Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

“Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (90820 Views)

"Hold Your Boyfriends, We’re Done With WAEC" – SS3 Girls Warn Senior Colleagues / She Just Can't Stop Calling / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 08, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

Bro, i can see you have huge crush on her. Hope you're not going to lure her to fall for you just to toy with her Feelings.

Please, he doesn't.

What ever happens here, remains here.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

Same way I pity ur pvssy

Stop mentioning me
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by DonGtoG1(m): 4:06am On Sep 08, 2018
happily taken. We started from such house and it was our best days.
Your best days are yet to come, and it will surely come!
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Adakintroy: 6:46am On Sep 08, 2018
pawshjai:
even if it was prince of england nd his wife...d poo is irritating

Liar!

Don't go that far. If it was dang and that lovely wide of his. Will you still find it irritating.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Mgbadachukwu: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Na well real baby on point
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 08, 2018
what they said about aba people na true dem no dey bath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pawshjai(f): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

Don't use foul language whenever you have a convo with me.

Idk who you are referring to as wh0re.
Probably not JamaicanLove cause she wasn't the one who sent me kisses.
u fucking called me a LovePeddler bro...dnt turn the tables around...u can leave my mention nao..thanks..gud a.m
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pawshjai(f): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2018
Adakintroy:

Liar!

Don't go that far. If it was dang and that lovely wide of his. Will you still find it irritating.
OK
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2018
pawshjai:
u fucking called me a LovePeddler bro...dnt turn the tables around...u can leave my mention nao..thanks..gud a.m

Can you point out where I called u a wh0re?
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Desammyst(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Regardless of things, they proved a valid point. Which is, "if u can't do this for him, don't call him baby"
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by pawshjai(f): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

Can you point out where I called u a wh0re?
arent u milemimi93? go back to ur quotes
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2018
pawshjai:
arent u milemimi93? go back to ur quotes

Point out my comment where I called u a wh0re.

As simple as that.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by sheller(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Afred .....my funniest guy
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by adonaimart(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2018
I tire for matias cool
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by mikeyung71(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2018
what's this again?

Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2018
I will call him baby till he starts wearing pampers grin.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by 93Miles: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2018
pawshjai:
go back to ur quotes

just poppin by to say I'm sorry.
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
pansophist:

Alright, i will try.

buy 5 redhead coccks, also known as male chicken, three black calabashes and 20 kolanut. meet for a cemetery at 12 am, let's do the healing.
#Faints!

I think I have typhoid grin
Re: “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos by Katier00(f): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
thesicilian:

You mean your best days are behind you?
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.