Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (108255 Views)

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by SpiceQueen01: 7:38pm On May 20, 2021
SouthAmericalif:

For a stay at home mom with side hustling and does not have work or business criterias what other documents can be use as backup.
There is property documents.
The first is Inheritance and the second one is joint ownership too. I have both.
If am being sincere with you, if you present the property documents it doesn't matter as much as statement of account.
They may not even collect those documents because they don't expect you to sell your property just to visit their country.
Other documents you can attach are sponsorship letter from your spouse and his statement of account.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by SpiceQueen01: 7:46pm On May 20, 2021
OnyinyeDebabe:
Please what’s with the appointment issue. I just checked and there’s no available date. Can successful candidates explain this to me?
Yea, keep checking.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by dehiero: 8:02pm On May 20, 2021
SpiceQueen01:

Yea, keep checking.
What really sparked your interest in Mexico? Just curious is there more that we don't know?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by SouthAmericalif: 9:26pm On May 20, 2021
SpiceQueen01:

If am being sincere with you, if you present the property documents it doesn't matter as much as statement of account.
They may not even collect those documents because they don't expect you to sell your property just to visit their country.
Other documents you can attach are sponsorship letter from your spouse and his statement of account.
I have my my own statement of account though. Just want to know if am qualified to make this trip.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by SpiceQueen01: 10:15pm On May 20, 2021
SouthAmericalif:

I have my my own statement of account though. Just want to know if am qualified to make this trip.
If your statement of account can cover your trip and its in line with the new minimum amount of $670 per month for 3 consecutive months, i think you're good to go with other supporting documents.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by timkuro(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2021
Must the account statement come from a salary account?

Can I have the money there in bulk, or I should pay the $600 every month for three months?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by SpiceQueen01: 5:14pm On May 21, 2021
timkuro:
Must the account statement come from a salary account?

Can I have the money there in bulk, or I should pay the $600 every month for three months?

Thanks
No, it doesn't have to be a salary account, and yes you should run the account by paying into the account every month for 3months.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by dehiero: 5:24am On May 22, 2021
SpiceQueen01:

No, it doesn't have to be a salary account, and yes you should run the account by paying into the account every month for 3months.
With your experience would you encourage someone with a virgin passport to apply what are the odds of getting it
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by SpiceQueen01: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2021
benpedro:
Mexico
Hi, i have a question about processing of papers while in Belize to Mexico. I've tried to mail you but no responce.can you pls reply?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Paulstephen: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2021
SpiceQueen01:
Just a quick update everyone, Mexican visa fee is now $40 non refundable and friends who were are at the embassy last week said non of the applicants were interviewed.
They were asked to submit documents, pay visa fee and their biometrics were taken. They said they'll contact each individual later this week. But uptil now no update yet.
Pls note there passport was not collected.
Does any one know how long this is gonna take?

I think something is wrong somewhere,. they don't give people visa now. we were 3 just last Wednesday for interview and after the whole interview Even when I'm very sure I got my answers very correct, the consul just dismissed me without giving me visa. this is my 2nd time.
non of us collected visa that day and they didn't collect any of our passport, something must be wrong.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by dreaonit: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2021
Really!
Was it tourist visa or study visa?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Paulstephen: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
dreaonit:
Really! Was it tourist visa or study visa?

work visa.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by dreaonit: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ok.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by ImmaChi: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hello Ben, Goodday, I trust you are doing well, thank you for this helpful thread, Please my boyfriend is a Mexican and he wants to invite me to Mexico,I want to know if there’s something he has to send me from Mexico like invitation letter or visit visa?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by gentleiphy: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2021
yusfaith78:
@benpedro
Bro you are just wasting your time trying to convince some people that Mexico is way better than Nigeria. Is very absord for somebody that have never been to Mexico to come here and start saying what they don’t know. I was there and I know everything you have said is true. Those that will appreciate the information you are giving will be happy you created this topic. God Bless you

Very correct, how can anyone compare Nigeria with Mexico..not even Ghana, even South Africa that is the Europe of Africa is not even close to Mexico...i heard someone ask why are Mexicans in US doing shitty jobs and failed to ask same question why are Nigerians flocking to common Ghana, Senegal,Gambia,Liberia..what is even shitty jobs, Mexican does shitty jobs in US and still make money more than those in naija doing the bank teller jobs...

I used to think its only Buhari that thinks Nigerian hospitals are better than any hospital in UK ( he has gone again to UK to check his ear)...

Mexico is not in the same miles with Nigeria pls..its an insult to tag Mexico along with Nigeria...tag Nigeria along with Yemen,Niger,Chad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by gentleiphy: 6:26am On Jun 25, 2021
BedLam:
I just want the the truth and that's all. He said he went there on a Visa and now working on his papers. But somehow he's doing some sort of established business there. Does that make sense to you or you will just swallow anything he said because he's in Mexico. I dont care if he's in Sinaloa, I dont care! But his story doesn't add up. We ain't fools.

Bros if you have been to all the countries,,why are you here on his thread, to learn what? so tell us about the countries you have been to and how others can also follow you and been to too...leave those that wants to try mexico to listen to the guy and learn. Since he is lying, allow others to listen to the lies.and use the lies to better their dreams..so long as the op is not doing anything illegal in Mexico, leave am to teach others..i take name of lie lie mohammed beg you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by gentleiphy: 6:48am On Jun 25, 2021
streetwise2015:

One quick question OP...why do Mexicans prefer going to America why Canada is Visa free for 6 months for them?

There is nothing for unskilled Mexicans in Canada the way they have opportunities in the US,..population drives all sort of economic activities...and people should not forget that Texas was formally part of Mexico not until after the war led by Gen Sam Houston that took Texas away from Mexico...reason you find more Mexicans in Texas and New Mexico.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by gentleiphy: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2021
benpedro:
Where did you get that from? Mexicans traveling by road to the Canada do not need any prior notice before crossing to Canada. And the ones traveling by air only needs an ETA online. So where did you get the going through Canadian immigration on Mexican soil from?

If Mexicans are to travel by road to Canada, they must first get US visa because they cant get to Canada without first passing through the US..so why will a Mexican come in to El Paso that is a latino community and then travel all the way from Texas to Canada passing when his community of latinos are all over Texas..just wondering.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by gentleiphy: 7:13am On Jun 25, 2021
ijoka:
@benpedro, would have loved to ask you this in private but it seems you want everything open. Please do the embassy confirm the statement of account presented to them from the Bank?

Illegality once started in your home country will continue even when you cross over to another country and that us the beginning of your problem with the authorities ending either in jail or deportation..wetin you gain then

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by gentleiphy: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Ugosample:

it's not an English speaking country

And its going to set you back by more than 1.3m to even get yourself there

If you are planning to be an investor and all, it's a good idwa; because of proximity to the U.S. market and all

but going to Mexico to "hustle" ?

Don t think it's a good idea

I know Nigeria is hard and all, but please, let us be strategic in thinking.

That's all I ask cheesy

be sure of where you are going to And also the condition of the place too

I just want to ask, aside the UK that speaks English which other European countries that Nigerians move to speak English..Germany,Holland,Belgium,Italy,Spain,Poland,Sweden,Ukraine,Switzerland,France,Hugary etc..so why is Mexico different in your eyes in terms of the language that must be a criteria to move to

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by dreaonit: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
I would love to know more about life, visa to mexico, but seems nairalanders are not in Mexico to brief us.
I dont think its a bad thing to know about a Country.
gentleiphy:

I just want to ask, aside the UK that speaks English which other European countries that Nigerians move to speak English..Germany,Holland,Belgium,Italy,Spain,Poland,Sweden,Ukraine,Switzerland,France,Hugary etc..so why is Mexico different in your eyes in terms of the language that must be a criteria to move to
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by comfort1870: 6:53am On Jul 04, 2021
Happy Sunday house,

Is it possible for someone to give birth in Mexico? Hope they do approved visa for pregnant woman? Please anyone who have gone through this should not hesitate to help me out.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by comfort1870: 2:44am On Jul 05, 2021
How can someone book appointment in Mexico because its says no office found in Nigeria.

I used this https://mexitel.sre.gob.mx/appointment

Please help a sister
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by pol23: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hey everyone.
I dont know if thread is still alive or if the OP still check back yo answer people's questions.
I want to know about giving birth in Mexico and national by birth for Nigerians....
I've read alot about it,but no first hand narrator.
Me and my wife have Schengen visa,but no way they're giving your child nationality.
My plan to come to Mexico is just for birth tourism.....
Any advice please?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by SpiceQueen01: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
pol23:
Hey everyone.
I dont know if thread is still alive or if the OP still check back yo answer people's questions.
I want to know about giving birth in Mexico and national by birth for Nigerians....
I've read alot about it,but no first hand narrator.
Me and my wife have Schengen visa,but no way they're giving your child nationality.
My plan to come to Mexico is just for birth tourism.....
Any advice please?
You can visit Mexico with a valid schengen visa but am not so sure at this covid time.
Almost every country are strict at their borders.
Unless you have a valid reason to be visiting, of course you can't possiblly say for birth tourism they won't allow you in their country.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by SpiceQueen01: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
comfort1870:
How can someone book appointment in Mexico because its says no office found in Nigeria.

I used this https://mexitel.sre.gob.mx/appointment

Please help a sister
Mama, when are you due? You can mail me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by comfort1870: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
January 2022.. Can you help? What is your email to reach you

SpiceQueen01:

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by comfort1870: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
I have Dm you .. Please respond

SpiceQueen01:

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by comfort1870: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
SpiceQueen01:

Hi SpiceQueen01,

I just emailed you. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Animashaunakon: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2021
@SpiceQueen01
Please what is ur email. I will like to know one or two things relating to Mexico appointment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by chigozieduru: 5:52am On Aug 27, 2021
benpedro:
Mexico

Hello. I don't know if the OP of this thread is still active. I visited Mexico for two weeks and wanted to share my experience/pictures but I don't want to open a new thread. Should I go ahead and post here or open a new thread? Suggestions please.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by abiola708(m): 6:26am On Aug 27, 2021
chigozieduru:

Hello. I don't know if the OP of this thread is still active. I visited Mexico for two weeks and wanted to share my experience/pictures but I don't want to open a new thread. Should I go ahead and post here or open a new thread? Suggestions please.
cc @justwise
Share here

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.