Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 (46974 Views)

Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
@Runalong, Educating other people it doesn't mean you kiss our "asses" , You must keep on doing a good work Brother, Peace grin This is OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg grin

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by JaceBlaze: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
@Joemetry

Come and see your "developed" country always at the bottom of the list of most developed African countries,,,ohh I just love the irony

But wait,even at number 10 is still too good to be true
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by positivethought: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:

So what do you think is the way forward?
The way forward is just to elect leaders with the required intellect,physical fitness, mental alertness, managerial experience n acumen,the political will n an urbane nationalistic leader to pilot the affairs of the country, there is the need to also take deliberate measures to instill a true sense of unity n belonging amongst Nigerians such as constitutionalising rotational elective leadership among all the tiers of government,participating in pre election open debates were the audience can directly question the candidates should be made compulsory etc.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by writeprof(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:
The whites stayed a very long time in South Africa hence their high level of development relative to other African countries. Maybe we Nigerians should not have rushed to chase away the British in 1960. Should have let them stay till 1999.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
@Runalong 333, I'm repeating your words in clear pictures , I don't add or subtract your words, This is your 100 % words in pictures grin Cape Town Airport grin

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by thesicilian: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
positivethought:
The way forward is just to elect leaders with the required intellect,physical fitness, mental alertness, managerial experience n acumen,the political will n an urbane nationalistic leader to pilot the affairs of the country, there is the need to also take deliberate measures to instill a true sense of unity n belonging amongst Nigerians such as constitutionalising rotational elective leadership among all the tiers of government,participating in pre election open debates were the audience can directly question the candidates should be made compulsory etc.
Spot on.

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
@Runalong 333, You don't kiss our "asses" at all, You are telling them the truth, I don't understand why people hate the truth like this! Assisting your people isn't a sin, Well done Brother grin

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
@Runalong 333, You also mentioned something about our Townships, This is the new part of Soweto, Protea Glen, You don't kiss our asses, You just stating the truth, grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-eGcZdT4uo

3 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Different companies are participating to develop Soweto, This is the new developments from different companies in South Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvFGraEVXo4
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is the new areas of Soweto, You can clearly see they are totally different grin
Runalong 333 isn't lying grin You must believe him from now onwards grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SNfWO3NGsk
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is another part of Soweto , Very close to kagiso grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEqxYwli2Go

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is Fleurhof, Very close to Florida grin Soweto is growing very quickly grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv-Yu8kYqHI

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2018
This is the old Soweto, The signs of apartheid are very visible in this area, But our government is working hard to change the face of apartheid, We have Rdp houses(Free Houses) for the poor in South Africa angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6yDNdHLIGY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 12:24am On Sep 09, 2018
This video is almost covered the old areas of Soweto grin I hope you are all happy to see the good and the bad side of South Africa, grin Peace Guys grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHV9V1LTnvM
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 12:41am On Sep 09, 2018
The standard of Soweto is very low compare to other areas in Johannesburg, Soweto is the place of ordinary people in Johannesburg, You don't have to be reach to survive in Soweto,
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2018
writeprof:

A black man is owning this mall in Soweto grin @Runalong 333 you must be a President of this people,, Your assistance is really needed back home grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kLXbjPW_Ks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQV4FDKyN_k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPiyh1ldGM

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2018
Soweto isn't the place for the rich, Is the place of the Poor and Everyone in the middle grin
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2018
This is one of the areas where the Poor can't afford to live here like in Soweto, This areas are very expensive for the poor grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVChbdtXC-0
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2018
The reason why I want @Runalong 333 to be your President, His mind set is now on a higher level, No one can dispute that, You need the President like @Runalong 333, Who will help you to move forward, Doubting your potential is the biggest mistake in this planet, You can solve many obstacles by yourself grin Your ladies are enjoying shouting xenophobia here on Nairaland without coming up with valid solutions , That is why I will always prefer our woman than your woman grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvdT1HoSvyE
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by MPSA(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2018
@Runalong333, It's clear you aren't ass kisser, You were stating facts, You are very honest Brother grin
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Ugosample(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
360command:
Afro pessimist spotted..

You can't blame him

The facts on ground support his argument in a way
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Ugosample(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Runalong333:

It all has a lot to do with the mindset of the populace. Nigerians have no maintenance culture compared to some Africans. Look at places we occupy in London and South Africa, we found them clean and developed but today after our influx resemble what we left back home. So even if the Brits had developed the country , by now it would have been the slum we have. Look at places where South Africans refuse to rent us their homes , even within the same city , you can tell where there are more Nigerians and where there are more South Africans. Can we blame not having whites for our way of life and carelessness?.

that's true

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Ugosample(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
thesicilian:

We actually did continue improving Lagos when they left, and that is why Lagos State is currently the undisputed most developed in the whole country.
The other places where they didn't really reside in, like the south south and whole of the North and East, are still basically the same as it was since 1960.
And while I agree that they would never have developed the country in a way that the Nigerians would be equal to them, it is also worthy of note that the Nigerian elite who replaced them have not faired better in that regard.
At the very least, a certain standard of accountability would have been demanded and obtained from every ruler in the country, not the share-the-money mentality that we have been plaqued with till date.

who told you the colonialists did not reside in the east or deep south?

That's not true......

Town's like calabar and ph and enugu had colonialists living there
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Ugosample(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
emmyid:

Mtcheeeeeew...... A One Mega city Nation? How many cities, Airports, Schools etc do they have?

Kumasi, Takoradi, Cape Coast Accra, Tamale, even sunyani

Is this the country that you are calling one mega city nation?

Even Kumasi/Ashanti region side is more populous than Accra

You need to travel more and see for yourselves
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Arda1000(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
jidxin:
their population really helped them...they are just about 700,000
i think less populated countries economy is booming while over populated countries are going down
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by 360command: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ugosample:

You can't blame him

The facts on ground support his argument in a way
True.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
JaceBlaze:
@Joemetry

Come and see your "developed" country always at the bottom of the list of most developed African countries,,,ohh I just love the irony

But wait,even at number 10 is still too good to be true

Ahgggg...
So you still have not started reading?
I advised you without charge to read up things and understand how global economics and analysis work but... Your civilised xenophobic brains solely addicted to a West African forum wouldn't permit you to dig...
Did you also see the part that says your economy is behind our?
That should probably be a lie too...
If a country nearly times four your popsize is whopping your ass, why on earth would you like them?
I even tried schooling you about Seychelles, but I also forgot that your cottonwood brains loathe vital info...

So Seychelles being ahead of Egypt and Algeria has sent a signal to your dumb brain that these two are worthless right?

Okay final schooling...

Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

These are the top ten most developed on planet earth,
USA is tenth and I am sure you don't even know a thing...

Are you still in preschool?

UK is 9th do you have something to say about that too?

Australia is first does that make USA less important?

you're a very civilised African indeed.

I'm still texting you from a West African forum Mr. Xenophobe.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by JaceBlaze: 5:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Joemetry:

Ahgggg...
So you still have not started reading?
I advised you without charge to read up things and understand how global economics and analysis work but... Your civilised xenophobic brains solely addicted to a West African forum wouldn't permit you to dig...
Did you also see the part that says your economy is behind our?
That should probably be a lie too...
If a country nearly times four your popsize is whopping your ass, why on earth would you like them?
I even tried schooling you about Seychelles, but I also forgot that your cottonwood brains loathe vital info...

So Seychelles being ahead of Egypt and Algeria has sent a signal to your dumb brain that these two are worthless right?

Okay final schooling...

Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

These are the top ten most developed on planet earth,
USA is tenth and I am sure you don't even know a thing...

Are you still in preschool?

UK is 9th do you have something to say about that too?

Australia is first does that make USA less important?

you're a very civilised African indeed.

I'm still texting you from a West African forum Mr. Xenophobe.
Huahha,just deal with the bitter and universal truth,your country is a poohole and no amount of attempts at twisting reality will ever change that until you stop escaping the country via Sahara desert and Mediterranean and put your lazy,get-rich-quick asses to good use to build the country

@Runalong333,someone needs life lessons.
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2018
JaceBlaze:
Huahha,just deal with the bitter and universal truth,your country is a poohole and no amount of attempts at twisting reality will ever change that until you stop escaping the country via Sahara desert and Mediterranean and put your lazy,get-rich-quick asses to good use to build the country

@Runalong333,someone needs life lessons.

Is this supposed to be a counter fact or what?
I school you for free...

Enjoy the free tutelage while it last...

Hello civilised xenophobe, I'm texting you from a West African forum, now deal with it...
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by JaceBlaze: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Joemetry:

Is this supposed to be a counter fact or what?
I school you for free...

Enjoy the free tutelage while it last...

Hello civilised xenophobe, I'm texting you from a West African forum, now deal with it...
The reality stares at you everyday,ponder on that

3 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by Joemetry(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
JaceBlaze:
The reality stares at you everyday,ponder on that

You obviously do not know a thing...
You think it's all about trying to fix other countries when you're systematically torn apart?

EMANCIPATE YOURSELVES FROM MENTAL SLAVERY...
Re: The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 by JaceBlaze: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Joemetry:

You obviously do not know a thing...
You think it's all about trying to fix other countries when you're systematically torn apart?

EMANCIPATE YOURSELVES FROM MENTAL SLAVERY...
??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hosts Dinner For Newly Elected Labour Party National Assembly Members / Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job / Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.