Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense (4827 Views)

Final Verdict On Transsion And Xiaomi / Infinix Hot 10: Pros, Cons And My Verdict / GLO Should Stop This Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Jeromejnr(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
CHESTER48:
You're the Mumu to come and post something here with out thinking and even reading properly.you claimed in your former post that u wanted evidence.have you used the googpe pixel and Samsung s9? If you have then it could be a valid arguement but I doubt you have. So you think of I haven't used iPhone and I open up this thread it will get the kind of attention it is getting.i had to use the phone extensively and make sure I leave nothing behind before criticizing the phone. Same as you. You can't come and search for Google pixel lagging over the internet when you don't even have the phone.its very stupid. Did you also search for Samsung s9 lags well since you want some stupid proofs I've made one for you here is a pix I took from xda where people where complain of Samsung logging like he'll. You notice a guy saying *welcome to Sammy * you can't compare Samsung with Google pixel oga. The thing dey pepper you guess you're a fan of Samsung too much.even the old Google pixel one beats the older samsung s8+ in camera and other things and no fucking doubt.it might be faster opening apps on s8 cause it has more advanced processor but apart from that. Google pixel is the original android and not heavily skinned Samsung. Do you know how long it takes Samsung to push out updates? Samsung has every app double why won't it lag. If you have an old Samsung bring it out lemme now prove that to you. Samsung has every app double. Google puts it's own email Gmail Samsung has email.google has playstore Samsung has Samsung store Google has it own camera Samsung has it own camera. Google has it own settings now Samsung again remodifies that setting to their own type. Now Google has notifications,now Samsung has it own in the same phone. Google has calender Samsung has calender. Google has calculator same as Samsung. If you want to know if these are true Google it. Or go to your settings and you'll see you have apps two time. Like having Gmail and email at same time. Playstore and Sammy store. Is playstore not the final destination? All these are what makes Samsung slow. Any android one like essential phone are faster than any Samsung . simple. This is the longest writeup I've made don't let me write anything again.

Bros Sorry o.

But you just wasted energy writing nonsense.

Pele!

But let me just focus on one.

You said I cant compare Samsung to Pixel. Gosh!

Now I know you fanboys are ignorant.

Samsung won best overall smartphone phone 2017 and they currently hold best phone 2018.

Even the Pixel boss among fanboys (sure you don't even know him) changed from from the Pixel to One plus and complaints of slowing down.

Anyways I get.

I am so sorry. It's obvious you guys just got the phone last month. So you still in the euphoria of having a new phone ( that's if you even have it). You don't want no one bashing your dreams.

Come back in few months time and then we can discuss.

1 Like

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Bros Sorry o.

But you just wasted energy writing nonsense.

Pele!

But let me just focus on one.

You said I cant compare Samsung to Pixel. Gosh!

Now I know you fanboys are ignorant.

Samsung won best overall smartphone phone 2017 and they currently hold best phone 2018.

Even the Pixel boss among fanboys (sure you don't even know him) changed from from the Pixel to One plus and complaints of slowing down.

Anyways I get.

I am so sorry. It's obvious you guys just got the phone last month. So you still in the euphoria of having a new phone ( that's if you even have it). You don't want no one bashing your dreams.

Come back in few months time and then we can discuss.
kai this guy sef.your ignorance is top notch. What made Samsung win best phone if not the design? Samsung is most beautiful design apart from nothing else. Because you can't tell me it has won it cause of it hardware? The same snapdragon is what other chipsets are using. Same water resistant.phones use retina scanner so what could possibly win them the award.think before you talk. Google don't want that nonsense.they focus on making their phone smart,strong and durable. How much is Samsung screen when damaged? Because they are trying to keep up.making new things to attract more customers . Besides if Google revoke Samsung license from using android Samsung is dead. But Samsung is not even Google problem and thats why they are never doing that yet. Samsung is even helping g ole with new ideas. Look at Apple. All the features in Samsung phone start from iohone 5 to x you won't find it.still apple sells.cause people just don't need it. Samsung will have retina,ir blaster,head phone jack,fingerprint, face recognition,so many features in a phone that iPhone as a company has never even used before. But still what? Iphone sells out immediately on lunch.people don't just need irrelevant things anymore. IPhone x no get fingerprint.it is still selling crazy. From iPhone 7 no head phone jack.it never had ir blaster but Samsung had it since.iphone still selling madt.What don't you get. Look at Samsung bringing Bixby! Before it was Samsung assistance now they ditched it cause it can't keep up with Google assistance
Now they made dual camera with a single camera that can go from 2.5 not sure to 1.5 aperture.but still they can't beat Google pixel 2 with ordinary one single camera that doesn't even have 1.5 aperture.and u call it a best phone.lol

3 Likes

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Jeromejnr(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
CHESTER48:
kai this guy sef.your ignorance is top notch. What made Samsung win best phone if not the design? Samsung is most beautiful design apart from nothing else. Because you can't tell me it has won it cause of it hardware? The same snapdragon is what other chipsets are using. Same water resistant.phones use retina scanner so what could possibly win them the award.think before you talk. Google don't want that nonsense.they focus on making their phone smart,strong and durable. How much is Samsung screen when damaged? Because they are trying to keep up.making new things to attract more customers . Besides if Google revoke Samsung license from using android Samsung is dead. But Samsung is not even Google problem and thats why they are never doing that yet. Samsung is even helping g ole with new ideas. Look at Apple. All the features in Samsung phone start from iohone 5 to x you won't find it.still apple sells.cause people just don't need it. Samsung will haveothena,ir blaster,head phone jack,fingerprint, face recognition,so many features in a phone that iPhone as a company has never even used before. But still what? Iphone sells out immediately on lunch.people don't just need irrelevant things anymore. IPhone x no get fingerprint.it is still selling crazy. From iPhone 7 no head phone jack.it never had ir blaster but Samsung had it since.iphone still selling madt.What don't you get. Look at Samsung bringing Bixby! Before it was Samsung assistance now they ditched it cause it can't keep up with Google assistance

Dude! Are you shit.ing me?

Now I know I am talking to a tech noob.

Anyways let me just summarise:

Samsung best in:

Best Design

Best hardware in any device. (In fact people have said if only Stock android was an option on Samsung which has the best hardware it will be a superpowerhouse. I mean this is not even a debate since Samsung also provides components to Apple and others. Smh.

Best overall flexible camera. (Pixel best in processing images)

Best voive assistant for in-phone functionalities (Google assistant is best for web based)

Best display ever. (No competition)

The pioneer of near bezeless displays ( before others started copying)

Most customizable and User friendly O.S

Most innovative company award.

As for Pixel:

Camera

Timely updates on Stock android

Ugly design

Boring O.S

Thats all.

Iphone X:

Best Face scan tech

Fastest processor

Best ecosystem.

And btw, the reason why Apple sells more in case you dont know: It's American's own phone in a Sea of Korean and Chinese giants and therefore they create a lot of hype and are loyal to their own and also the secure ecosystem. And most isheeps have been brainwashed.

Thank God tho..some famous isheeps recently dumped the iphone for the Note. Since they said they are not innovating enof. Just little iterations here and there and then they tag a plus on it and isheeps will go spend huge for less.

You also said if Google revokes Samsung's license...chai..haba..bros..

You know how much Google is making from Samsung the biggest mobile company in the world? Ever heard of project treble? (Do your research)In fact Google cant wait. Lol.

Besides Samsung has its own O.S they have been using for their Smartwatch. And there has been discussions on why Samsung has not implemented the o.s on the phones yet instead of using android. Afterall they are the mobile giant they can pull it off.

And I dont know where you saw them ditching Bixby o.

This man sef.

Bixby has over 3000 commands and can execute chain commands. No other assistant can do that. All these talk is just from fanboys who heard others.

Btw, What if I told you I dictated most of this with Bixby.

Lol.
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Decale: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Samsung best in

Best Design

Subjective, but yeah they got a good design

[s]Best overall flexible camera. (Pixel best in processing images)[/s]

Overall flexible? Asin 1.5/2.4. How are they the best if they are the only company doing it? grin grin

if a phone processes images faster and better than another, doesn't it mean the phone has a better camera? Oh Lawd grin

[s]Best voive assistant for in-phone functionalities (Google assistant is best for web based)[/s]

Again, nobody is doing this. Why? Because all users use voice assistants for web searches...

Best display ever. (No competition)

I agree....

[s]The pioneer of near bezeless displays ( before others started copying)[/s]

Ever heard of Sharp Aquos Crystal? Vivo Apex and the LG G6?

Vivo Apex was the pioneer

Most customizable and User friendly O.S

Tell that to a vanilla android phone where you can literally build from scratch to any OEM

Even Samsung phones now come with locked bootloaders. Most customizable, my foot...

Most innovative company award.

Trash.

Every phone company has something innovative. Samsung came this year with dual aperture, Huawei with triple camera setup, Vivo with in display fingerprint, LG with the baritone speakers, HTC with edge sense Sony with the dual resolution thingy. Dem yapa...

Iphone X:

Best Face scan tech

Fastest processor

Best ecosystem.

And btw, the reason why Apple sells more in case you dont know: It's American's own phone in a Sea of Korean and Chinese giants and therefore they create a lot of hype and are loyal to their own and also the secure ecosystem. And most isheeps have been brainwashed.

I'm handing out free tutorials today, mayne....

Apple doesn't have the fastest processor - 1

Apple doesn't sell more than Samsung - 2

IPhones sell more than Samsung flagships simply cos they have no competition for their OS. It's not that deep and as easy as that...

Only on Nairaland will a non Pixel user tell an owner that he's using a bad phone, then defends another phone that he's also not using. Only on Nairaland... grin

4 Likes

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:52am On Sep 12, 2018
Stallion93:
As in eh! See lie, iPhone slowing down. Even iPhone 4s Is faster than Samsung note 10

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Gpik79: 4:15am On Sep 12, 2018
CHESTER48:
I think I want to use Google pixel and not Samsung
LG G6 Available
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Jeromejnr(m): 5:50am On Sep 12, 2018
Decale:

Subjective, but yeah they got a good design

Overall flexible? Asin 1.5/2.4. How are they the best if they are the only company doing it? grin grin

if a phone processes images faster and better than another, doesn't it mean the phone has a better camera? Oh Lawd grin

Again, nobody is doing this. Why? Because all users use voice assistants for web searches...

I agree....

Ever heard of Sharp Aquos Crystal? Vivo Apex and the LG G6?

Vivo Apex was the pioneer

Tell that to a vanilla android phone where you can literally build from scratch to any OEM

Even Samsung phones now come with locked bootloaders. Most customizable, my foot...

Trash.

Every phone company has something innovative. Samsung came this year with dual aperture, Huawei with triple camera setup, Vivo with in display fingerprint, LG with the baritone speakers, HTC with edge sense Sony with the dual resolution thingy. Dem yapa...

I'm handing out free tutorials today, mayne....

Apple doesn't have the fastest processor - 1

Apple doesn't sell more than Samsung - 2

IPhones sell more than Samsung flagships simply cos they have no competition for their OS. It's not that deep and as easy as that...

Only on Nairaland will a non Pixel user tell an owner that he's using a bad phone, then defends another phone that he's also not using. Only on Nairaland... grin

Trash.

We talking flagships.

Do you know what a flagship means.

Apple sells more flagships than Samsung not mid range phones.

I know you had to go online but do your due diligence properly..

Secondly a voice assitant is a voice assistant not meant for only web functions.

Three..Apple has the fastest mobile processor. Dont go bringing desktop comaprisons here.

Four..do you resesarch again..flexible camera isn't talking of aperture..but less restrictive with more shot and dynamics options.

Five..Samsung has the most customizable O.S and options...thanks to Good Lock. This is not even a debate. Although it is to you cause fanboys are noobs.

Six..Pixel is crap.

We had used Pixel before you knew what it was.

Lol..why are Pjxel fanboys butthurt because I recommended a far better phone to the O.P

Display is terible

Design is ugly

Lags overtime

No bloody headphone jack

Boring

Not properly designed form factor

Not well thought out Ergonimcs. (You can google and learn the meaning)

Other Pixel fanboys now are disappointed already cause they also copying Apple by having the worst notch in the history of Smartphones. Notch as big as a bathub.

Pixel fanboys I have noticed online are the most ignorant before I tot it was Apple o. All becuase of camers. So you can be taking pics in the toilet (are you a woman).

Anyways, Samsung still has the best phone on the Planet. No debate. Except you are dumb.

If any of you can give us seven reasons why Pixel is better than Samsung or Apple (you can use google to help you)..i.e apart from the normal humdrum of camera...I will say okay these guys get sense small.

Btw..I know you just got the phone..so...

Or wait you know what I think..I think Pixel fans are butthurt cause Samsung and Apple phones are out of range and expensive..yh.

We had to flush our Pixel phone down the toilet..go for better options. Competition is tough out there...Google ain't trying..they should stop making phones.

We have Huawei right now tryna take over you guys talking Pixel.

Lol. On top me trying to save someone from bad screen o. You guys didnt try you want the OP to go blind overtime.

grin

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Decale: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jeromejnr:

[s]Apple sells more flagships than Samsung not mid range phones.[/s]

These tutorials are getting too much

S9 and S9 plus were the best selling phones last quarter. Try again, dumbo...

[s]Secondly a voice assitant is a voice assistant not meant for only web functions.[s]

Balderdash..

Users install voice assistants on their phones mainly for web searches. No other android OEM is doing any other voice assistant cos it cannot compete. That's why Bixby is heavily criticized.

[s]Four..do you resesarch again..flexible camera isn't talking of aperture..but less restrictive with more shot and dynamics options.[/s]

Explain what you mean by more shot and dynamic options.

We're waiting grin grin

[s]Five..Samsung has the most customizable O.S and options...thanks to Good Lock. This is not even a debate. Although it is to you cause fanboys are noobs.[/s]

This guy is still saying OS. Like Pixels and Oneplus are using Windows grin

Get a vanilla android. You'd have the world of customization at your thumb...

[s]We had to flush our Pixel phone down the toilet..go for better options. Competition is tough out there...Google ain't trying..they should stop making phones.

We have Huawei right now tryna take over you guys talking Pixel[/s]

You are the guy that uses internet to make points rather than first hand use

Reasons why Pixel is better than an s9:

Camera

Battery life

Fluidity

Durability

Software updates

Developers Community

And the best implementation of Google assistant on a phone cheesy

Get a Pixel or an s9 then we can have a proper discussion.

Cheers...

2 Likes

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Jeromejnr(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Decale:

Balderdash..

Users install voice assistants on their phones mainly for web searches. No other android OEM is doing any other voice assistant cos it cannot compete. That's why Bixby is heavily criticized.

We're waiting grin grin

Camera

Battery life

Fluidity

Durability

Software updates

Developers Community

Cheers...

You still didn't say anything Sir.

I use the best phone on the planet Sir.. Of course you know what that is.

You still saying the same thing I have been saying.

So you have agreed:

The S9 is faar better.

Pixel has the worst screen grin.

And you still repeated the same humdrum I warned about.

Btw..the Camera thing you said i should explain I would juat use one word: Versatile (pergaps your brain can handle that) The new Galaxies has the most versatile cameras in the world.

In fact the word" Versatile AF" was used when qualifying it. wink

Comparisons have been done with DSLR's because of it's versatility..you talking Pixel. Even tho DSLR's are unmatched.

So since you have agreed and know the S9+ is a way better option, why do you want the OP to suffer the same fate as you.

Allow him to join us. While we wait for the next Galaxy that will take us beyond. (S10).

A concept image for your perusal.

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Jeromejnr(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Decale:

Balderdash..

We're waiting grin grin

Camera

Battery life

Fluidity

Durability

Software updates

Developers Community

Cheers...

I use the best phone on the planet Sir.. Of course you know what that is. (Before the note 9)..which is king.

So you have agreed:

The S9 is faar better.

Btw..the Camera thing you said i should explain I would juat use one word: Versatile (pergaps your brain can handle that) The new Galaxies has the most versatile cameras in the world.

Comparisons have been done with DSLR's because of it's versatility..you talking Pixel. Even tho DSLR's are unmatched.

So since you have agreed and know the S9+ is a way better option, why do you want the OP to suffer the same fate as you.

Allow him to join us. While we wait for the next Galaxy that will take us beyond. (S10).

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Jeromejnr(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Decale:

Balderdash..

We're waiting grin grin

Camera

Battery life

Fluidity

Durability

Software updates

Developers Community

Cheers...

I use the best phone on the planet Sir.. Of course you know what that is. (Before the note 9)..which is king.

So you have agreed:

The S9 is faar better.

I understand tho..you never see better screen before.

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Jeromejnr(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Decale:

Balderdash..

We're waiting grin grin

Camera

Battery life

Fluidity

Durability

Software updates

Developers Community

Cheers...

You still didn't say anything Sir. Talking sentimental trash as usual.

I use the second best phone on the planet Sir.. Of course you know what that is. (Before the note 9)..which is king.

So you have agreed:

The S9 is faar better.

I understand tho..you never see better screen before.

Don't even know why I am even debating these noobs.

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Decale:

Balderdash..

We're waiting grin grin

Camera

Battery life

Fluidity

Durability

Software updates

Developers Community

Cheers...
Guy well done. You still get time answering this guy.i don quit since. I no fit keep up. He doesn't understand and read he just talks.he is just a noob.who knows nothing.you may be surprised he is just a teenager because only them can argue like this. And if you still want to feel stupid you can continue replying him then. Which one is versatile camera?.

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by guji12(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Stallion93:
As in eh! See lie, iPhone slowing down. Even iPhone 4s Is faster than Samsung note 10

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by joshikenna1(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2018
Android is the best ecosystem trust me. I've used an iphone 6 and currently using a galaxy s8. One of the best phones ever. The google pixel might be great but I like hardware and pixel lacks that big time. Samsung is my best option so far.
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2018
joshikenna1:
Android is the best ecosystem trust me. I've used an iphone 6 and currently using a galaxy s8. One of the best phones ever. The google pixel might be great but I like hardware and pixel lacks that big time. Samsung is my best option so far.
what hardware are you talking about? Can u be specific? Do you even know what is a hardware.you people will come and make a post without even knowing what you posted. Waiting for your answer. And know the pixel we are talking about is the pixel 2 xl.not the pixel
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Decale: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
CHESTER48:
Guy well done. You still get time answering this guy.i don quit since. I no fit keep up. He doesn't understand and read he just talks.he is just a noob.who knows nothing.you may be surprised he is just a teenager because only them can argue like this. And if you still want to feel stupid you can continue replying him then. Which one is versatile camera?.

My brother...

I'm still racking my brain on what is versatile camera.
He explained flexible camera as versatile and can't give reason.

I lost interest after that. No time for kids...
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by joshikenna1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
CHESTER48:
what hardware are you talking about? Can u be specific? Do you even know what is a hardware.you people will come and make a post without even knowing what you posted. Waiting for your answer. And know the pixel we are talking about is the pixel 2 xl.not the pixel

You should know that the choice for the best smartphone is relative. Features I might need on a phone would make a phone with those my favourite pick. Hence, I love Samsung because I have never seen. I repeat, I have never seen any phone with better graphics than a Samsung and S8 as well as S7 raises the bar. I'm a phone graphics freak as well as PC graphics too. Not much of a camera guy don't really care but all high end phones have good cameras - so what! As for processor speed, can't tell either. I used to tweak my phone software before and install custom roms. I don't do that anymore. My s8 does just fine. I've used the pixel XL- my cousin own. It's cool but it just doesn't look as good as Samsung and the graphics is not as good as my s8. Good. I remember, it also didn't have an earpiece port- a total turn off for me. This is just my preference. Won't tell you S8 is better than pixel XL2
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by sureinfo: 5:09am On Oct 22, 2018
I just want you to know that if you had gotten yourself any of the devices in the spark series, you'll have been at home now enjoying your device grin
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by hyuga(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2018
sureinfo:
I just want you to know that if you had gotten yourself any of the devices in the spark series, you'll have been at home now enjoying your device grin
Gordon's spark?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Is The Night Shots Taken With Infinix S5pro / My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working / Shot With Infinix Note 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.