Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns (35178 Views)

Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns by ifyalways(f): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2018
mailemy:

But smoothie is just a body cream and not anti whatever.
it's not just a body cream. Stop Please!
Plain ori/coconut oil/pears/asda/Johnson or any other reputable range of baby cream is ALL babies need. Do not MIX and apply anything else.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns by ifyalways(f): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2018
walexy14:

Is it okay to use E 45 Cream for Babies?
E45 is a bleaching cream and not meant for babies
Re: Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns by Cindy95(f): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2018
luminouz:

*Checks her dp*

*Rolls eyes*

U ain't that big
even with your name luminous, u still act like someone that haven't seen the light... someone that's shut in the dark all his/her life... oga why
people like u will remain stagnant cos u re too blind to look beyond the picture... u don't really have to insult people to prove your point...
I'm 24, a graduate with a good job and married and I still look like a baby yet u cone here to drop ur shit...
I don't need to be old before I know my worth...
I'm sorry if u look older than ur age... u just need good grooming and balance diet to look like me irrespective of ur age or status...
thanks hater... I sight u...
Re: Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns by Cindy95(f): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2018
ADUKKY:
Some started out as normal cream for children and have become hooked on it because the baby will have skin issues once they stop using it. My friend is going through this as we speak. She has tried Shea butter, Vaseline etc none is working. Once she stops the mixture, the boy will develop rashes so unbearable.
She has tried stopping on several occasions but had to go back to it after few days. This is more like Addiction now, I pray she gets a way out of it soon.
this is serious... she needs to take the child to a dermatologist and stop those mixtures she is using ASAP to avoid skin cancer and other related skin disease...
Re: Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns by luminouz(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Cindy95:

even with your name luminous, u still act like someone that haven't seen the light... someone that's shut in the dark all his/her life... oga why
people like u will remain stagnant cos u re too blind to look beyond the picture... u don't really have to insult people to prove your point...
I'm 24, a graduate with a good job and married and I still look like a baby yet u cone here to drop ur shit...
I don't need to be old before I know my worth...
I'm sorry if u look older than ur age... u just need good grooming and balance diet to look like me irrespective of ur age or status...
thanks hater... I sight u...

One....ur disappointing!!! U lack a sense of humor and courtsey!!!

Two... Anyone with half a medulla will understand I was teasing u....why the diatribes n vitriol from a supposedly married woman with a good job??
3... It's Luminouz...not luminous(olodo graduate)
Re: Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns by mailemy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
ifyalways:
it's not just a body cream. Stop Please!
Plain ori/coconut oil/pears/asda/Johnson or any other reputable range of baby cream is ALL babies need. Do not MIX and apply anything else.
From my understanding,smoothie is not the combination of different creams. Why is the cream?
Cos I know it's not a bleaching cream.
Re: Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns by LadySarah: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
NoToPile:

Pardon my ignorance, please what's smoothie never heared of it.

Thanks.

The users know ,just ask baby items sellers.
Re: Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns by 1Sharon(f): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
ifyalways:

E45 is a bleaching cream and not meant for babies

Since when?
Re: Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns by Cindy95(f): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
luminouz:

One....ur disappointing!!! U lack a sense of humor and courtsey!!!

Two... Anyone with half a medulla will understand I was teasing u....why the diatribes n vitriol from a supposedly married woman with a good job??
3... It's Luminouz...not luminous(olodo graduate)
you don win... u wey Sabi everything.. it's carry cup... but always Waka pass my comment when u see it ok...
idiot..
Re: Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns by luminouz(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Cindy95:

you don win... u wey Sabi everything.. it's carry cup... but always Waka pass my comment when u see it ok...
idiot..
Oh no....
I wanted to ignore.... NOW i swear not to!!!
For being so cheeky n cheesy...I will Hector n censure ur comments from now on....
Fòòl
Re: Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns by ifyalways(f): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
1Sharon:

Since when?
My bad. I thought he wrote E 75

1 Like

Re: Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns by Imowo: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2018
Side Effects of too much Masturbation | No. 3 will shock you | Benefits of Masturbation

Hello world, Masturbation in today’s world is seen as a common activity. It’s seen as a natural and safe way to explore your body, feel pleasure, and release built-up sexual tension. As a result of this, it is widely practiced and it occurs among people of all backgrounds, genders, and races. Is this however true and good concerning masturbation? What about the side effects of masturbation? What does the Bible say about masturbation? This and many more questions will be answered in this post.

Towards the course of putting down this very informative blog post, a lot of questions have been answered. These questions include:

What does masturbation mean? Is masturbation very bad or bad at all?
Is masturbation a very common behavior?
Is masturbation less or very harmful?
How healthy is it for a man to masturbate daily?
How many times in a week masturbation is considered harmful or normal for a man?
How can masturbation replace having sex with a partner for men?
Can masturbation really cause premature ejaculation?
How does masturbation affect your sperm count?
When masturbation is considered not safe for men?
Can masturbation make you thin and make you lose weight?
How a man’s testosterone level lower due to masturbation?
Are there any benefits of masturbation for men?
How harmful to a man’s health is excessive masturbation? What are the Side effects of masturbation?
How will I know that I am masturbating excessively?
Are there treatments for excessive masturbation?

The side effects of masturbation
Masturbation has many harmful side effects. These, along with other reasons like guilt of sin make some people feel guilty about masturbating or have issues with chronic masturbation.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL DETAILS AND BENEFITS: https://schoolpluscareer.com/blog/2018/10/22/side-effects-of-masturbation/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest / 13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Lemon / China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.