

Still not satisfied?

I know that's what you wish for, you midget.

But it's so unfortunate that, it ain't gonna happen.

Go stalk someone else, you defunct human being.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Fxwarrior: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
chiommy123:
Is the guy sick

No, he's her 'baby'. grin
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by UnclePrincipal(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

LOVE DOESN'T EXIST. IT IS A MAKE BELIEVE. IT IS MEANT FOR FOOL. LOVE ONLY EXIST IN YOUR DREAMS. IT IS FALSE, A SCAM. LOVE DIED LONG AGO.

Then why is love part of your moniker?

Or

Have you been scammed?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

Or

Have you been scammed?

tongue

Maybe
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I know that's what you wish for, you midget.

But it's so unfortunate that, it ain't gonna happen.

Go stalk someone else, you defunct human being.

Yeah. I wish for you to be satisfied. Keep cumin as long as it makes u satisfied.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

Or

Have you been scammed?

JamaicanLove was scammed by a Lagos boy who lied to her that he is a Jamaican and he came to Nigeria to do business.

You know Nigeria girls how easily they fall for sweet talks and deceit especially if the fellow claims he's abroad based..
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

JamaicanLove was scammed by a Lagos boy who lied to her that he is a Jamaican and he came to Nigeria to do business.

You know Nigeria girls how easily they fall for sweet talks and deceit especially if the fellow claims he's abroad based..

Chai,

I pity your life, mimi
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Yeah. I wish for you to be satisfied. Keep cumin as long as it makes u satisfied.

Ignoramus
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Chai,

I pity your life, mimi
Same way I pity ur pvssy
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

tongue

Maybe

But don't give up on love. It is not scam. You just fell for the wrong person. I hope you meet the right person that will make you believe once more.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Bro, i can see you have huge crush on her. Hope you're not going to lure her to fall for you just to toy with her Feelings.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

Bro, i can see you have huge crush on her. Hope you're not going to lure her to fall for you just to toy with her Feelings.

Me crush on a b!tch?

Jamaicanlove is a b!tch.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Tonimordred(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
D so called gf go don pack shit taya n d pampers wey go dey 4 di bin
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Haven't laughed grin grin grin like this for a long time
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pawshjai(f): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

JamaicanLove this the girl I was telling u about.
lolz..wetin the girl do abeg
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pawshjai(f): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Adakintroy:

I guess.
What's was so irritating about that.
If it was a some fine dude and fine girl, will you have found it irritating?
Hmmm?
even if it was prince of england nd his wife...d poo is irritating
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pawshjai(f): 12:08am On Sep 08, 2018
joshingjosh:

At last, I have seen you
smilez...hv u been lookin for me
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2018
pawshjai:
lolz..wetin the girl do abeg
The girl sent me kisses yesterday
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pawshjai(f): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

The girl sent me kisses yesterday
lolz..das serious..u milemimi??
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by mansoura(f): 12:24am On Sep 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 12:27am On Sep 08, 2018
pawshjai:
lolz..das serious..u milemimi??
I am.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by mansoura(f): 12:27am On Sep 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pawshjai(f): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:
I am.
reali?? neva knew u cud b thinkn of a whores kisses
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by joshingjosh(m): 12:40am On Sep 08, 2018
pawshjai:
smilez...hv u been lookin for me

Yes I have.. check ur pm
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 12:49am On Sep 08, 2018
pawshjai:
reali?? neva knew u cud b thinkn of a whores kisses

Don't use foul language whenever you have a convo with me.

Idk who you are referring to as wh0re.
Probably not JamaicanLove cause she wasn't the one who sent me kisses.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 08, 2018
WHAAA DAAA?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Kelly2713(m): 2:53am On Sep 08, 2018
lenny12:
oga...This One, Is Not Nollywood Ooo
lol, does my comment portrays Nollywood scene?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pelumi67(m): 2:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I'll do more cheesy Ewu

Got ur reply but can't check d msg maybe you can reach me tru whatsapp 07039407647
Pls looking forward to ur msg on wassapp
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 08, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

But don't give up on love. It is not scam. You just fell for the wrong person. I hope you meet the right person that will make you believe once more.

I pray so, thanks
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

Me crush on a b!tch?

Jamaicanlove is a b!tch.

You are an asshole.

A dirty one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.