Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) (7063 Views)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2021
I talked about bum shorts in my previous article and some people from my home country was surprised, lol and some even came for me and they said I am supporting immorality and I did my best to explain to them that it is freedom and that women are free in Brazil and they have the freedom to dress the way they like as long as they are not walking naked on the road.

Well to shock you more in Brazil women wear mini skirts or let me call it skimpy and nobody blinks yes people look and you can admire if you want or get pissed but it ends there unlike in my country where the woman would be molested and harassed and they would even go as far as trying to strip her naked, but in Brazil, nobody can dare try such and guess what Brazilian men love it and they are not complaining so why should I, don't forget that I am just a V-Blogger telling you what to expect when you visit Brazil so you would be surprised like me when I landed in Brazil.my write up is to educate newbies coming to Brazil, God bless Brazil

Note:pictures and video are in the public domain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M8Jn831Xxk

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/09/normal-to-see-women-wearing-mini-skirts.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2021
This is an example it is normal to see women wearing minis like this

Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Short like this also

Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2021
I Like

Are Brazilian women open to dating blacks?
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2021
Japhet04:
I Like

We have over 14 million black people in brazil grin

2 Likes

Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Mastakija(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2021
And soo?
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

We have over 14 million black people in brazil grin
I mean Africans
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by constance500: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2021
Quickies go too sure for that side fah smiley

1 Like

Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kestolove(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2021
In Brazil you either a footballer or Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Kestolove:
In Brazil you either a footballer or Ashawo

Pure lies, why do some of you in Nigeria have this kind of mentality? I don't just understand

Brazil a country that have one of the oldest scientific institutions in the world

Brazil a country that makes planes

I don't understand this mentality

I believe in the freedom of women and any society where the women are not free is a dead society

Same thing you have in Brazil is the same you see in western countries, eg USA, Germany and the rest

15 Likes

Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Japhet04:
I mean Africans

The black people are Africans ,I talked about having 14million blacks to let you understand that Brazilians date and marry black people even the ones African countries

2 Likes

Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
constance500:
Quickies go too sure for that side fah smiley

Lol, no it does not work like that, freedom to dress the way you want is different, I really have to educate people about Brazil and this is why I am blogging about Brazil the media did a terrible job
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Like this also

Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Brazilian girls are damn hot and sexy grin

1 Like

Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Japhet04:
I Like

Of course, most Brazilians are mixed, black and white.

1 Like

Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by ume1000: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Pure lies, why do some of you in Nigeria have this kind of mentality? I don't just understand

Brazil a country that have one of the oldest scientific institutions in the world

Brazil a country that makes planes

I don't understand this mentality

I believe in the freedom of women and any society where the women are not free is a dead society

Same thing you have in Brazil is the same you see in western countries, eg USA, Germany and the rest
hope you say the same when men dress nude

Bloody simp
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
It's normal there, different topography and environment. Just like in lipsrsealed hijabs is common or in lipsrsealed Sari is common in certain areas.

Many will just see it as, another outfit.
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
[code][/code]
Stephenmoka4:
It's normal there, different topography and environment. Just like in lipsrsealed hijabs is common or in lipsrsealed Sari is common in certain areas.

Many will just see it as, another outfit.

Exactamente
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
ume1000:
hope you say the same when men dress nude

Bloody simp

Lol, I am just telling you how it is in Brazil
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
More

Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Following...
Did you learn portugese before leaving the country?
Which year did you move to Brazil
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Teslason:
Following...
Did you learn portugese before leaving the country?
Which year did you move to Brazil

I started learning Portuguese when I got here and I got here in 2018
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I started learning Portuguese when I got here and I got here in 2018
Legend! �
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
So, is it easy to be a teacher in Brazil?
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Teslason:
So, is it easy to be a teacher in Brazil?

Yes it is not hard all you have to do is search online

1 Like

Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes it is not hard all you have to do is search online
Thanks!
Sorry...�
Are you married to a Brazilian
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Teslason:

Thanks!
Sorry...�
Are you married to a Brazilian

Not yet
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Not yet
But, you plan to?
It's cheaper to start a business in Brazil than US from my research.
Am I correct?
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Teslason:

But, you plan to?
It's cheaper to start a business in Brazil than US from my research.
Am I correct?

Yes my gf is a Brazilian, so let's see how it goes, if she is ready for marriage, lol.

Yes it is easy to start a business in Brazil, but it all depends on the kind of business, I am talking about setting up a small company or running a small business, like a shop
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Create a thread about fuel and gas price.
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes my gf is a Brazilian, so let's see how it goes, if she is ready for marriage, lol.

Yes it is easy to start a business in Brazil, but it all depends on the kind of business, I am talking about setting up a small company or running a small business, like a shop
Cool! Like them already.
Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Teslason:
Create a thread about fuel and gas price.

I did already

https://www.nairaland.com/6768924/cost-living-brazil-2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. / Why Do Men Stare At My Chest? / Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.