Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Atheist In Islam For Muslims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Atheist In Islam For Muslims (3067 Views)

Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? / The History Of Islam: For Afospecialk To See / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by kkins25(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin. Buda don brought us to the other side of judeochristianity... Islam. Now i had to lie to the form that i believe islam is the true religion��..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by budaatum: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
kkins25:
grin. Buda don brought us to the other side of judeochristianity... Islam. Now i had to lie to the form that i believe islam is the true religion��..
What is a "true religion"?

1 Like

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by kkins25(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
budaatum:

What is a "true religion"?

The one that preaches "love thy neighbour as ye love thyself" as the map to the narrow road.

The one that values the lives of its members and others just as much as it values God.

The one that every individual is subscribe to from birth.

The one that jesus spoke about when he said, "let the little children come to me"
Further references exist in the gospel of Thomas where jesus states that "those who can become as little children would see the father".

And lastly, the true religion is one without name, without rules par "Love" and one that all creatures have within.

Ps. I may have paraphrased yeshua's statements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by budaatum: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
kkins25:

The one that preaches "love thy neighbour as ye love thyself" as the map to the narrow road.

The one that values the lives of its members and others just as much as it values God.

The one that jesus spoke about when he said, "let the little children come to me"
Further references exist in the gospel of Thomas where jesus states that "those who can become as little children would see the father".

And lastly, the true religion is one without name, without rules par "Love" and one that all creatures have within.

Ps. I may have paraphrased yeshua's statements.
Impressed!

1 Like

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by kkins25(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
budaatum:

Impressed!
kkins is honoured. Oslo said, meditation is not just sitting in the lotus position. It could go farther as being mindful when one swings one's hand in the air. Always being conscious is meditation.

This kkins has being doing, and also taking buda's advice to READ. Even though, his current need for financial stability gets in the way-commanding his mind into a dilemma.
'to read to eat or to read to know'?
Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by budaatum: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
kkins25:

That "preaches"? Why?

kkins25:
What "it" "values", why not more, why not less, why "as much as it values God"?

kkins25:
One should stick to indoctrinations birthed in one by some ignorant priqs who don't know what the fuq they talking about, kkins25?

Go and drink camel piss 25!

kkins25:
Who are the little children? How do they go to Jesus?

kkins25:

Homework. You are not to respond till after two weeks.
Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by budaatum: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
kkins25:

'to read to eat or to read to know'?
Obanikoro to Ketu standing inside molue is 10 kobo go 10 kobo come, that's 20 kobo. 20 kobo on molue that one could spend on book! So, trick conductor get to school am because it'll take you all am if you walk and you'd be late and Ketu-Obanikoro just rings wrong, but walk pm and save 50 kobo and yippee buy a book. It's only 6 miles, Obanikoro to Ketu, 10 kilometres if you wanna make it long and punish yourself.

Often, not the whole 50 kobo. Must eat and get home late and miss lunch and told off and smuggle the book inside the house and be up all night reading with the light of the neighbour who is better shining on to the book. But 20 kobo at least, a week. That's ₦1 a month for books plus cheap exercise and free transport.

Know to eat. Or starve!

1 Like

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by kkins25(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
budaatum:

Obanikoro to Ketu standing inside molue is 10 kobo go 10 kobo come, that's 20 kobo. 20 kobo on molue that one could spend on book! So, trick conductor get to school am because it'll take you all am and you'd be late and Ketu-Obanikoro just rings wrong, but walk pm and save 50 kobo and yippee buy a book. It's only 6 miles, Obanikoro to Ketu, 10 kilometres if you wanna make it long and punish yourself.

Often, not the whole 50 kobo. Must eat and get home late and miss lunch and told off and smuggle the book inside the house and be up all night reading with the light of the neighbour who is better shining on to the book. But 20 kobo at least, a week. That's ₦1 a month for books plus cheap exercise and free transport.

Know to eat. Or starve!
cheap exercise? Lol. Reminds me of my university days. I nd two friends were often called the the council of elders because we often applied the ancestral mode of travel-by foot. Lol!! That exercise wasnt cheap, i lost 15kg within two semester.

I was genetically a slim dude, then one day another friend seeing me bare chest for the first time jokingly asked "but kins, you no dey chop ne". Me nd this guy were both slim nd tall. Imagine him, yabbing me of being slim. Lol! Mermories!!!

You see, i was giving 600bucks per day of which 400 was to be used on transport. The balance i was supposed to use to buy airtime, handouts, nd other school activities that required income. Starving is my hobby. Lol!!! Although those were d good old days. 200 wasnt enough, so i trekked a trekkable distance adding another 100bucks. 300 was better. But it cost me 15kg nd a series of malaria my white blood cells could have easily fought off if i hadnot starved them.

But back then i thought as a student, now i think as a man. It surely is different hence the ever lingering dilemma of
"what book today?"
"trade price action or the secret history of the world" hahaha.

Anyway I've resorted to going back to old school method of plotting out a timetable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by kkins25(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
budaatum:

That "preaches"? Why?

What "it" "values", why not more, why not less, why "as much as it values God"?

One should stick to indoctrinations birthed in one by some ignorant priqs who don't know what the fuq they talking about, kkins25?

Go and drink camel piss 25!

Who are the little children? How do they go to Jesus?

Homework. You are not to respond till after two weeks.
two weeks it is, though i have the answers. May be "God" might reveal something i previously didnt know. Who knows!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by whitelotus: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Budaatum, so what have you learned in the islam section?
Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by budaatum: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2020
whitelotus:
Budaatum, so what have you learned in the islam section?
I learned that it's practiced just like Christianity, with some not understanding the book so not bothering to love their neighbours not to talk of their enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by whitelotus: 7:36am On Jul 07, 2020
budaatum:

I learned that it's practiced just like Christianity, with some not understanding the book so not bothering to love their neighbours not to talk of their enemies.

Interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
fact , some emotions are unnecessary , I didn't know it was possible but I killed most of my emotions at 12, I didn't know it got so bad , saw my mother as a woman who bore me because she had random sex with a man

I Killed love , gratified lust , killed pain , killed the mind(or suppressed ) because the mind still dictates or probably impossible to kill, as it is life ,
Conscience on the other hand haha goodbye

Now this ruined me for a while as it was like I never had these emotions before leaving me to believe emotions are endorphins , hormones , serotonin enzymes dopamine and all that ish combined to form a chemical mix to for emotions ,

Take example take two cans of coke
Keep one give another to a girl
Now shake your can twice and open , the girl should do likewise

It explosed at the same level of energy and burst of force , now if the burst of force from the can is equal to that of the female .

Then love is found

I really wish you guys both understand this text

Emotions are not definite and can be so tamed they are almost gone but for some reason they sterotipically call you non human if you lack emotion

I've got to study this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
LordReed:

Emotional development is not a priority in this part of the world. Our parents didn't care much, maybe because they thought it would just form as a part of us and so didn't pay attention to it. Also all too often they chided us for every expression of emotion as us overreacting. I too experienced this stunted emotional development. I didn't know how to process many types of emotion, only overwhelming types. I am trying to pay attention to my children's emotional expression because I think it's important for them to develop proper emotional reactions to things. Screaming and shouting should not be the only way to express how or what you are feeling.

Your two last sentences will make you a great parent.......if you and your wife both apply it, even if you don't have anything else, your children will love you soooo much......(speaking from experience)
Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by LordReed(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Xavfra:

Your two last sentences will make you a great parent.......if you and your wife both apply it, even if you don't have anything else, your children will love you soooo much......(speaking from experience)

Thanks! We are trying to crete that environment of love and respect, hopefully they will grow and appreciate our efforts. I can see some fruits already but I am keeping my fingers crossed for the long haul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
LordReed:

Thanks! We are trying to crete that environment of love and respect, hopefully they will grow and appreciate our efforts. I can see some fruits already but I am keeping my fingers crossed for the long haul.

You're welcome my Lord....

In as much as situations shape us...like me, I carved myself out the situations I was sunk in
Rising to become a better dad to my children.

We cannot afford to let our children spend the time meant for growth on healing from unnecessary and undeserving pains we caused them.......

From all i can assimilate, love needs conditions so as to thrive....what are these conditions is what matters .....

Well, my supreme love will stay with my children that can definitely grow to unconditional love....

My love for my wife stays in the conditional love room .....we have to understand that love.been conditional doesn't mean it's an erroneous love.....

1 Like

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
budaatum:

Are you denying the evidence before thee, Sourcerer?

Is it not the truth that if I love you to death you would put down all your defenses and love me back, or at the very least, not attack me?

Perhaps you are not convinced yet, so I shall love you more!

In as much as we both have differences, i will love to be your student......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by budaatum: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Xavfra:

I'll have to pay you once you've learnt what I teach.
Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
budaatum:

I'll have to pay you once you've learnt what I teach.

Pay me why.....

I should be the one to pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by budaatum: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Xavfra:

Pay me why.....

I should be the one to pay
That's what you'd expect, but your learning profits me more than you could ever imagine. So I will pay. We'll consider the time you expend as what I'll be paying for.
Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
budaatum:

That's what you'd expect, but your learning profits me more than you could ever imagine. So I will pay. We'll consider the time you expend as what I'll be paying for.

No problem......

I've always sought for more enlightenment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by LordReed(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Xavfra:

You couldn't have chosen a better teacher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
LordReed:

You couldn't have chosen a better teacher.

Thank you my lord
Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by GracieX3(f): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Xavfra:

Thank you my lord

Milord or M'lord. grin grin

Only high-born people are allowed to use "my lord".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
GracieX3:

Milord or M'lord. grin grin

Only high-born people are allowed to use "my lord".

Well, I am whom I am......

Are you high born milady
Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by GracieX3(f): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Xavfra:

Well, I am whom I am......

Are you high born milady

lol.....I am just trolling and I am not a lady.

2 Likes

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by budaatum: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
GracieX3:

You must be Sir GracieX3 the Troll then.
Welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHxQGxznYwc

Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
GracieX3:

Apologies sire.......

You've a female indicator....

Have a nice evening
Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by AbdulSleeky: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
budaatum:
Over in the Religion section there's all complaining that they got too many atheist and wonder why we aren't over here.

I figured they got a point so I've come over. Besides, they are seriously beginning to bore me with their often low mentality!

Hope this proves an upgrade.

I'm sure by now, you can see that it is a downgrade!
Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by budaatum: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I'm sure by now, you can see that it is a downgrade!
I wouldn't say the Islamic section is a downgrade, no, I wouldn't. I'm having conversations of a different sort here so would say it compliments and I learn, which precisely is why Allah created diverse and different people, as is written.
Re: The Atheist In Islam For Muslims by AbdulSleeky: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
budaatum:

I wouldn't say the Islamic section is a downgrade, no, I wouldn't. I'm having conversations of a different sort here so would say it compliments and I learn, which precisely is why Allah created diverse and different people, as is written.

Lol.....really?

And how many muslims are involved in those conversations?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips And Points For Talking With Non-muslims (making Dawah) / Sending 'SALAT/SALAM' On The Prophet's Family: Bid'ah Or Sunnah? / The Punishment Of Apostasy In Islam Part Ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.