Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 (47061 Views)

Lagos, Abuja, Anambra Tops List Of 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria / Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2018
JaceBlaze:
??

More brain dead than before?
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Joemetry:

Ahgggg...
So you still have not started reading?
I advised you without charge to read up things and understand how global economics and analysis work but... Your civilised xenophobic brains solely addicted to a West African forum wouldn't permit you to dig...
Did you also see the part that says your economy is behind our?
That should probably be a lie too...
If a country nearly times four your popsize is whopping your ass, why on earth would you like them?
I even tried schooling you about Seychelles, but I also forgot that your cottonwood brains loathe vital info...

So Seychelles being ahead of Egypt and Algeria has sent a signal to your dumb brain that these two are worthless right?

Okay final schooling...

Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

These are the top ten most developed on planet earth,
USA is tenth and I am sure you don't even know a thing...

Are you still in preschool?

UK is 9th do you have something to say about that too?

Australia is first does that make USA less important?

you're a very civilised African indeed.

I'm still texting you from a West African forum Mr. Xenophobe.

Some countries you mentioned are very small compare to South Africa, SA is 1221,03 km2 , UK is only 242,495km2, UK is falling under Developed countries, while SA is still developing. If you can compare the development of South African Cities vs UK, South Africa can defeat UK left ,right and center, The economy of UK is very high compare to SA, South Africa is more developed because is bigger than UK 5 times grin IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, I WILL PROVE YOU RIGHT HERE grin Comparing LONDON With cities like Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, Sandton ,Durban , Port Elizabeth, East London , Bloemfontein, Pietermaritzburg and other South African Cities! I don't think it will be fair to compare the two, Like I said before, ECONOMICALLY YES grin The same applied to many small countries you stated grin If we can fix our economy grin Everything will be alright grin
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
MPSA:

Some countries you mentioned are very small compare to South Africa, SA is 1221,03 km2 , UK is only 242,495km2, UK is falling under Developed countries, while SA is still developing. If you can compare the development of South African Cities vs UK, South Africa can defeat UK left ,right and center, The economy of UK is very high compare to SA, South Africa is more developed because is bigger than UK 5 times grin IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, I WILL PROVE YOU RIGHT HERE grin Comparing LONDON With cities like Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, Sandton ,Durban , Port Elizabeth, East London , Bloemfontein, Pietermaritzburg and other South African Cities! I don't think it will be fair to compare the two, Like I said before, ECONOMICALLY YES grin The same applied to many small countries you stated grin If we can fix our economy grin Everything will be alright grin

So now it's about size right?

America is the third largest country on earth, is it not there?

If you want to talk about size now, why didn't you put Algeria ahead of SA since it's the biggest country in Africa?

and why is Seychelles ahead of many bigger countries?
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
MPSA:

If you want to talk about size now, why didn't you put Algeria ahead of SA since it's the biggest country in Africa?

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by JaceBlaze: 12:02am On Sep 14, 2018
Joemetry:

More brain dead than before?
??
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 6:37am On Sep 14, 2018
JaceBlaze:
??

I'll take that as a yesss...

grin
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2018
Joemetry:

Yes Size count, You can't compare UK with South Africa because of size, South African can defeat UK straight, But we have a lot of areas that we must fix, UK can't match South Africa, Economically Yes, London cannot stand the heavy weight of South Africans Cities, We are too much for UK grin Watch This grin
Johannesburg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HghCo7AkCHQ

Sandton is few Km outside Johannesburg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCNhAS3eFmg
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2018
UK is equivalent to one province of South Africa, But it's very rich compare to South Africa, But South Africa is bigger than UK, many times grin

Pretoria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBnp42PoTZw

This is areas outside Johannesburg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83BS9nEEX4g
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2018
I know you can't believe me, But this is True, You can't compare UK with South Africa, UK is small and Successful, But South Africa is Big but not successful like UK, "Financially" grin

Midrand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGI3yrDgpKs

OR Tambo Airport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vDOLzLw4Gg
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2018
UK is very small compare to South Africa, Is like comparing Mike Tyson (SA) and Floyd Mayweather (UK) /(Money in the Bank) grin You can't claim Mayweather can defeat Mike Tyson, Financially Yes, By size No grin Size Matters grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqGt0GjhRxc

This is Centurion, Outside Pretoria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah3cVpWzz0o
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Our economy is the main problem, If we can fix our economy, South Africa it will the best country in the world grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjtsFEYyIbY

You can just imagine if I can add other cities like Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Bloemfontein and other South African Cities, UK can't stand a chance at all grin Not only UK, and other small countries you stated on your list grin, If you don't believe me, You must tell me grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY7X9J9K-_0
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is Durban, You can clearly see london can't match South Africa including Some small countries you mentioned, We need to fix our economy to be the best country in the world grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_VvOJ-NyvU
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is Umhlanga, 15 km from Durban grin How can you match the likes of UK and other small countries you stated in your list with South Africa grin, I am not Xenophobic, I'm stating facts grin, Economically Yes, But we have a lot of big cities than london, I don't even reach Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, East London and many more grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epkgIi2wyWU
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2018
MPSA:

Yes Size count, You can't compare UK with South Africa because of size, South African can defeat UK straight, But we have a lot of areas that we must fix, UK can't match South Africa, Economically Yes, London cannot stand the heavy weight of South Africans Cities, We are too much for UK grin Watch This grin
Johannesburg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HghCo7AkCHQ

Sandton is few Km outside Johannesburg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCNhAS3eFmg

Though all your claims are null...
Can your simply explain why your understanding is selective as to ignoring every other country in that list and focusing on UK alone?

Okay make a survey and ask enlightened minds if their preferred place of settlement if they were to choose, would be UK or South Africa...
'ENLIGHTENDED MINDS'
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by JaceBlaze: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
[left][/left]
Joemetry:

I'll take that as a yesss...

grin
Whatever way you wanna take it,I'm not bothered one bit
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2018
JaceBlaze:
[left][/left]Whatever way you wanna take it,I'm not bothered one bit

You just disproved your claim...

I still take it as a yes...
grin
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by JaceBlaze: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2018
Joemetry:

You just disproved your claim...

I still take it as a yes...
grin
What did I disprove Mr? I stand by everything I originally stated.I still maintain that Nigeria,even with the supposed "big economy" is still battling with extreme poverty with over 100 million people living under one dollar per day,and I didn't make that up,the whole world know that.It's funny how you only bring up stats only when it's convenient for you,I'm yet to see you bring stats of how SA even with 54 million people still produce more black millionaires than Nigeria,still have higher literacy rate compared to you,still has the biggest black middle class in the entire Africa...hypocrite much?

We can argue for centuries but the fact remains:there is no country in Africa that is better than the mighty SA,and that's the truth many aren't willing to swallow but it just the way it is.If y'all think we are so bad then why are millions of Africans so desperate to live in this country? Why are they not trooping to Nigeria to enjoy the fruits of the "big economy"? I'll tell you why:because visual evidence proves that your big paper economy is all a lie cause the common man on the ground is yet to taste its fruits.How do you have people risking the Sahara and Mediterranean if the economy is so good?

It's been over 4 years since it was announced that you have overtaken South Africa as the biggest economy on the continent but you still failing to build proper infrastructure,your electricity problem is still ain't fixed.Do you just occupy that spot for petty and empty braggadocio?

Bro,compared to the rest of this shithole continent South Africa remains the closest thing to heaven and nobody can tell me otherwise because I will ask them what are they doing in my country if they had it better back home.Whether you envious lots like to accept it or not,SA is the only country capable of restoring faith in this shitty continent

Come back so I can school you some more....
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
Joemetry:

Can your simply explain why your understanding is selective as to ignoring every other country in that list and focusing on UK alone?

Okay make a survey and ask enlightened minds if their preferred place of settlement if they were to choose, would be UK or South Africa...
'ENLIGHTENDED MINDS'

Man! UK is example of all small countries you stated on your list, Comparing all small countries you stated with SA isn't fair, They are rich but very small compare to South Africa grin Mike Tyson /Mayweather is what I'm talking about here grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4vZqnLnqMc
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Joemetry:

'ENLIGHTENDED MINDS'

South Africa is too big compare to all small countries you stated grin, You better believe man grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVN8yntMoFU
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
MPSA:

South Africa is too big compare to all small countries you stated grin, You better believe man grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVN8yntMoFU

What's your definition of a small country, USA?
Do you know what big is?
undecided
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
JaceBlaze:
What did I disprove Mr? I stand by everything I originally stated.I still maintain that Nigeria,even with the supposed "big economy" is still battling with extreme poverty with over 100 million people living under one dollar per day,and I didn't make that up,the whole world know that.It's funny how you only bring up stats only when it's convenient for you,I'm yet to see you bring stats of how SA even with 54 million people still produce more black millionaires than Nigeria,still have higher literacy rate compared to you,still has the biggest black middle class in the entire Africa...hypocrite much?

We can argue for centuries but the fact remains:there is no country in Africa that is better than the mighty SA,and that's the truth many aren't willing to swallow but it just the way it is.If y'all think we are so bad then why are millions of Africans so desperate to live in this country? Why are they not trooping to Nigeria to enjoy the fruits of the "big economy"? I'll tell you why:because visual evidence proves that your big paper economy is all a lie cause the common man on the ground is yet to taste its fruits.How do you have people risking the Sahara and Mediterranean if the economy is so good?

It's been over 4 years since it was announced that you have overtaken South Africa as the biggest economy on the continent but you still failing to build proper infrastructure,your electricity problem is still ain't fixed.Do you just occupy that spot for petty and empty braggadocio?

Bro,compared to the rest of this shithole continent South Africa remains the closest thing to heaven and nobody can tell me otherwise because I will ask them what are they doing in my country if they had it better back home.Whether you envious lots like to accept it or not,SA is the only country capable of restoring faith in this shitty continent

Come back so I can school you some more....

You remember when I advised you to start reading if you wanna claim a point in global economics?
Why have you refused to do your clueless ass that favour?

Okay never mind, I don't need your schooling you're yet to graduate from mine...

And I still think you're brain dead.
SOUTH AFRICA PRODUCING THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF BILLIONAIRES...
SOUTH AFRICA THE HOPE OF AFRICA...
SOUTH AFRICA IN RECESSION...
ONLY THE LAST IS CORRECT, READ YOUR BOOKS,,, LISTEN TO NEWS.., YOU'RE ONLY NUMBER IN AFRICA ON SEX/RAPE SANDALS...
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by JaceBlaze: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Joemetry:

You remember when I advised you to start reading if you wanna claim a point in global economics?
Why have you refused to do your clueless ass that favour?

Okay never mind, I don't need your schooling you're yet to graduate from mine...

And I still think you're brain dead.
SOUTH AFRICA PRODUCING THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF BILLIONAIRES...
SOUTH AFRICA THE HOPE OF AFRICA...
SOUTH AFRICA IN RECESSION...
ONLY THE LAST IS CORRECT, READ YOUR BOOKS,,, LISTEN TO NEWS.., YOU'RE ONLY NUMBER IN AFRICA ON SEX/RAPE SANDALS...

Your presentation doesn't even seem like that of a reader,how the hell you going to tell me to read when you sound so dumb and so incapable of adducing valid evidence to back up your made up bull****

That's because you can't school me on anything,dumbo!!!

I can see you have lost steam...
*I said SA produces high number of millionaires,not billionaires
*Yup,we are the hope,THE ONLY HOPE.What have you offered this continent besides your human traffickers and drug pushers?
*Even in recession we are still 10000 years ahead of you..FACT
*But the cases of jungle justice in your country prove that y'all ain't angels you think you are either.Didn't Boko Haram rape and impregnate underage girls? you are the last person I'd expect moral lessons from

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2018
JaceBlaze:
Your presentation doesn't even seem like that of a reader,how the hell you going to tell me to read when you sound so dumb and so incapable of adducing valid evidence to back up your made up bull****

That's because you can't school me on anything,dumbo!!!

I can see you have lost steam...
*I said SA produces high number of millionaires,not billionaires
*Yup,we are the hope,THE ONLY HOPE.What have you offered this continent besides your human traffickers and drug pushers?
*Even in recession we are still 10000 years ahead of you..FACT
*But the cases of jungle justice in your country prove that y'all ain't angels you think you are either.Didn't Boko Haram rape and impregnate underage girls? you are the last person I'd expect moral lessons from

How on earth have you grown to be more stupid than you used to after all my conversation with you...

So because you have subjugated yourself to the control of your psychosis, you feel you can infect me with your innate stupidity and slave mentality?

Go do your research and you'll know the African country that has impacted the most in Africa.
I'm going too far.., the African country that rescued your civilised ass...

You know what very learned and civilised people do?
They developed something like nairaland that is sooooo fucking addictive..!
You mean to say that Boko Haram a Islamic sect like Isis and their likes terrorising a part of the North Eastern Nigeria and some parts of Niger Republic is who you're waiting for to stop their demonic perpetrations before you get your ass off the international sex scandal list?
You are soooooooooo foolish...

Where do you get your facts?
From your gay ass?
Why cower up when I mentioned billionaires, don't you need millions to make billions?
Do you know your history?
Do you know what civilisation is?
Do you know what being educated is?

A civilised man does not worship the strangers controlling his country..!
A civilised entity is out of chains..!
SA is not the hope of Africa, she is the xenophobic killer hunting blacks but cringing when anything other than black surfaces...
Can a south African even have a say when it comes to human trafficking, jungle justice and drug peddling?
Yes but only the very foolish and clueless one.

One Thsepo, brought here by one of your Dutch Lords to slave for him at the Lekki refinery setup nearly died from a mixture he called 'Nyaope' (don't care to know if the spelling is right), your Dutch Lord fucking abandoned his slave we saved his ass even amidst the xenophobic plights, he abused a drug or maybe some concoction in a foreign land but guess what?

WE AIN'T YOU..!

IT'S BAD TO BE A FOOL IN CHAINS...
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by JaceBlaze: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Joemetry:

How on earth have you grown to be more stupid than you used to after all my conversation with you...

So because you have subjugated yourself to the control of your psychosis, you feel you can infect me with your innate stupidity and slave mentality?

Go do your research and you'll know the African country that has impacted the most in Africa.
I'm going too far.., the African country that rescued your civilised ass...

You know what very learned and civilised people do?
They developed something like nairaland that is sooooo fucking addictive..!
You mean to say that Boko Haram a Islamic sect like Isis and their likes terrorising a part of the North Eastern Nigeria and some parts of Niger Republic is who you're waiting for to stop their demonic perpetrations before you get your ass off the international sex scandal list?
You are soooooooooo foolish...

Where do you get your facts?
From your gay ass?
Why cower up when I mentioned billionaires, don't you need millions to make billions?
Do you know your history?
Do you know what civilisation is?
Do you know what being educated is?

A civilised man does not worship the strangers controlling his country..!
A civilised entity is out of chains..!
SA is not the hope of Africa, she is the xenophobic killer hunting blacks but cringing when anything other than black surfaces...
Can a south African even have a say when it comes to human trafficking, jungle justice and drug peddling?
Yes but only the very foolish and clueless one.

One Thsepo, brought here by one of your Dutch Lords to slave for him at the Lekki refinery setup nearly died from a mixture he called 'Nyaope' (don't care to know if the spelling is right), your Dutch Lord fucking abandoned his slave we saved his ass even amidst the xenophobic plights, he abused a drug or maybe some concoction in a foreign land but guess what?

WE AIN'T YOU..!

IT'S BAD TO BE A FOOL IN CHAINS...

Every time you come back with these long uncorrelated replies full of saltiness is when I'm convinced that the facts I'm serving you have shrunken your balls and ego even smaller,perhaps you should place logic and reason before emotions?...I will continue to educate further non the less

Whatever effect "my psychosis" may have on you,it can't do no worse than how you have already embarrassed yourself with your inability to comprehend basic logic and mathematics,for instance:Your tiny sh*t brain didn't even get the gist when I said South Africa produces more millionaires than billionaires.So let me put your pea brain up to speed 'cause it seems like the generator fumes have slowed it...right,so you have billionaires (meaning more money in the hands of tiny list of elite government crooks) and South Africa has millionaires in abundance,hence we make the biggest black middle class on the continent and there is a slight balance between the haves and the have nots,so you tell me which one is better,your case or my case? Do your billionaires even care about the development of the country?

Ooh look who's talking,aren't you the same fools who staged "Ghana must go" when you feared competition with Ghana in your own tuff.Did you not surrender your economic tuff to Pakistani drifters that treat you like slaves in your own country.I once read a very shameful story about how Chinese traders be ordering your own soldiers to harrass you if you and here you are talking about slaves when you have surrendered existence to drifters.btw white people in South Africa are not strangers or foreigners and you need to stop hurting over their SA citizenship,it makes you look and sound like a salty clown.Not our fault that they only chose to loot your country and left you with nothing to feast on when they moved their offices out of Nigeria.

That Thsepo story sounds like something your grandchildren would enjoy,so I suggest you save it for them cause I don't know no Thsepo and don't even know what your little tale got to do with anything.And I as well don't care for you to get the spelling of 'Nyaope' right,you are NOTHING to me,and besides,judging from your horrific English accents it would be a travesty listening you trying pronounce that word.No matter how hard you try with these petty stories you be pulling outta your ass to gain the slightest upper hand,I still dominate your ass with uncomfortable FACTS

The bolded is the smartest thing you said in that long empty comment.You and I are truly nothing alike.I will never chop off my brother's head just because he is a Christian and I am Muslim,No,we did not trade our values and culture a country for Arab and European religions that y'all are slaves to.

As I await another salty reply wink

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
JaceBlaze:
Every time you come back with these long uncorrelated replies full of saltiness is when I'm convinced that the facts I'm serving you have shrunken your balls and ego even smaller,perhaps you should place logic and reason before emotions?...I will continue to educate further non the less

Whatever effect "my psychosis" may have on you,it can't do no worse than how you have already embarrassed yourself with your inability to comprehend basic logic and mathematics,for instance:Your tiny sh*t brain didn't even get the gist when I said South Africa produces more millionaires than billionaires.So let me put your pea brain up to speed 'cause it seems like the generator fumes have slowed it...right,so you have billionaires (meaning more money in the hands of tiny list of elite government crooks) and South Africa has millionaires in abundance,hence we make the biggest black middle class on the continent and there is a slight balance between the haves and the have nots,so you tell me which one is better,your case or my case? Do your billionaires even care about the development of the country?

Ooh look who's talking,aren't you the same fools who staged "Ghana must go" when you feared competition with Ghana in your own tuff.Did you not surrender your economic tuff to Pakistani drifters that treat you like slaves in your own country.I once read a very shameful story about how Chinese traders be ordering your own soldiers to harrass you if you and here you are talking about slaves when you have surrendered existence to drifters.btw white people in South Africa are not strangers or foreigners and you need to stop hurting over their SA citizenship,it makes you look and sound like a salty clown.Not our fault that they only chose to loot your country and left you with nothing to feast on when they moved their offices out of Nigeria.

That Thsepo story sounds like something your grandchildren would enjoy,so I suggest you save it for them cause I don't know no Thsepo and don't even know what your little tale got to do with anything.And I as well don't care for you to get the spelling of 'Nyaope' right,you are NOTHING to me,and besides,judging from your horrific English accents it would be a travesty listening you trying pronounce that word.No matter how hard you try with these petty stories you be pulling outta your ass to gain the slightest upper hand,I still dominate your ass with uncomfortable FACTS

The bolded is the smartest thing you said in that long empty comment.You and I are truly nothing alike.I will never chop off my brother's head just because he is a Christian and I am Muslim,No,we did not trade our values and culture a country for Arab and European religions that y'all are slaves to.

As I await another salty reply wink

Another very baseless hogwash from a nitwit with fermented brains...
Pakistan?
China?
Ghana?
Do you even know how stupid all these unresearched stories sound, especially coming from someone who claims to be civilised?
Do you even have a clue about what 'Ghana must go was all about?'
OOOO sorry ass gay, you must be soooo pained as to trying by all means to hit a point but eeeeehn damn you're only good at spreading stupidity and it's innate!
What we have here is not Christians, Muslims or Jews killing themselves, it's a terrorist group that has a big size of it members to be from other countries dumbo, you don't know a thing..! All you do is claim you do..!
And who the Bleep are you tryna lie to about your Dutch Lords being native South Africans?
You think I'm as clueless as you are?
Can't you give yourself a week or more to at least read your history?
Listen dumbooo.., your government was scared of white monetary domination which was already looming and booming and will forever flourish, so they raised that empowerment scheme that was strictly for blacks to show how helpless your asses were...
Mind you, the empowerment was for native south Africans not for those you claim are south African..!
I still remember how you all where claiming how the empowerment was based on who you know in the upper echelon of political power, but you'll still claim that I am more corrupt than you are.
All the Nigerian millionaire you saw on that list are self made and nothing less...
And where did you get those facts that Nigerian billionaires on Forbes list are politicians or all have political affiliations?
From your ass?
From your dumb brains?
Or maybe from a civilised slave skull..!
And just so you know, many are employed here because of them...
All your invalid points are as null as you are..!
You clearly a literal expression of someone who has nothing in his head..!
Do you know how many Ghanaians are in Nigeria?
I'm currently housing a lad from Benin Republic and I don't mind housing a South African too, I am not you!
I'm not scared that a more competent mind would still the jobs in my country..!
I put humanity ahead of nationality, I am not xenophobic!

You must be dyslexic if you keep on saying you don't understand what I type, or maybe your normal hypocrisy right?

I still would not fail to school your stupid ass because that's all I can so to help a modern slave..!
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by JaceBlaze: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2018
Joemetry:

Another very baseless hogwash from a nitwit with fermented brains...
Pakistan?
China?
Ghana?
Do you even know how stupid all these unresearched stories sound, especially coming from someone who claims to be civilised?
Do you even have a clue about what 'Ghana must go was all about?'
OOOO sorry ass gay, you must be soooo pained as to trying by all means to hit a point but eeeeehn damn you're only good at spreading stupidity and it's innate!
What we have here is not Christians, Muslims or Jews killing themselves, it's a terrorist group that has a big size of it members to be from other countries dumbo, you don't know a thing..! All you do is claim you do..!
And who the Bleep are you tryna lie to about your Dutch Lords being native South Africans?
You think I'm as clueless as you are?
Can't you give yourself a week or more to at least read your history?
Listen dumbooo.., your government was scared of white monetary domination which was already looming and booming and will forever flourish, so they raised that empowerment scheme that was strictly for blacks to show how helpless your asses were...
Mind you, the empowerment was for native south Africans not for those you claim are south African..!
I still remember how you all where claiming how the empowerment was based on who you know in the upper echelon of political power, but you'll still claim that I am more corrupt than you are.
All the Nigerian millionaire you saw on that list are self made and nothing less...
And where did you get those facts that Nigerian billionaires on Forbes list are politicians or all have political affiliations?
From your ass?
From your dumb brains?
Or maybe from a civilised slave skull..!
And just so you know, many are employed here because of them...
All your invalid points are as null as you are..!
You clearly a literal expression of someone who has nothing in his head..!
Do you know how many Ghanaians are in Nigeria?
I'm currently housing a lad from Benin Republic and I don't mind housing a South African too, I am not you!
I'm not scared that a more competent mind would still the jobs in my country..!
I put humanity ahead of nationality, I am not xenophobic!

You must be dyslexic if you keep on saying you don't understand what I type, or maybe your normal hypocrisy right?

I still would not fail to school your stupid ass because that's all I can so to help a modern slave..!

I'm not going to repeat myself over something you know very well.You always like to say I pull stuff out of nowhere but you forget that we have Nigerians in SA attesting to everything I have been saying,you are really going to deny that Pakistanis abuse their Nigerian employees (they don't even pay them well),you going to deny that a Chinese man ordered a soldier to beat a Nigerian civilian?

they sound stupid because it's an embarrassing truth right? I don't think I give a sh*t what Ghana must go was about,the truth is you chased your fellow Africans out of your country and even to this day you still mock them about it,was it not xenophobia btw?.And are you not trying to shield your pain by screaming "gay" in every comment? a gay guy broke your fragile heart?
"stupidity and it's innate"? ,damn this pseudo-intellectual,wannabe economist can't even make use of the English language properly,are you not a chromosome away from down-syndrome?

Yeah, let's blame people from other countries for our self-inflicted destruction because we can't handle the humiliation.Boko Haram,Fulanis etc were masterminded in your backyard and you need to take responsibility for that.Even the world has caught your own president lying saying the terrorists are from Senegal and one minute they are from some other country,so who are you guys trying to pin the blame on for your inability to coexist in one country without bloodbaths that are daily occurance in your doomed country?

Have I ever,anywhere in my comment claim that White people in SA are natives? is your comprehension crisis really that severe?..So if somebody is not a native in a particular land it means they can never be citizens? even after 400 years? should we also use this primitive logic of yours on Africa-Americans and Euro-Americans to discredit their Americanness since non of them is native to that country/land? are you even capable of thinking like a modern man? I have been trying so hard to get your sh*t brain up to speed but it proves to be a futile exercise?

There is clearly a difference in being scared and trying to undo the wrongs of the past,there was absolutely nothing wrong with BEE if that is what you are trying to attack in your uniformed and unintelligent post,I don't see anything wrong with the government trying to give the previously disadvantaged masses a platform to create businesses to balance the socio-economic scale,was it 100% effective? absolutely not,did it not change the lives of millions of South Africans,yes it did.But of course you were expecting all of us to be driving Bentleys for you to be convinced that it worked.

Who really cares about you housing one guy from Benin Republic when SA houses millions of Africans who ran away from war-torn countries without expecting anything in return,even with the crime that some bring here we still tolerate their presence,but a particular irrelevant guy in Nigeria is looking for attention and Humanitarian Of The Year Award for housing one lad.And yes we South Africans have never really been fond of outsiders and that doesn't mean we hate people,we just care too much about our own and if it's a crime to put your own before an outsider then sue us.

Dude,if there's ever been worst subjects of dyslexia you should definitely put yourself on top of that list.

A Unilag product is going to educate me? fix your shambolic education system first?

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2018
JaceBlaze:
I'm not going to repeat myself over something you know very well.You always like to say I pull stuff out of nowhere but you forget that we have Nigerians in SA attesting to everything I have been saying,you are really going to deny that Pakistanis abuse their Nigerian employees (they don't even pay them well),you going to deny that a Chinese man ordered a soldier to beat a Nigerian civilian?

they sound stupid because it's an embarrassing truth right? I don't think I give a sh*t what Ghana must go was about,the truth is you chased your fellow Africans out of your country and even to this day you still mock them about it,was it not xenophobia btw?.And are you not trying to shield your pain by screaming "gay" in every comment? a gay guy broke your fragile heart?
"stupidity and it's innate"? ,damn this pseudo-intellectual,wannabe economist can't even make use of the English language properly,are you not a chromosome away from down-syndrome?

Yeah, let's blame people from other countries for our self-inflicted destruction because we can't handle the humiliation.Boko Haram,Fulanis etc were masterminded in your backyard and you need to take responsibility for that.Even the world has caught your own president lying saying the terrorists are from Senegal and one minute they are from some other country,so who are you guys trying to pin the blame on for your inability to coexist in one country without bloodbaths that are daily occurance in your doomed country?

Have I ever,anywhere in my comment claim that White people in SA are natives? is your comprehension crisis really that severe?..So if somebody is not a native in a particular land it means they can never be citizens? even after 400 years? should we also use this primitive logic of yours on Africa-Americans and Euro-Americans to discredit their Americanness since non of them is native to that country/land? are you even capable of thinking like a modern man? I have been trying so hard to get your sh*t brain up to speed but it proves to be a futile exercise?

There is clearly a difference in being scared and trying to undo the wrongs of the past,there was absolutely nothing wrong with BEE if that is what you are trying to attack in your uniformed and unintelligent post,I don't see anything wrong with the government trying to give the previously disadvantaged masses a platform to create businesses to balance the socio-economic scale,was it 100% effective? absolutely not,did it not change the lives of millions of South Africans,yes it did.But of course you were expecting all of us to be driving Bentleys for you to be convinced that it worked.

Who really cares about you housing one guy from Benin Republic when SA houses millions of Africans who ran away from war-torn countries without expecting anything in return,even with the crime that some bring here we still tolerate their presence,but a particular irrelevant guy in Nigeria is looking for attention and Humanitarian Of The Year Award for housing one lad.And yes we South Africans have never really been fond of outsiders and that doesn't mean we hate people,we just care too much about our own and if it's a crime to put your own before an outsider then sue us.

Dude,if there's ever been worst subjects of dyslexia you should definitely put yourself on top of that list.

A Unilag product is going to educate me? fix your shambolic education system first?

grin grin grin

I can feel how much pained you're I really do...
There's is this very unique thing about your stupidity, it's resounding and comes with different features.
Are you not the same foolish pudden-head who said we have allowed a foreign religion to invade and take over our country?
Why do you think the number of years your Dutch Lords have been oppressing you is longer than the number of years foreign religion has been in Africa?
You're really a joke to start with, bringing up false and unevaluated lies...
Today it's about your government trying to create economy balance with BEE yesterday it was about you guys producing self made millionaire...
Your foolery is at the zenith point and you really do not have any one to tell you. Did you know that according to UN Nigeria is harbouring the highest number of refugees from other parts of the Africa continent?
Who even told you that your country has ever been a solace for those in crisis?
How many refugees have you taken in and how many have you killed for fear they would still your jobs, how many?
And yes I have a lad from Benin staying here with me, I secured a job for him and his cousin, so until your xenophobic ass can beat that feat, you're not qualified to make a stupid comment about that.

And to even school you more, all those Fulani herds men arrested have never for once said they're Nigerians, many don't even speak English...
Boko Haram is a terrorist group and not Nigerians killing themselves! get that fact stored in your 1 kilobyte brain...

Why do you keep fooling yourself civilised slave?
Unilag or Oxford, where do you think the owner of this platform you can't do without graduated from?

Have you not learnt enough from this forum to create one for your xenophobic people?
Is it that difficult for a civilised slave?
The funny story here is that a self acclaimed civilised mind is been school on a platform created by the uncivilized...
What an irony..!
And boy.., just so you know, the only gay incident I've ever encountered in my life so far had the lead role played by a South African in Apapa Wolf who works for a shipping company and don't you ever deny that you're not a people renowned for sex scandals..!

Just shove the silly story about a Pakistani ordering a military man to beat up a Nigerian up your gay ass, no military man would do that if the Nigerian has no stain on him..., just shut the Bleep up if you don't have any reasonable lie.
What can you tell me about the illl treatment you're getting from those Chinese in your country, how they abuse your girls and synergise with your Dutch Lords to enslave you the more, are you forgetting that already?
You just feel you can cook up stories with thinking about where you're from?

I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE ONLY AFRICAN FORUM THAT IS MORE ADDICTIVE THAN NAIRALAND IS STILL NAIRALAND AND IT'S NOT DEVELOPED BY SOMEONE WHO COULDN'T DO A THING WITH HIS OXFORD IN SOUTH AFRICA DEGREE.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by JaceBlaze: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Joemetry:

grin grin grin

I can feel how much pained you're I really do...
There's is this very unique thing about your stupidity, it's resounding and comes with different features.
Are you not the same foolish pudden-head who said we have allowed a foreign religion to invade and take over our country?
Why do you think the number of years your Dutch Lords have been oppressing you is longer than the number of years foreign religion has been in Africa?
You're really a joke to start with, bringing up false and unevaluated lies...
Today it's about your government trying to create economy balance with BEE yesterday it was about you guys producing self made millionaire...
Your foolery is at the zenith point and you really do not have any one to tell you. Did you know that according to UN Nigeria is harbouring the highest number of refugees from other parts of the Africa continent?
Who even told you that your country has ever been a solace for those in crisis?
How many refugees have you taken in and how many have you killed for fear they would still your jobs, how many?
And yes I have a lad from Benin staying here with me, I secured a job for him and his cousin, so until your xenophobic ass can beat that feat, you're not qualified to make a stupid comment about that.

And to even school you more, all those Fulani herds men arrested have never for once said they're Nigerians, many don't even speak English...
Boko Haram is a terrorist group and not Nigerians killing themselves! get that fact stored in your 1 kilobyte brain...

Why do you keep fooling yourself civilised slave?
Unilag or Oxford, where do you think the owner of this platform you can't do without graduated from?

Have you not learnt enough from this forum to create one for your xenophobic people?
Is it that difficult for a civilised slave?
The funny story here is that a self acclaimed civilised mind is been school on a platform created by the uncivilized...
What an irony..!
And boy.., just so you know, the only gay incident I've ever encountered in my life so far had the lead role played by a South African in Apapa Wolf who works for a shipping company and don't you ever deny that you're not a people renowned for sex scandals..!

Just shove the silly story about a Pakistani ordering a military man to beat up a Nigerian up your gay ass, no military man would do that if the Nigerian has no stain on him..., just shut the Bleep up if you don't have any reasonable lie.
What can you tell me about the illl treatment you're getting from those Chinese in your country, how they abuse your girls and synergise with your Dutch Lords to enslave you the more, are you forgetting that already?
You just feel you can cook up stories with thinking about where you're from?

I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE ONLY AFRICAN FORUM THAT IS MORE ADDICTIVE THAN NAIRALAND IS STILL NAIRALAND AND IT'S NOT DEVELOPED BY SOMEONE WHO COULDN'T DO A THING WITH HIS OXFORD IN SOUTH AFRICA DEGREE.
Oh geez,so you think hiding your emotional breakdown behind laughing emojis can distract me from seeing how hurt you really are? you gonna have to do better than that.

Yes!! I did state with utmost certainty and conviction that you are slaves to foreign religions and there have been bloodbath after bloodbath on these religions' account,they govern your entire being and existence but you are trying to convince otherwise and it ain't gonna work.

Your level of illiteracy tho.From which history books did you read the lie you just posted? The Dutch rule in SA has longer years than those religions in Africa? you are such a pathetic liar,a shameless one at that.

You did see the list of 2018's under 30 millionaires is mostly dominated by South Africans right and most are self made? or did you miss it because it doesn't fit your narrative and preconceptions? you clearly are clueless about BEE and what it was all about but what can one expect from a nitwit that doesn't know that Christianity and Islam came with colonisers to Africa?

The people in UN must have been smoking the strongest dagga on the market.There is no way on Earth that a country with incessant kidnappings and uncontrollable level of terrorism plus misplaced citizens can extend the helping arm to house foreigners.Didn't the same UN declare your country to be the third most terrorised country on Earth? how on Earth did it suddenly become conducive to housing refugees?

SA houses more refugees than your poohole and that's a fact,and you really care to know,the number of Nigerians who were killed by their own Nigerians exceeds the number of ALL Africans who died it the xenophobic attacks.That just goes to show that some animals can't be domesticated no matter how long they have been out of the jungle.

What's your point? many Nigerians can't speak English (you included),you forget that your country accounts for the most illiterate youths in Africa? so a Fulani that doesn't know how to speak English sounds like a Nigerian to me.I know that asking for you to take responsibility for animal behaviour is a stretch but at the end it's all on you.BTW, from what I heard,the reason your president has been lenient on Fulani herdsmen is because they are his tribesmen and that is why he allows those guns toting maurauders to continue terrorising villages.Ain't no herdman from Senegal here.

Haha a splattered brain nitwit like you graduated from Oxford? grin has Oxford dumped down its standards to take in dyslexic persons?

No,the only thing I have learned from these forum is hate and that many of you are living in delusions.And besides we don't need a forum here in SA,there is more to life than cyberspace.

Another pathetic lie from a defeated fool clutching at strows to stay afloat.Tell me if there is anything that screams "gay" than a country full of male skin bleaching phaggots using creams to lighten their skins because they are so insecure about their dark skins,and you wanna sit there and tell me you never seen a gay in your life until you encountered an South African? lol
sex scandals are better than a country that leads in baby factories where 8-year olds are kidnapped to be impregnated so their infants can be sold for monetary profits.

oh I'm sorry,am I striking a chord with that story of Chinese man giving orders to your military men to abuse civilians? well suck it up bozo,I don't care how you feel,I really don't...

Below is another case,but this time they taking orders from "Onyibo" (whatever the hell that is)

Are these perhaps the first stages of recolonisation y'all have been yearning for for decades?

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
JaceBlaze:
Oh geez,so you think hiding your emotional breakdown behind laughing emojis can distract me from seeing how hurt you really are? you gonna have to do better than that.

Yes!! I did state with utmost certainty and conviction that you are slaves to foreign religions and there have been bloodbath after bloodbath on these religions' account,they govern your entire being and existence but you are trying to convince otherwise and it ain't gonna work.

Your level of illiteracy tho.From which history books did you read the lie you just posted? The Dutch rule in SA has longer years than those religions in Africa? you are such a pathetic liar,a shameless one at that.

You did see the list of 2018's under 30 millionaires is mostly dominated by South Africans right and most are self made? or did you miss it because it doesn't fit your narrative and preconceptions? you clearly are clueless about BEE and what it was all about but what can one expect from a nitwit that doesn't know that Christianity and Islam came with colonisers to Africa?

The people in UN must have been smoking the strongest dagga on the market.There is no way on Earth that a country with incessant kidnappings and uncontrollable level of terrorism plus misplaced citizens can extend the helping arm to house foreigners.Didn't the same UN declare your country to be the third most terrorised country on Earth? how on Earth did it suddenly become conducive to housing refugees?

SA houses more refugees than your poohole and that's a fact,and you really care to know,the number of Nigerians who were killed by their own Nigerians exceeds the number of ALL Africans who died it the xenophobic attacks.That just goes to show that some animals can't be domesticated no matter how long they have been out of the jungle.

What's your point? many Nigerians can't speak English (you included),you forget that your country accounts for the most illiterate youths in Africa? so a Fulani that doesn't know how to speak English sounds like a Nigerian to me.I know that asking for you to take responsibility for animal behaviour is a stretch but at the end it's all on you.BTW, from what I heard,the reason your president has been lenient on Fulani herdsmen is because they are his tribesmen and that is why he allows those guns toting maurauders to continue terrorising villages.Ain't no herdman from Senegal here.

Haha a splattered brain nitwit like you graduated from Oxford? grin has Oxford dumped down its standards to take in dyslexic persons?

No,the only thing I have learned from these forum is hate and that many of you are living in delusions.And besides we don't need a forum here in SA,there is more to life than cyberspace.

Another pathetic lie from a defeated fool clutching at strows to stay afloat.Tell me if there is anything that screams "gay" than a country full of male skin bleaching phaggots using creams to lighten their skins because they are so insecure about their dark skins,and you wanna sit there and tell me you never seen a gay in your life until you encountered an South African? lol
sex scandals are better than a country that leads in baby factories where 8-year olds are kidnapped to be impregnated so their infants can be sold for monetary profits.

oh I'm sorry,am I striking a chord with that story of Chinese man giving orders to your military men to abuse civilians? well suck it up bozo,I don't care how you feel,I really don't...

Below is another case,but this time they taking orders from "Onyibo" (whatever the hell that is)

Are these perhaps the first stages of recolonisation y'all have been yearning for for decades?

Okay.., now the stupidity is getting deeper and deeper...
It really doesn't matter what you approve or disapprove, I can never put your lame baseless points above international stats and if you're toooooo pained to agree with what UN puts forth, go get a mental evaluation of yourself!
UN is not Nigerian owned it's an international body dumbooo they do not benefit from twisting stories like you..!
Wait a minute, why do you like lamenting about your fraudy ass country not giving a shit about the cyberspace?
What are you fucking doing here when all get is hate?
Are you incapacitated to create a forum for your country that would have the propensity to foster love and cast off xenophobia?
Boy you're just so stupid that each bit of your failed attempt to make me mad rather reveals how much you need therapy.., first it was that Chinese in Nigeria use their military to beat citizens now the story changes with a more broad addition that the person in question refused to settle some utility bills...
Bitch how am I supposed to believe every single text that I have gotten from you?
You know who the real pathological liar is?
I guess you do.

Who is more civilised and less barbaric, a terrorist group some where in Nigeria or a country that average 57 deads a day from crime related issues?
If your brains can handle simple arithmetics, work out 57 x 365.

Mr. Civilised fool, coincidentally a friend of mind from S.A who used to live with me to push his hustle down here in Lekki refinery told me he nearly lost his life and even sent me gory clips of what took place just last week around his neighborhood.

I am going to fucking send those shit to you, so you'll understand that the jungle justice in S.A is more capital and that S.A citizens are nothing different from the terrorist groups in Africa.
There's no evil in being foolish man, the only demonic thing about foolishness is trying to entrench into others brains with your fermented mind, why not explain what BEE was all about?
Why not try to go against the fact that your government was feeling so insecure of white success and modern servitude on native South Africans that they had to support your lazy asses?
You know who the real self made millionaire/billionaire are don't you?
The 'lies and murder must prevail over truth' innate in you wouldn't let you tell what's yes from what's no...

Stupid slave trying to disagree with UN stats like it matters..!
NOT ACCEPTING THE TRUTH DOESN'T EVEN CHANGE THE FACT.
You are a savage people and the whole world knows that.
People from your geography (southern Africa) are unsafe under your radar, all you do is kill and blame foreigners for your woes especially if that foreigner isn't White or anything close to white...

Do you even know who the fulanis are?
No you don't know, everyone with the level of foolishness you possess surely would have no clue.., do your damn self a favour of making verifications, and stop emphasizing how stupid you are, I already know that.
And to further make things clearer, foreign religion has been here in Africa longer than the number of years you've been under Dutch chains.., you may need to make may need make more research on that because that's all you owe yourself.
All hands must be on deck to help emancipate you from mental slavery and I'm very ready to play my part....
South Africans do not concern themselves with the cyberworld, I'm beginning to wonder if you're a northern African..!
Boy, how many breached Nigerians have you met?
At least I have met more than six bleaching South Africans, so shove that hogwash up your gay rectum..!
And yes, YOU'RE A PEOPLE RENOWNED FOR SEX SCANDAL AND INHUMANE TREATMENT TO HUMANS, YOU'RE XENOPHOBES!!!

I'd rather break bread with a bleacher than do same with a grown up man tryna soak his dripping gay ass with diapers.

And again, if you now know the meaning of 'dyslexia',
I congratulate you because you're gradually getting to know who you are.
Fucking gerontophilic rapists...

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by JaceBlaze: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2018
Joemetry:

Okay.., now the stupidity is getting deeper and deeper...
It really doesn't matter what you approve or disapprove, I can never put your lame baseless points above international stats and if you're toooooo pained to agree with what UN puts forth, go get a mental evaluation of yourself!
UN is not Nigerian owned it's an international body dumbooo they do not benefit from twisting stories like you..!
Wait a minute, why do you like lamenting about your fraudy ass country not giving a shit about the cyberspace?
What are you fucking doing here when all get is hate?
Are you incapacitated to create a forum for your country that would have the propensity to foster love and cast off xenophobia?
Boy you're just so stupid that each bit of your failed attempt to make me mad rather reveals how much you need therapy.., first it was that Chinese in Nigeria use their military to beat citizens now the story changes with a more broad addition that the person in question refused to settle some utility bills...
Bitch how am I supposed to believe every single text that I have gotten from you?
You know who the real pathological liar is?
I guess you do.

Who is more civilised and less barbaric, a terrorist group some where in Nigeria or a country that average 57 deads a day from crime related issues?
If your brains can handle simple arithmetics, work out 57 x 365.

Mr. Civilised fool, coincidentally a friend of mind from S.A who used to live with me to push his hustle down here in Lekki refinery told me he nearly lost his life and even sent me gory clips of what took place just last week around his neighborhood.

I am going to fucking send those shit to you, so you'll understand that the jungle justice in S.A is more capital and that S.A citizens are nothing different from the terrorist groups in Africa.
There's no evil in being foolish man, the only demonic thing about foolishness is trying to entrench into others brains with your fermented mind, why not explain what BEE was all about?
Why not try to go against the fact that your government was feeling so insecure of white success and modern servitude on native South Africans that they had to support your lazy asses?
You know who the real self made millionaire/billionaire are don't you?
The 'lies and murder must prevail over truth' innate in you wouldn't let you tell what's yes from what's no...

Stupid slave trying to disagree with UN stats like it matters..!
NOT ACCEPTING THE TRUTH DOESN'T EVEN CHANGE THE FACT.
You are a savage people and the whole world knows that.
People from your geography (southern Africa) are unsafe under your radar, all you do is kill and blame foreigners for your woes especially if that foreigner isn't White or anything close to white...

Do you even know who the fulanis are?
No you don't know, everyone with the level of foolishness you possess surely would have no clue.., do your damn self a favour of making verifications, and stop emphasizing how stupid you are, I already know that.
And to further make things clearer, foreign religion has been here in Africa longer than the number of years you've been under Dutch chains.., you may need to make may need make more research on that because that's all you owe yourself.
All hands must be on deck to help emancipate you from mental slavery and I'm very ready to play my part....
South Africans do not concern themselves with the cyberworld, I'm beginning to wonder if you're a northern African..!
Boy, how many breached Nigerians have you met?
At least I have met more than six bleaching South Africans, so shove that hogwash up your gay rectum..!
And yes, YOU'RE A PEOPLE RENOWNED FOR SEX SCANDAL AND INHUMANE TREATMENT TO HUMANS, YOU'RE XENOPHOBES!!!

I'd rather break bread with a bleacher than do same with a grown up man tryna soak his dripping gay ass with diapers.

And again, if you now know the meaning of 'dyslexia',
I congratulate you because you're gradually getting to know who you are.
Fucking gerontophilic rapists...

The self-conceited dunderhead is trying too hard to save his face.Dude I know what UN is and wha it's all about,but if you think you can leave the traces of your ignorance and inferior intellect here and claim they were compiled by UN and get away with it,YOU ARE WRONG and I will expose all your desperate lies.According to BBC,over 2 milliom Nigerian refugees have left Nigeria due to continuous Boko Haram insurgences that have been the order of the day in your country for the last six years.Nigeria does not even make it in the top 10 of African countries that hosts most war refugees,y'all are even seeking refuge in countries like Cameroon,as if paying for Libyan slave owners to to traffic you out of Nigeria wasn't bad enough.

I'm here because all that is required of me is simply a password and a username,and here you and I have the same status,we are just members.But what are millions of your refugees doing in other countries if you claim to be the one housing migrants?

I don't have to attempt to make you mad,it's just your female hormones that kick in every time I tell you about reality without sugarcoating it.You are mad all by yourself.You want me to find that story of Chinese man ordering your soldier to beat up an innocent guy? cause now I brought you the one about the white man and you are trying to shift posts.believe it,don't believe it,I give no fu*k honestly.

grin I see that the "uncivilized" line is scraping badly on your heart.If you believe that a terrorist group that kill people by decapitation is less barbaric then I don't know anymore what medicine should be prescribed for you.What can be more barbaric than a country that round up minors and burn them with tyres because they think they have been practising witchcraft?.Not that I condone it,but at least South African criminals don't jump borders to live like parasites in foreign countries.And you're a fine one to talk about stats when your country ain't collecting any.

First you talked about a guy from Benin Republic you are housing (which I'm beginning to believe it's lie you told to score cheap points) and now it's a South African you used to live with but you are only mentioning him now because the pressure keeps piling.The gory pics you are talking about are the ones you posted below?please tell me your desperation for cheap internet victory hasn't reached this level.

Haven't I explained what BEE was all about? you are yet to prove to me how your billionaires don't have connections with the high ranking government officials in your country,or you think it was all dedication and hard work? hearing a Nigerian call other people lazy is almost as laughable as when they claim to be the giant of Africa,but Nigeria is a country that has received food packages worth millions of dollars from the US because their lazy asses can't grasp the concept of farming to get their starving asses out of famine that is plaguing the country,and we supposed to believe that you are smart?

Am a savage and the world knows it? haha the butthurt nitwit is throwing his attributes on me but he is the one known as the third most terrorised country in the world,beating even countries like South Sudan.Talking about Southern Africa like you know something but we all know the furthest you have ever been from Makoko slum was when you attempted to skip your jungle via the Sahara and failed.Do you know how many cases there are of foreigners getting busted with explosives and illegal firearms at the SA border? If they not here to commit crime then what do they carry these things for? and why should we blame whites when we know where the perpetrator comes from? we must wrongly accuse law abiding citizens to please you? and again,isn't it ironic that when we say foreigners commit crime in SA you say we blame them for our woes but you the same möron that is blaming the Boko Haram and Fulani insurrections on Senegal and other neighbouring countries?

No,I don't know who Fulanis are but I know they are blood-thirsty savages who kill people mercilessly and I also know they are from your country,that's enough for me.

Is that so? grin grin but initially you said The Dutch Rule has longer years in Africa than their religion and now you flip flopping your own sh*t,may the medicine for your amnesia be found before it's too late.
The bolded must be a severe case of mental retardation in full display.This slow möron can't even express himself intelligently.

You glorify bleachers now? bu bu but I thought you guys were the "proudest blacks" of all black race or was it just another empty talk like how you do with everything else where your big mouths is never backed by action?

Machete-wielding,soulless savages with no concept of sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Almunir(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2018
diebuhari1:
Morocco is far far far far more developed than Nigeria
Y did you say that
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Jummyju: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
MobileGees:
200 years from now everyone reading this post will be dead. So painful, RIP in advance to all of you. Love y'all cheesy
100 years from now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Backtracks, Addresses EndSARS Protesters / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.