Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported (43310 Views)

Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out / Tonto Dikeh’s Ex, Prince Kpokpogri Reportedly Arrested, Detained By Police / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Amebo9jablog(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2018
Benz4pimp:
No i will not,i am not a pauper!Only low life humans will reason that way.Why will he dash me funds?Did i work for him?Is he a family member?I reject every spirit of low life
Amen i reject it for u too but the fact remains this post is pure lies. Am not saying the writer fabricated it but have seen this post since 12hours ago but it all seems fake inasmuch we want traffic on our website is not a criteria we post fabricated news. Am a gossip blogger but i put up writeup i can defend. "quoting from the content report has it" where is d uk source?? Thats the work of copy paste blogger.. I rest my case. Sorry if i was insultive in the first place
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by laluski(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2018
hush15:

He should have done his assignment properly now before embarking on Uk trip. you applied for tourist visa and you want to go and sell cream, any form of financial transaction wouldnt be allowed, she should have been advised properly by whoever arranged her events.

now the transgendered will appear on Border Security Series by CBS Reality

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nice one
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by mayze: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2018
Amebo9jablog:

Amen i reject it for u too but the fact remains this post is pure lies. Am not saying the writer fabricated it but have seen this post since 12hours ago but it all seems fake inasmuch we want traffic on our website is not a criteria we post fabricated news. Am a gossip blogger but i put up writeup i can defend. "quoting from the content report has it" where is d uk source?? Thats the work of copy paste blogger.. I rest my case. Sorry if i was insultive in the first place
Goan check instablog naija uncle or aunt. Blogger like you that's not updated
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by enonche85(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2018
AreaFada2:

Again international law was broken. If the political masters who allegedly ordered the operation & their associates have been hit with sanctions. Since the direct people involved in ordering and executing cannot be extradited to the UK. So sanction like this is the only tool available mostly.

So many Russian diplomats were deported by UK, Canada and some European countries as well. Abramovic just happened to be a scape goat in a political war.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by VULCAN(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2018
80% of the posters didn't even bother to read to discover why he was deported.

Shame
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by def111(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2018
First class ticket money waste

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Miles300: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Naa the pics on the passport is different from who is standing in front of dem
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Nigeria #1 Snapchat Queen

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Amebo9jablog:

that I don’t follow bob,doesn’t mean I hate him.i saw his post somewhere 24 hours ago flying 1st class,he is yet to post him being in London since then.There is a reason why that happened!!We all know bob for his postings!!!Does they add up?Yes it does!!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Amebo9jablog(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2018
mayze:

Goan check instablog naija uncle or aunt. Blogger like you that's not updated

Lol drop the link?? I deal with source not words
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I'm Out
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Odetokun3(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2018
It's getting risky now
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by PastorAji(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2018
bedspread:
Even U.K. That supports all of that Dirty LGBT/ Transgender evil sends him Packing!!!!
This is the moment when your village people wifi network strong pass 20G Network

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Olujoe1(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2018
I wondered how the nincompoop turned a star, and became a cynosure people wanted to pay to look. The most confused being everyone is using he/she for, how would such a sane country lik UK accommodate he/she

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by tianshie(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2018
mightiersa:
If they can reject renewal of visa for owner of Chelsea Football Club, they can reject anybody. There, they don't need your money (black money)... They respect law and order.

Since when did they begin to respect law and order? A country that went to war in Iraq on the poor assumption of WMDs respects law and order? The British empire which sent forth ships to steal from other countries at sea±±±pirates, respects law and order?

The United Kingdom which sent a punitive expedition to Benin city because the Oba refused to agree to an uneven trade policy respects law and order? Or is it the British government that pretty RECENTLY told Nigeria that it would loan Nigeria the items Britain LOOTED from Benin during that punitive expedition.

The UK respects law and order only when it suits its agenda. When its got nothing to lose. Bobrisky is an expendable pawn, hence this judgment.

PS± And about a hundred people liked your post. I wish my fellow Nigerians would THINK when they consume information.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by omoelerin1: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2018
gaby:
Hahahaha...Bob the builder my guy...you should have traveled the way I did na.

Ghostmode dem no dey see us..

See how I traveled ghostmode in my siggy...lol

So, this is a quote I made at the end of my book in my siggy...

"By what time the battle is over and my time on earth is come to an end, I'd love to be remembered as one who saw, identified, believed in and fought for a cause that is just".

What cause have you taken upon you to see through folks...

Enjoy my siggy
You fought for a cause that's just?
If I hear.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Chinny024(f): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Love this news.... Come back anu Offia...
You are looking for people to possess with your � spirit..
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Allansmith: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2018
Every Visa has rules guiding it...Such was going on a commercial trip and [b]her [/b]or [b]his [/b]visa does not carry such permit..
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Gamesmart: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2018
The UK is mad!

Is he not their type and own?

Why are the deporting him?

The should keep hold of him, give him asylum and let him stay there with Bisi Alimi, instead of letting him back to Nigeria.

We want to dash them people like this.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by johnmattew: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Gamesmart:
The UK is mad!

Is he not their type and own?

Why are the deporting him?

The should keep hold of him, give him asylum and let him stay there with Bisi Alimi, instead of letting him back to Nigeria.

We want to dash them people like this.
typical example of Nigerians that doesn't read b4 commenting..lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Wishlist01: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2018
Soldier go soldier come!Barrack go still dey!Naija we dey and we die here���
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Amebo9jablog:

finally,have you seen his recent post?he said and I quote “In every situation,always thank God”

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Yankee101: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Bush man na Bush man. Even bleaching cream no go change am

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Jaqenhghar: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2018
chriskosherbal:
All This london pple sef Make dem Go Sidon their ovasabi too much ..

They can form shit..

But look where the oversabi has taken them to.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Jaqenhghar: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2018
mightiersa:
If they can reject renewal of visa for owner of Chelsea Football Club, they can reject anybody. There, they don't need your money (black money)... They respect law and order.
Tell them make dem hear
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
It's so unfortunate, i really wanted to buy his creams NOT grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Gamesmart: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
johnmattew:
typical example of Nigerians that doesn't read b4 commenting..lazy youth

You are an idiiot!

If you don't get the core message, blame your brain.

I read it in full! But my target message is not related to their reason, it is related to their propaganda. Your brain could not comprehend that.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by jesmond3945: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lies it might be for some other reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him / The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter / Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.