Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (55732 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
DaddyNimo:
wooed her in a public bus and she gave me a wrong number. so a week later while driving I saw her by the road waiting for a bus I think during the evening rush hour, so I parked beside her, motioned her to come, she smiled and thank God for bringing to her route, den she said "I didn't know u drive"....i laffed. when we got to her destination as I was about driving off, she was like "have my other line" I'm like "no one number is good enuf for me" and voomed off. stupid biitch
cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by hartson(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Her forming was unexplainable in my own case.her body language from all my chat with her made me to back off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Elxandre(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reinah:
I hear a lot of guys complain about girls being boring, I agree that some girls can be boring but some times, the thing is we just can't have the same vibe with everyone. I talk and chat much but not with everyone.. I'm sure the people I don't really chat with would see me as boring but it's just that I find it hard to flow or see anything to chat with them about.

Best thing to do if someone is not flowing with you is to just let them be or take them like that.

To the question, I lost interest in someone I liked because he wasn't as quiet and intelligent as I thought.. He talks so loud and carelessly, has the brain for academics and nothing more. I remember I advised him to do or learn something before going for service but his response was just off it for me. The attraction died slowly and quietly cheesy grin
Can you please face the camera, lemme see something grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:

I get you, but we were not intimate. If we were, our discussions won't be here.

Just one guy I met at a wedding. We never even establish well and he wants to come join me in the bathroom. To do what? cheesy
na waoh.some guys can act all creepy sha.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Namani(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Distance angry
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Oyindidi(f): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Funny thread grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Asking me for money like she worked for it angry

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Vicintonsh:
.she was pretty buh not lively
.mehn you needed to see our chats

.boringgggggggggggg

A lot of girls are boring, however there are few then sometimes it could be stress from work of stuff. I don't chat that much now I prefer to talk, once I detect monosyllabic answers I just ghost off.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
The gimme gimme attitude made me have a rethink... I no do again but she's still calling. If she wise she go done sense am say the guy done change lane. I'm just looking at her till her head pick. smiley

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

did u just say wait for a Nigerian girl to start a convo with you? That looks like a long distance dream.

Will pride allowed a Nigerian lady start up a convo? Won't she say she will look cheap if she start?

Even most of our Nigerian gfs find it hard to start a convo with their bfs when the come online and u are talking about a stranger starting up a convo.

Most Nigerian ladies will see u on the street can can't gresst because u are not driving car.
Some u will greet and the can't open their dirty mouth to answer ur greetings and u are telling me to wait for them to start a convo.

I was done with them anyway.

Now left for my brothers to have sense and leave them.
few naija ladies actually do start a convo.quite few sha.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

I'm not talking about guys going abroad to marry old white women for green card.

I'm talking about guys hustling and making money then go out and marry a fresh white young girl.

You talked about white women looking like expired milk. That's a nice lie.

White women that I know don't joke with exercise.
Is that who you say looks like expired milk?

Travel abroad you’ll see white women in their 60s 70s jogging every morning on the street.

Can your 70yrs old Nigerian woman even walk not to talk of jogging?

Nigerian ladies that the moment they are married they start tying wrapper and after one child birth they start having pot bellies and look older than their age.

Rarely you see a Nigerian lady who has given birth with flat tommy.

Exercise is a taboo to an average Nigerian woman..

Post a pic of a Nigerian lady who has given birth let me post a pic of a 31 year old American lady who has given birth to two kids let's see who looks like expired milk..
God knows my wife wont start wearing one dirty wrapper or start growing big tummycheesy. Omo if she starts gettin big tummy she must follow me jog in d mornincheesy.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Liamm(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sugar97 baby cheesy.
Fly in here with the private jet I bought for you grin.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by pocohantas(f): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin to knack you blue black and grey in different shades and colours of hotels as dey come

You are right. Forget all those chat lots of Naija guys do at the beginning. It is just because they know telling her upfront they wanna knack will scare her. So they have to act like they are interested in the story of her life. As she is telling them, it is going out from the other ear.

Just come to their house and position well...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Kenfil(f): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:
Go to hell! Useless tin

Hahaha ewoo!! This one is among those calling for d change of Nigerian women? Guy go and sleep, I don't do online warrior. I know u can't even fight ur fellow man so make I leave u dey go.. oya follow me for nyash again �

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Kenfil(f): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
princfred:
What if they don't know? Is it not by real comparism that they get to know that their is better way and that way is not out if this word? Do you know how many ladies have learnt one or two from all these criticism and submissions? Only those with under developed minds hate truthful criticism.

No, no one changes truly by you comparing them to other people. Talk to them respectfully and see the changes u desire.. my food awaits!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by saasala(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
felzylix:

You should get a uk used slim ps2 for around 10-12 k

Aiit bro. THanks a lot

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Jeferious: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
I for talk say all these stories wey guys dey gist here dey alien to me, but e get one of my guy wey dey always complain like these Nairaland boys. That guy matter tire me.

When it comes to women, my case just different. I might not really have the looks of Tom Cruise, but my personality no be here. My girls often tell me that I look as soft as a lady at first sight, but with time, they always get to understand that I'm a hard nut to crack.

Guys, ladies are very interesting, and I mean Nigerian ladies. They can chat you up first/call you first, provided they fancy you/are intimate with you. I just find it relatively easy. My sweet witches are comfortable enough around me to display their nudity for me- whether I ask for it or they just want to tease me.

And I no dey dash them money. I stingy wella for that side. They do beg sometimes, but I no dey give. Not in this Buhari. But it still does not strain the relationship. What I discovered for myself is that ladies love sex/romance far more than money. I am talking from pure experience. Those who use money to impress ladies are those who have nothing else in their weaponry. They are neither great conversationalists nor great "bed-warmers".

On a final note, to chase woman no be work. Use your time well. Na them dey enjoy am pass when everything click.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by dankol: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

The guy did not even do more of the comparison and you are this pained.

If I start the comparison, you'll curse your God for making you an African woman.

Y'all African women are what I can't even put in words.

I can never advise even my worst enemy to date an African woman not to talk of marrying one.

Bros take it easy nah.. Are you not African, born if an African woman.. For me.. Different strokes work for different folks. Am sure you have sisters nieces and other female relatives. We should be concerned about how they should break away from the archaic mentality not banish them.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
When I found out our genotype aint compatible. My intention was GENUINE with hopes of WEDLOCK.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by dankol: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
Mine was that she told me that unless God speak to me that she was the right one for me she will not give me attention.
She consulted that we should go on some days fast and 70 days vigil. I bolted immediately even though she was really getting closė and attached to me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROFL . guy why not do the fasting nah make baba loke speak to you
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by motivationspika(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Saff:
We are doing you a favour mr man. Do you understand what it means to take myself off the dating market in my prime? grin Do you understthe sacrifice it takes to give you a number in my body count? grin Do you understand that when you’re seen with me in public I increase your value because I look good grin I’m doing you a favour sir
if really you understood me and not making light of what I said, you will discover that the life of wooing some women has always been full of drama, To some, giving the serious guys some measures of attention atleast has become their undoing. No Matter what stuff you think you are made of in terms of beauty, you will discover that that is not what Matters when the chips are Down. It will be a disaster if the guys decide to give up on wooing you females.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by dankol: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Because they were raised by people with reverse logic.

To a Typical Nigerian Man, A lady is expected to be less knowledgeable, quiet, more of a listener and most importantly be a follower. Even in conversations you tend to dominate, you talk about what you want and not what interest the lady. Most times you bore us out. grin. Worst is if a lady flows too much , she's a flirt, talk active, desperate etc you judge her.

Another point is manner of approach. I cannot count the numbers of messages I've ignored on my social media accounts because of this. Can you imagine who wants to chat you up for the first time starting a convo with "Sup" . Like seriously? A quick check on my profile will should show you the type of person I am. But no, they won't do that, they just want to sup!

And another is most guys these days are looking for who to date Not just friendly conversations. It's like everyone is looking for love.I can't imagine enjoying a good conversation with a guy only for it to go all mushy all of a sudden. Like shooting your shoot? Hell no! Don't blame me if I go cold with the same alacrity.

Accept it or Not, Most guys who claim to have conversations with Whites compose themselves better than when they do with the blacks. They pay more attention, construct the languages better and present themselves well. So Sir, It isn't really our fault. grin

What a matured reply. Sensible reply seen so far

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Justice310: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kenfil:

Nezianu Ewu can beer. Just ur comment has shown me the kind of person u are. Uncivilized and razz
Take panado grin grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by dankol: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
DaddyNimo:
wooed her in a public bus and she gave me a wrong number. so a week later while driving I saw her by the road waiting for a bus I think during the evening rush hour, so I parked beside her, motioned her to come, she smiled and thank God for bringing to her route, den she said "I didn't know u drive"....i laffed. when we got to her destination as I was about driving off, she was like "have my other line" I'm like "no one number is good enuf for me" and voomed off. stupid biitch

grin grin grin you made my day

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 3mmyz(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reciprocate what i give you, stop the fronting.

I loose interest so quickly when i see that you want me to constantly chase you to show I'm serious, I've tried it but i just can't put up with too much shakara. Especially when my intentions are Innocent.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 3mmyz(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
princfred:
Whenever i lose interest its because i feel
-We don't have compatible ideology ( anti islam, anti LGBT, negative feminism, wrong religion ) and she is not ready to "change"- i can't risk my kids being raised with crazy values in the future if eventually.......Or

-Not naturally sexually excited enough towards her - I don't want to come asking online for aphrodisiac drugs because of inadequate stimulation with a lover). Or

- She wants to create unnecessary drama like i have to compete with other guys for her or make reckless financial requests without complementing in kind. Or

- Not enlightened enough like the person just below enumerated.�

So exact that exact can't exact the word �

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by jonadaft: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=lenghtinny post=70996967][/quote]
Remedy to your sickness

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by piagetskinner(m): 12:10am On Sep 08, 2018
who get time for woman...its always better to focus on ones goal in life while he/she is still single

relationships are more than half the time, a big distraction

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Kenfil(f): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2018
Justice310:
Take panado grin grin

�� abeg run to d chemist and get me one biko.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by OyinO: 1:41am On Sep 08, 2018
i wanted to marry her, and i've shown her to my parents, seen her pastor and her own parents had approved BUT she got pregnant for another guy. Now she's still begging but it's long game over.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by alukstea(m): 1:49am On Sep 08, 2018
MariaLavina:
So funny I forgot to laugh undecided

And you expect me to remind you ? Don’t get hard on yourself life could be worse you know... Find something to make you laugh I’m sorry I couldn’t help you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.