Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

"I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him (4279 Views)

Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video) / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
Rich men also cower to pussy. Konji is no respecter of money.

There's no law that says a rich man can't be weak which is why I said weak. Paying for pussy isn't weakness to me , being manipulated because of the pussy is what am referring to. Everybody pays for pussy directly or indirectly
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2018
pcguru1:

There's no law that says a rich man can't be weak which is why I said weak
Even the strong crumbles to pussy one time or another.
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:

Lol no everyone does dear, maybe a majority.
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:

Lol not everyone does dear, maybe a majority. Its like sating all women can be bought by money. You never jam some strong minded people who don't cave
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Mankosi: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kayus4real:
"I married him fit and trim. Now his potbelly and the extra weight is affecting my attraction to him. I am doing a lot to keep fit and honestly feel cheated. The weight is affecting our sex life, which is affecting the marriage."
Many have been faced with this situation but could not speak for different reasons.
Here's the question. Should a wife speak up about these things or should she persevere so as not to bruise his ego?

Nairalanders... Your advice is needed urgently to save a marriage.
cry to Almighty God to save ur marriage. We didn't institute it, God did.
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Hexzyz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kayus4real:
"I married him fit and trim. Now his potbelly and the extra weight is affecting my attraction to him. I am doing a lot to keep fit and honestly feel cheated. The weight is affecting our sex life, which is affecting the marriage."
Many have been faced with this situation but could not speak for different reasons.
Here's the question. Should a wife speak up about these things or should she persevere so as not to bruise his ego?

Nairalanders... Your advice is needed urgently to save a marriage.

Madam you are feeding him poorly. Too much calories in his meal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N30k Recharge Cards For 8 People On My Girl's 24th Birthday This Saturday / A / Don't Die In Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.