Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported (43308 Views)

Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out / Tonto Dikeh’s Ex, Prince Kpokpogri Reportedly Arrested, Detained By Police / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by coolebux(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Lawd gzus
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2018
He probably travelled with tourist visa but intends to sell cream (for Vaseline crew or bleaching?).
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by thelastmediator: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2018
mightiersa:
If they can reject renewal of visa for owner of Chelsea Football Club, they can reject anybody. There, they don't need your money (black money)... They respect law and order.

They keep accepting looted funds from our politicians and even fail to return same. So much for not needing "black money". They simply sent him back because he's going to make money and take it out immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by hush15: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Correctgist:
Nigerian barbie, Bobrisky, has been denied entry into the U.K, where he is scheduled to have a Meet and Greet event this night.

According to reports, he is currently being held at a detention camp near the Heathrow airport in London and will be put on a return flight to Lagos by 10pm tonight, to arrive Nigeria by 5a.m tomorrow, ceteris paribus.

It was gathered that he was denied entry because his visa doesn’t permit him to work in the U.K, as he is in the country to make money via the event. He was also said to be in possession of some creams he intended to sell.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-detained-by-uk-immigration-officials-at-heathrow-airport-to-be-deported-today/

He should have done his assignment properly now before embarking on Uk trip. you applied for tourist visa and you want to go and sell cream, any form of financial transaction wouldnt be allowed, she should have been advised properly by whoever arranged her events.

now the transgendered will appear on Border Security Series by CBS Reality

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2018
I hope they would deport it in a first class cabin? It deserves some respect in accordance with its status.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2018
nazablossom:
UK doesn't play with tax. Bad market for Bob
Where did you get this tax idea from? He was supposed to be on visiting visa, and you're not allowed to work with it, if caught, you get deported. His reasons for being there is strictly to make money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Amebo9jablog:

You are one of bobrisky haters na but if he dash u 10k now you will collect. Am not a fan of him tho but this is pure blaghadash.... wink wink Whats the Uk source drop it
You see why most of you can’t progress?because you feel once a report is made,it is done by haters alone!!!Too bad for you,I don’t follow bob,so you see why I can’t get freebies from him?I don’t lick asses!!!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by SoNature(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2018
mightiersa:
If they can reject renewal of visa for owner of Chelsea Football Club, they can reject anybody. There, they don't need your money (black money)... They respect law and order.

I like that this comment

Nigeria can never be like these people

Never!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by keryj(f): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2018
demsid:
you looking sweet

Thanks
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by enonche85(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2018
mightiersa:

The case of Roman Abramovic is politically motivated. He was not the only Russian denied visa because Russia and UK have political issue btw them due to the former KGB agent who was poisoned along with his daughter on UK soil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by holluphemydavid(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2018
With all her noise abt the UK trip lmao
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Amebo9jablog(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Benz4pimp:
You see why most of you can’t progress?because you feel once a repeat is made,it is done by haters alone!!!Too bad for you,I don’t follow bob,so you see why I can’t get freebies from him?I don’t lick asses!!!

Follow or no follow am saying if he gives u 10k like right now you will accept true or true? Well i have no time for kids.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by fabienjoe: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Benekruku:

Lie!

British are the most corrupt set of humans.

Do you know how many African politicians have wealth stashed there?

they only formal when they want to hit back at you

What do you know? Believe whatever you want...at least it makes you not to realise that Nigeria is corrupt beyond redemption. British must be very corrupt because it would mask the stench here by suggesting Nigeria is not alone on this highway to hell. However, reality is different. UK is a country that operates on law and order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2018
You have a tourist visa and you are coming into the country to work and makes some money that means you knew yourself that you are breaking the law this is a country that they don't joke with their law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by AreaFada2: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2018
mightiersa:

People easily forget that. Al Fayed used to own the most prestigious shopping store in UK, Harrods. There an Ankara blouse can sell for £300!

After spending decades living in UK and employing thousands of people in his business ventures, he was denied a UK passport.

UK voted to leave EU primary to prevent fellow Europeans like Poles, Bulgarians, Romanians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Hungarian & others (largely young and hardworking educated/trained workforce) from "flooding" the UK. Much less someone going to earn money WITHOUT adequate work permit. He should have known better to apply for an "Artist Visa".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by IMASTEX: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2018
mightiersa:
The bolded should be the ultimate. Law & order actually separate civilized persons from the banana republic persons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by kingthreat(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2018
chriskosherbal:
All This london pple sef Make dem Go Sidon their ovasabi too much ..

They can form shit..

You think everywhere is as lawless as your country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by IMASTEX: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2018
mightiersa:
The bolded should be the ultimate. Law & order actually separate civilized persons from the animal kingdoms.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Ratugal: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2018
He is going there to do business so he should have disclosed his mission for proper billing @ the UK embassy before his departure from Nija. Does he think that every country is like Nigeria where you can settle your way through with disregard to national economy?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by thaoriginator: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, Lol-er , Lol-est.
Ha, Haer, Haest. grin
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Amebo9jablog:

Follow or no follow am saying if he gives u 10k like right now you will accept true or true? Well i have no time for kids.
No i will not,i am not a pauper!Only low life humans will reason that way.Why will he dash me funds?Did i work for him?Is he a family member?I reject every spirit of low life

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Benekruku(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2018
fabienjoe:

What do you know? Believe whatever you want...at least it makes you not to realise that Nigeria is corrupt beyond redemption. British must be very corrupt because it would mask the stench here by suggesting Nigeria is not alone on this highway to hell. However, reality is different. UK is a country that operates on law and order.

And do our sovereign wealth get into their economy and when everything is bursted they claim to be refunding or siezing assets.

British are the founders of corruption even if it's not common in their home. Check all English colonized countries and compare with that of French. You will agree with me we were taught by our own masters.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2018
I'm so fucking happy
I fucking hate this stupid boy
grin grin
Now I can shine my teeth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2018
I'm so fucking happy.
I so much hate this Bleep boy
grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by AreaFada2: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2018
enonche85:

The case of Roman Abramovic is politically motivated. He was not the only Russian denied visa because Russia and UK have political issue btw them due to the former KGB agent who was poisoned along with his daughter on UK soil.

Again international law was broken. The political masters who allegedly ordered the operation & their associates have been hit with sanctions. Since the direct people involved in ordering and executing cannot be extradited to the UK. So sanction like this is the only tool available mostly.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by udi4eva(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2018
chriskosherbal:
All This london pple sef Make dem Go Sidon their ovasabi too much ..

They can form shit..

Then stay in your country na. Which one is oversabi again
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Gkemz: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Nairaland and Nigerian bloggers are making this disgusting man popular.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Odi ka Risky.. Bobo come back grin grin grin to ur fatherland. Na den go rush u later.

Bobo de risky
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by Sleekfingers: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Having a visa of any country does not guarantee an entry. Why not do proper finds before embarking on such trip.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by baby124: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Sorry o bob. It is well.
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by laluski(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2018
mightiersa:

Best response this year so far.need more people like you here.not all these "kids"
Re: Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported by demsid(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2018
keryj:

Thanks
. Can I know you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him / The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.