Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth (1220 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2018
[b] I was reading a thread on Nairaland yesternight titled What made you lose interest in someone you were wooing
https://www.nairaland.com/4720314/what-made-lose-interest-someone.
The utmost comment there was about Nigerian Ladies being as boring as Bleep. Some men even went as far a comparing them to Western lasses which to them are great conversationalist.
At this, I thought of chipping this in.

Listen guys, there nothing as being boring, the person is just not interested in you, get that into your skull.
If you notice your chats with a lady is boring, its simple meaning is just the lady is just not feeling you. You don't go about ranting all around the cyber space just because of that. Do you?
Have you ever chatted with a lady you're uninterested in? There won't always be ur bright side of the chat innit? That's the rule of life, priority.
If you chat with a lady for some weeks and the chat can be termed boring, stop messaging her, its is that simple. Rather than trying to force words from her mouth. Its not destined for you to flow with every lady in ur chatbox.

FYI, a lady u term boring is somewhere chatting with a another guy and they are having a good time. That's life bro. Learn to live with it.

Sometimes ago, a Lady friend of mine showed me her fb chats recently, and I was like WTF, some men still do this.
A man(full blown one at that) messaging a girl 10unreplied times and still not relenting. That's the height of it. I was just weeping for such guys in my mind. Must you keep a convo with every lady you meet?
After going through the ladies chat that day, I lost respect for some men. Gross content I must say and yet the accuse ladies of being boring.
Take a cue and get get the Bleep out of her chat if shez not chatting the way you like.

I once messaged a lady sometimes ago. She was the kind that drools chat with guys, tho she is pretty. Guess what, I stopped messaging her altogether until we met proper in school.
We talked, and she had an hint of my personality. She messaged me herself that night, come see our chats now, its the bomb, you will be wondering sef if she is the same girl. It's not by "Hello", " Hi"

And again, must you always be the one to start a conversation. I have a few ladies on my chatlist that messages me first when they need to talk and I lead them on like a pro. That's how it should be.

If you chat with a lady and its isn't a promising one. Move on. Shez not boring. Go see see her convo with some other guys. That's just the way it should be

See what a Nairalander has to say on that say thread below and I agree with him 150%
https://www.nairaland.com/4720314/what-made-lose-interest-someone/13#71000103

A word is enough for the wise. My piece[/b]
Cc: ilegendd

1 Like

Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by Olalan(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2018
You're spot on on this a girl is only boring to a guy she's not interested in
Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by Tolex4real9: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2018
I agree with some of the things you said above but still most Nigerian ladies are boring AF. They can't hold intelligent conversation . They are only good at celebrity talk and chifchat. Ask them the name of the senators in their states and you will be shocked
Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by StrongandMighty: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2018
You are talking thrash! A girl can be head over hill in love with you nd Stil be boring in chat.. Most girls don't know how to keep conversations nd they expect you to lead on.. Nd in some cases they don't know what they'll say or reply which might offend you.. My point is this, that a girl is boring doesn't necessarily mean she's not into you.

2 Likes

Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2018
StrongandMighty:
You are talking thrash! A girl can be head over hill in love with you nd Stil be boring in chat.. Most girls don't know how to keep conversations nd they expect you to lead on.. Nd in some cases they don't know what they'll say or reply which might offend you.. My point is this, that a girl is boring doesn't necessarily mean she's not into you.
There is a difference between how a lady you know likes you and a lady that don't give a Bleep abt you reply ur message. You know thats the essence of my diatribe

1 Like

Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
My brother, take if from a Nigerian girl, every where in the world domestic bitches are boring. Takes a foreign mind or body to enjoy them
Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Slexyangel:
My brother, take if from a Nigerian girl, every where in the world domestic bitches are boring. Takes a foreign mind or body to enjoy them
Boring in what terms?
I will like you to xplain really
Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
'

1 Like

Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by 93Miles: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
[b] I was reading a thread on Nairaland yesternight titled What made you lose interest in someone you were wooing
The utmost comment there was about Nigerian Ladies being as boring as Bleep. Some men even went as far a comparing them to Western lasses which to them are great conversationalist.

Listen guys, there nothing as being boring, the person is just not interested in you, get that into your skull.
If you notice your chats with a lady is boring, its simple meaning is just the lady is just not feeling you. You don't go about ranting all around the cyber space just because of that. Do you?
Have you ever chatted with a lady you're uninterested in? There won't always be ur bright side of the chat innit? That's the rule of life, priority.
If you chat with a lady for some weeks and the chat can be termed boring, stop messaging her, its is that simple. Rather than trying to force words from her mouth. Its not destined for you to flow with every lady in ur chatbox.

FYI, a lady u term boring is somewhere chatting with a another guy and they are having a good time. That's life bro. Learn to live with it.

Sometimes ago, a Lady friend of mine showed me her fb chats recently, and I was like WTF, some men still do this.
A man(full blown one at that) messaging a girl 10unreplied times and still not relenting. That's the height of it. I was just weeping for such guys in my mind. Must you keep a convo with every lady you meet?
After going through the ladies chat that day, I lost respect for some men. Gross content I must say and yet the accuse ladies of being boring.
Take a cue and get get the Bleep out of her chat if shez not chatting the way you like.

I once messaged a lady sometimes ago. She was the kind that drools chat with guys, tho she is pretty. Guess what, I stopped messaging her altogether until we met proper in school.
We talked, and she had an hint of my personality. She messaged me herself that night, come see our chats now, its the bomb, you will be wondering sef if she is the same girl. It's not by "Hello", " Hi"

And again, must you always be the one to start a conversation. I have a few ladies on my chatlist that messages me first when they need to talk and I lead them on like a pro. That's how it should be.

If you chat with a lady and its isn't a promising one. Move on. Shez not boring. Go see see her convo with some other guys. That's just the way it should be

See what a Nairalander has to say on that say thread below and I agree with him 150%

My own is, if a Nigerian lady isn't interested in you why can't she tell you that she's not interested rather than demand for money or airtime from you as a means to chase you away?

I have chatted with a lot of white girls and the ones who are not interested tell me straight up that they are not interested.

There's no way a white girl will demand for money from you as a means to chase you away.

And these so called Nigerian ladies even when they demand for money or airtime as a means to chase you away and you send them they money they will collect and not return it back to you. If truly they are not beggars and really didn't want the money but wanted to chase you away, why can't they refund the money after sending them?

Lastly, a lady on that thread told me to always wait for a Nigerian lady to start up a convo.

Bro are u not in Nigeria? Don't u know a typical Nigerian lady's character?

While walking by on the street and you come across Nigerian ladies , 8 out of 10 Nigerian ladies will not greet you especially if you are trekking and if you try to greet them the barely respond to your greetings.

Those are people who have seen you physically and can't greet. Is it on the internet where the don't know you that they will greet?

Drive in a car even if you cough a typical Nigerian lady will respond to your cough thinking maybe you are greeting her but trek that same lady even when you greet her with a loud voice finds it hard to respond to your greetings.

Nigerian ladies are being moved by money and flashes things.

The only time a Nigerian lady can start a convo with you is if you post pics of you living large and flashy that's when she will DM you and acts like she cares.

2 Likes

Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by 93Miles: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tolex4real9:
I agree with some of the things you said above but still most Nigerian ladies are boring AF. They can't hold intelligent conversation . They are only good at celebrity talk and chifchat. Ask them the name of the senators in their states and you will be shocked

All what an average Nigerian lady is interested in is celebrity talk, romance, fashion, what's trending.

If you want to piss off a Nigerian lady during convo, chip in career talk, politics and general knowledge she will end the chat.
Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by 93Miles: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:

Go through this thread created by a lady and you will see characters most Nigerian ladies exhibit.

It’s not just about not being interested in a guy.

Most Nigerian ladies are mannerless.

https://www.nairaland.com/4722894/reasons-why-nigerian-guys-rather
Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by folake4u(f): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
undecided Na wa o. Hate speeches from the people above me.
Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2018
grin
Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2018
93Miles:

Go through this thread created by a lady and you will see characters most Nigerian ladies exhibit.

It’s not just about not being interested in a guy.

Most Nigerian ladies are mannerless.

https://www.nairaland.com/4722894/reasons-why-nigerian-guys-rather
I'm not disputing the fact that Nigeria ladies can be boring at times but the condition I attached is that they are not attracted to you. That's just the logical explanation. They are attracted by ur money, personality, intelligence, looks, manners and the likes to mention but a few.

They only difference between African and white ladies is that when you chat with a white lady, you chat with them as a friend and not not trying to woo them. At least most of the times and there are some lovers topic you can't talk to them about. Dazall

But most guys, when they chat with a lady, they probably wanna woo that lady at the short or long run, if a lady sense that and she's not feeling you, she might take your conversations for granted and reply poo to discourage you. She might even ask you to send her gift, that I don't dispute.
A lady that senses you wanna make friends with her will chat on a neutral ground. All lady that knows you wanna woo her and she likes you too, your chat will be the bomb.
Have you ever observed your chats with a lady yoy don't feel. I'm sure, the chats aren't gonna be what u aren't proud off.

Dazall

1 Like

Re: Boring Nigerian Ladies?? Men Be Here, Come Kiss The Truth by 93Miles: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:

They only difference between African and white ladies is that when you chat with a white lady, you chat with them as a friend and not not trying to woo them.

I have tried wooing white girls and succeeded in some

At least most of the times and there are some lovers topic you can't talk to them about.

I have talked about lovers topic with a lot of white girls and believe me the chat was a bomb

But most guys, when they chat with a lady, they probably wanna woo that lady at the short or long run, if a lady sense that and she's not feeling you, she might take your conversations for granted and reply poo to discourage you. She might even ask you to send her gift, that I don't dispute.

Nigerian ladies shouldn't ask for gift as a means to chase a guy away. No white girl will do that.

A lady that senses you wanna make friends with her will chat on a neutral ground.

Most Nigerian ladies I've chatted with, I don't even woo them. Just normal chat of "Hello how are you" she start acting up.

Have you ever observed your chats with a lady yoy don't feel. I'm sure, the chats aren't gonna be what u aren't proud off.

I have never engaged in a chat with a lady that I don't feel. If I'm not interested in a lady, I open up and tell her that im not in the mood to chat or am not interested in her. She will leave. That's how a mature person should behave and not forming sh!t as if he/she is doing someone a favor by responding to their chats

(1) (Reply)

Life History Simi & Adekunle Gold Love Story / AMAZING: Your Wait Is Finally Over "Naija Erotic Romance" Is Here / He Broke Up With Me Because Of Sex : Please Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.