Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

.manmen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .manmen (1763 Views)

ManMen / ManMen / .manmen Opinion: Standard Of Living In Ebonyi And More, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.manmen by PlsSaveMyManhood: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Coughs. . .

*clears throat. . .

Lol. . . So you believe a lady can buy an expensive gift for a guy in this Nigeria that we are living. Lol my brother better wake up from that dream.

That is future impossible tense.

Nigerian ladies capable of buying expensive gifts for their men have not yet being born.

An average nigerian lady can't buy sanitary pad for herself without the help of a guy and you expect that one to buy you gift? With which money?

Go to the US, you will see ladies buying expensive gifts for their men without hoping for anything in return. Love is sweet in the western world.

Welcome to nigeria, where a lady can't afford to buy pant for herself without calling a guy for help.

Nigerian girls are pests and parasites! All shades of parasitism is found among them.

95% of the expensive phones you see nigerian girls using was bought by 'we' guys. Osho free. Pussy investment. All they do is suck you dry.

Marry a white girl and prolong your life and future!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: .manmen by PlsSaveMyManhood: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
I have a dream, a dream rooted in the Nigerian girl that one day our ladies will rise up and live up to the standards of their mates in the western world. They will hold strong to the truth that all men are created equal and so we deserve the best from one another. . . I HAVE A DREAM.

2 Likes

Re: .manmen by dennel(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Funny guys... You need a job grin

1 Like

Re: .manmen by GOFRONT(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
shocked

Op you want to shake table abi??
Re: .manmen by chiommy123(f): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Come op stop it just stop it what kind of insult is this? The lady that lives next two street before the street next to another next just bought baby jeep for her guy that one abi e no follow
Re: .manmen by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
PlsSaveMyManhood:
I have a dream, a dream rooted in the Nigerian girl that one day our ladies will rise up and live up to the standards of their mates in the western world. They will hold strong to the truth that all men are created equal and so we deserve the best from one another. . . I HAVE A DREAM.
keep dreaming

Re: .manmen by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
op you wrong,, though they are few in numbers but there are Nigeria ladies that can buy the world for their boyfriends if they have the money..
Just change the class of ladies you mingle with..

The smartphone I'm using to type now was bought to me by a lady,, even without me asking.. And its for 99000 naira..

1 Like

Re: .manmen by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
ok
Re: .manmen by Vihcahdhez(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
I don't want to comment before but if I don't...
Fine most girls are like my boyfriend this my boyfriend that but I want to tell you that there are ladies out there that will do anything for the boyfriend without getting anything in return except from LOVE in this Nigeria.We really need to wake up and speak the truth.
Re: .manmen by GeoSilYe(f): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
That you have been attracting bad eggs doesn't mean the rest are all bad.
Re: .manmen by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2018
PlsSaveMyManhood:
Coughs. . .

*clears throat. . .

Lol. . . So you believe a lady can buy an expensive gift for a guy in this Nigeria that we are living. Lol my brother better wake up from that dream.

That is future impossible tense.

Nigerian ladies capable of buying expensive gifts for their men have not yet being born.

An average nigerian lady can't buy sanitary pad for herself without the help of a guy and you expect that one to buy you gift? With which money?

Go to the US, you will see ladies buying expensive gifts for their men without hoping for anything in return. Love is sweet in the western world.

Welcome to nigeria, where a lady can't afford to buy pant for herself without calling a guy for help.

Nigerian girls are pests and parasites! All shades of parasitism is found among them.

95% of the expensive phones you see nigerian girls using was bought by 'we' guys. Osho free. Pussy investment. All they do is suck you dry.

Marry a white girl and prolong your life and future!
U have said it all.
Although it must not be a WHITE LADY.
But if you can find a Black Lady based there, BETTER.
However avoid black Americans, because they can be very erratic.
Moreover target others.
Ladies there are wonderful.
I met my wife in the US, she has been a messiah.
All she craves is my LOVE, nothing more.
The very moment I made contact with her, no be person tell me to leave all the NIGERIAN LADIES weh dey my life. In fact, I had to settle all my babes. Some requested for Phones and Laptops, wey be their normal way.

LADIES over there see sexxx as kolanut and not as bargaining power.
I regularly encourage my brothers and friends to seek such ladies, despite how rigorous it will take to leave Nigeria.

If SEXX is your problem, then count it solved with them.
If CASH is your problem, then see it terminated.
Your contribution is just “ LOVE”
Why won’t you love such neat, financially buoyant and stable ladies, who are exposed, enlightened and independent.
Life is sweeter when a hardworking and intelligent man meets a hardworking, exposed, and brainy lady.
Re: .manmen by Olalan(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2018
I was curious to check if she was born and breed in Nigeria...........even those you do so much for find it so difficult to do little back.

(1) (Reply)

The Issue Of Calling Husband's Siblings Auntie/broda / Man Stabbed Wife And Step-Daughter 42 Times, Jailed For Life In The Uk(Pics) / Reasons Why Women Should Have Sex Regularly – Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.