Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported (43312 Views)

Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out / Tonto Dikeh’s Ex, Prince Kpokpogri Reportedly Arrested, Detained By Police / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
tianshie:

Since when did they begin to respect law and order? A country that went to war in Iraq on the poor assumption of WMDs respects law and order? The British empire which sent forth ships to steal from other countries at sea±±±pirates, respects law and order?

The United Kingdom which sent a punitive expedition to Benin city because the Oba refused to agree to an uneven trade policy respects law and order? Or is it the British government that pretty RECENTLY told Nigeria that it would loan Nigeria the items Britain LOOTED from Benin during that punitive expedition.

The UK respects law and order only when it suits its agenda. When its got nothing to lose. Bobrisky is an expendable pawn, hence this judgment.

PS± And about a hundred people liked your post. I wish my fellow Nigerians would THINK when they consume information.

Asked and answered smiley
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by jamace(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Home video on this incident will be out in 3 days time. Watchout, and get your copy. grin
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by 1Sharon(f): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
They probably saw a ton of bleaching creams in his bag and they knew it was for sale undecided so they had to query him...
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by 1Sharon(f): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chinny024:
Love this news.... Come back anu Offia...
You are looking for people to possess with your � spirit..

If he goes back, that means he has to possess you then
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Correctgist:
Nigerian barbie, Bobrisky, has been denied entry into the U.K, where he is scheduled to have a Meet and Greet event this night.

According to reports, he is currently being held at a detention camp near the Heathrow airport in London and will be put on a return flight to Lagos by 10pm tonight, to arrive Nigeria by 5a.m tomorrow, ceteris paribus.

It was gathered that he was denied entry because his visa doesn’t permit him to work in the U.K, as he is in the country to make money via the event. He was also said to be in possession of some creams he intended to sell.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-detained-by-uk-immigration-officials-at-heathrow-airport-to-be-deported-today/

Evidence pls
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by nazablossom(f): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Where did you get this tax idea from? He was supposed to be on visiting visa, and you're not allowed to work with it, if caught, you get deported. His reasons for being there is strictly to make money.
I understand. What I meant was that if Bobrisky had applied for working visa,UK would have benefited by taxing him, but Bob wanted to outsmart them and was caught.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Chinny024(f): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
1Sharon:

If he goes back, that means he has to possess you then
Am already a woman.. Not dreaming to become transparent or transgender...
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by 1Sharon(f): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chinny024:

Am already a woman.. Not dreaming to become transparent or transgender...

Lol when he possesses you, you will turn gay noww
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nwanjoku80: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Border barrier some time takes one unaware.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Allansmith: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Very true....All depends on luck though!!!

Nwanjoku80:
Border barrier some time takes one unaware.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 09, 2018
ayobamiJR:
I'm so fucking happy.
I so much hate this Bleep boy
grin grin grin
Ask bobrisky for gce money, u fooool.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Correctgist:
Nigerian barbie, Bobrisky, has been denied entry into the U.K, where he is scheduled to have a Meet and Greet event this night.

According to reports, he is currently being held at a detention camp near the Heathrow airport in London and will be put on a return flight to Lagos by 10pm tonight, to arrive Nigeria by 5a.m tomorrow, ceteris paribus.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hemjayy:

Exactly what I was about to say.
My Oga I haven't heard from you. Hope everything is okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter / Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France / Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.