Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense (4833 Views)

Final Verdict On Transsion And Xiaomi / Infinix Hot 10: Pros, Cons And My Verdict / GLO Should Stop This Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by lilmax(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
these ones that can't go for what they want but try to make something into what they need grin
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Kufie(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
The guy that created this thread is a dumbass. If you want an android then fucking buy an android. Stop trying to make things into what they're not.

I used a Blackberry Q10 weeks ago and because WhatsApp isn't supported anymore, I bought a fucking phone I can use WhatsApp on.

If you can afford an iPhone 7, you can pretty much afford anything that'll work for you. Stop crying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by hyuga(m): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
lilbest4:
of course we know jailbreak is real. Read his other thread he said the iPhone hangs with poor display can't use ordinary SwiftKey even before attempting to jailbreak the phone
Poor display from iPhone is a little exaggerated from his side but I believe he meant resolution i.e the retina display vs FHD or UHD. And yes iPhone can hang when you push it to its limit. He stressed out the small ram of the phone there is no how it won't hang bro.
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by KingyKing: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
CHESTER48:
Very shallow users. Install just Facebook Snapchat instagram etc and u think your phone will lag jailbreak and install core apps nah. And see as your phone turns into a lagging machine. Not all the time though but it’s slow.

Yo.
iPhone has a reason they have the AppStore and why each apps must meet their "standard"
Yes. iPhone may be a mess when jail broken but why jail break?
Why try to force-load an app/software into a phone that wasn't originally made for these things? What were you expecting?

Some iPhones are actually slow. 4,5,5s
But 7/7s is smooth.

DONT JAILBREAK YOUR iPHONE!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Alfabest07(m): 4:56am On Sep 09, 2018
Never, SwiftKey since my android days
CHESTER48:
Sire this is SwiftKey. I never said it doesn't work! I only said it doesn't work too well. Sometimes the keyboard freezes and will show a blank keyboard area without any letters at all. I have to respring the device to get the keyboard working.sometimes if I leave it,it can take over 5 mins to get back to ios stock keyboard. Father hanging on me for more than 5mins with empty letters. If you have been using SwiftKey. Tell me you have never noticed this?

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Alfabest07(m): 5:07am On Sep 09, 2018
Never jailbroken iphone before, don't see the need, but on android i've done rooting and flashing of custom roms and recovery images. Android still has its own cons when you tweak, been there since the days of my Samsung s3 and s7 edge was ma last android like 3 months ago. Currently, IOS has come to be my favourite and never going back to Android. Everyone with what they appreciate most in a phone & you wey jailbreak, did you expect everything to be glossy when stock has them own lil glitches. Some things you even mentioned looks like android marketing strategy to condemn Ios.
CHESTER48:
Here is a pic to the iPhone fanboys who thinks iPhone doesn't.lag.you use your iPhone shallow and you think it will lag.na so. Jailbreak your phones and intall real tweaks and see as your phone becomes snail nonsense.
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Alfabest07(m): 5:24am On Sep 09, 2018
Go to android and stop all this your self inflicted laments.. Its just like a grown man complaining of not having children toys to play with. Iphone was not built for play, Android is and thats y its open source. Tweak you've been mentioning no pass themes, from one of yur screenshot i saw your ntwrk logo as fire, nothing about productivity. go play with android and leave iphone for grown minds.
CHESTER48:
Very shallow users. Install just Facebook Snapchat instagram etc and u think your phone will lag jailbreak and install core apps nah. And see as your phone turns into a lagging machine. Not all the time though but it’s slow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2018
Alfabest07:
Go to android and stop all this your self inflicted laments.. Its just like a grown man complaining of not having children toys to play with. Iphone was not built for play, Android is and thats y its open source. Tweak you've been mentioning no pass themes, from one of yur screenshot i saw your ntwrk logo as fire, nothing about productivity. go play with android and leave iphone for grown minds.
I don't use phones because of themes oga.i am a developer I run commands.and when ever I without my pc I need to run the commands on phone to check if they are valid.i got that on iphone through the jailbreak. I do other things.such as modding ad faking locations. I'm more of a developer and hacker. If I am doing G+ I wouldn't be using iphone because there are somethings I can't do without having to jailbreak the phone.Hope u get
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2018
CHESTER48:
Please before you read this post,read this two threads if you haven't been following my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4565323/after-18days-iphone-x-iphone
https://www.nairaland.com/4631821/18-days-iphone-7-jailbreak
the truth here is ị want to swap my iphone 7 with a good android phone I am done with it.
When I thought things were getting better by jailbreaking my device it actually got a lot worse. This jailbreak of a thing is not stable.i used electra and I have jailbreak everytime I shut down the phone.
The thing that is even pissing me off the more is random reboots. Mee the jailbreak is not stable at all if you install too much tweaks, your phone start restarting on its own.and for you to even remove the jailbreak is even worst. I encountered error after installing anemone theme. And tried to theme my device na so my phone start to restart up and dawn.i was able to remove cydia and install electra again.but it was stress.

1:This phone can't stay on 3g.i have complained about this too much. The network is just too slow for me I can't bear it anymore. The worst part on this side is.if you're surfing the internet and some1 calls you, the phone automatically disconnects you from the internet and goes to E.what nonsense.when people on Android can make call and browse at the same time.this their technology is a step back words.

2: this phone is slow. Sometimes it gets too slow to open settings.it can take over 5 seconds opening settings.or even a browser.the slowness is now making me feel too bad.the so called fast iPhone. Mehn too bad.

3: the screen is lcd. On a phone that is more expensive than s7 edge but has just lcd. What nonsense is this one.i am even tired of the screen.this is just a rip off I regret trying to use this phone

4:tweaked apps are full of ads. There is no joy using this phone.if you decided not to jailbreak the phone and use some tweaked apps.such as youtube ++ Mehn virus will just infect your iPhone. The ads I get on this phone now is just too much. Jailbreak or the tweak just opened my phone to so many things. Viruses hackers etc. This jailbreak is a mistake. Except you change your admin password from beginning.

5: still unable to access computer easily. So difficult.infact the only way I access my phone through pc is by wifi. And I can't imagine a girl doing this because it's stressful and complicated.

6:keyboard still flaws. Just can't make a default keyboard.the jail breaks does nothing to this.unless I haven't figured out a way.

Infact my conclusion is I want to swap this phone with an android.jailbreak or no jailbreak I no wan use this phone again.

I've made a full guide a based on this phone.and this is the last topic. I've made sure I recorded everything from when I got the phone to jailbreak and using it with jailbreak.and I can now make final judgements to help people who think jailbreak is the key to tweaking or having unlimited fun. Yeah it is but once you install more than 15 tweaks with anemone and sprigtomize omo pụọ is your state..thanks

Swap available pls.

�º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​�
�º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​�
SEE EXCUSES....
�º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​�
�º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​�

Anybody force you
Dont follow the crowd. Next time buy what you need.
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by shiftback: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2018
I have a jail broken iPhone but I don’t go installing every and any tweak I see or theming every part of the UI. Common sense should tell you that will take a toll on your device resources hence the lag. Looking at your screenshots from both threads I could see that you were just customizing/tweaking/theming upandan. The jailbreak community runs into hundreds of thousands surely not everyone’s experiences is as bad as yours.
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2018
Kufie:
The guy that created this thread is a dumbass. If you want an android then fucking buy an android. Stop trying to make things into what they're not.

I used a Blackberry Q10 weeks ago and because WhatsApp isn't supported anymore, I bought a fucking phone I can use WhatsApp on.

If you can afford an iPhone 7, you can pretty much afford anything that'll work for you. Stop crying.

Don’t mind the mor0n
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Decale: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jeromejnr:

I see u complained of screen...Pixel has a very bad display. The Iphone 7 has better display dan it.

The phone also slows down overtime.

Where did you hear that Pixel has a very bad display? Have you used one before? You shoulda just said Samsung flagships have better screens and I wouldn't argue.

Pixel uses an OLED and has OLED issues which were blue tint shift, ghosting, muted colors. Most were corrected with a software update while the blue tint was a hardware luck phenomenon. Recent builds had less of it. Samsungs as well as other OLEDS have this but less pronounced. Samsungs displays still suffer from spontaneous black spots, pixelation and burn in even in the s9s but the news got away from them luckily. Will you now say s9 has a bad display cos of the cons? If you don't want suffer head, an LCD is usually the best way to go...

And Pixels don't go slow overtime, lol. It's a software update. Users that didn't install the version were good. In fact, the complaints of lag is comparable to Xperia's fluidity not Samsung. You can't pit a fluid Samsung with a lagging Pixel. In fact, you can't pit a fluid Samsung with a lagging Pixel, Oneplus and probably fluid Xperia. Those 3 are the benchmarks...

Stop reading false reports. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Jeromejnr(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Decale:

Where did you hear that Pixel has a very bad display? Have you used one before? You shoulda just said Samsung flagships have better screens and I wouldn't argue.

Pixel uses an OLED and has OLED issues which were blue tint shift, ghosting, muted colors. Most were corrected with a software update while the blue tint was a hardware luck phenomenon. Recent builds had less of it. Samsungs as well as other OLEDS have this but less pronounced. Samsungs displays still suffer from spontaneous black spots, pixelation and burn in even in the s9s but the news got away from them luckily. Will you now say s9 has a bad display cos of the cons? If you don't want suffer head, an LCD is usually the best way to go...

And Pixels don't go slow overtime, lol. It's a software update. Users that didn't install the version were good. In fact, the complaints of lag is comparable to Xperia's fluidity not Samsung. You can't pit a fluid Samsung with a lagging Pixel. In fact, you can't pit a fluid Samsung with a lagging Pixel, Oneplus and probably fluid Xperia. Those 3 are the benchmarks...

Stop reading false reports. Lol

Handled the Pixel precisely.

I am sure you haven't used one.

All what you said up there is off point.

It does get slow...users have also complained. Why dont you go online and check.

Meanwhile the S8 is still going strong.

And like I said..the Iphone screen is better for him than the Pixel.

Dont even start the Pixel/ Samsung debate with me. You will not be the first.
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Yes Sir Pixel 2xl precisely.

It does get slow...users have also complained. Why dont you go online and check.

pixel is faster than Samsung.bloated apps on Samsung.pixel is just staright and pure android.eseential phone is even faster than Samsung
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Jeromejnr(m): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
CHESTER48:
pixel is faster than Samsung.bloated apps on Samsung.pixel is just staright and pure android.eseential phone is even faster than Samsung

You know,

You all keep sayin d same thing because you heard others say them who also heard other say the same thing.

Pixel fanboys especially always use the line bloated blabla.

Seriously!

How many bloated apps does a Samsung phone even get?

Can this bloated apps be taken off?

How do these bloated apps affect you?

Has the Note 9 users complained that they dont like the bloated apps?

Bloody stock android is boring and years behind what Samsung UI even carries.

Lets take a look at Pie for instance, what were the new features that were added that Samsung didn't have years ago?

Lets talk of speed.

How many micro milli seconds fast is Stock android over Samsung UI..is it really noticeable to the naked eye or you just saying that because Geekbench actually had to go behind the scenes to review the Speeds. If not for geekbench, who would even know which is faster than the other.

If we are even talking of speed then we should talk of Oxygen OS on the One Plus and not stock.

People should learn to be independent thinkers and not be influenced by biased reviews they see online.

If we are making an argument we should come down to reality and the average way a consumer will use a phone daily and not some computer statistics that only makes sense on paper.

Initially it is fast yes, but slows overtime.

2 Likes

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by larryTall97: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
I have both the iPhone 7 Plus and the Samsung s7 edge. My Samsung phone always seems slow . Formatted lot of times. Always uninstalling the little apps on it. But my iPhone 7, always seems easy to use, it hasn’t mistakenly hanged before despite heavy usage, downloading and lots more. At the end of it all, my s7 edge has turned to an iPod music player. Just for playing songs and nothing more.
Just use your iPhone as it’s . But if you wanna tweak and do lot more, just go for Android phone. It even breaks heart to hear u jail breaking the iPhone

1 Like

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Decale: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Yes Sir Pixel 2xl precisely.

I use a Pixel 2 xl. Now that it's out of the way and I've made you look clueless, I'm going to school you once more and this time slowly.

Pixel is known to be the most fluid phone in the universe, barely behind it are Oneplus and Sony. The term "slow" is used by users installing a version cos it wasn't as fluid as ab initio ie it has gotten to LG and Samsung's level of fluidity. Why am I using LG and Samsung as droid examples? Cos I've used a whole lot from G2/S2 all the way to S8.

Now, most of Pixel users e.g. Me aren't complaining of this lag you find joy reading on the internet because we either didn't install it or backdated to another firmware version. Easy fix for "slow"

I use a Pixel 2 Xl with a recent build date with no screen issues. Chances are the guy you're telling Pixel has screen problems won't have one. Every OLED screen including Samsung has issues. Samsung right now is more of black spots and burn in. Since you love the internet so much, you can look up long term reviews of Pixel 2 on YouTube.

Nobody is dabbling the Pixel/Samsung debate with you. What are you? 5 years? Lol

If you want a lag free experience, good rear and front camera, durability, constant updates/ROMS and great battery life, you know what to get

If you desire premium looks, great screen, headphone jack and an Sd card, you know the one to go for...

Na choice. Which one be debate? Lol
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Jeromejnr(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Decale:

I use a Pixel 2 xl. Now that it's out of the way and I've made you look clueless, I'm going to school you once more and this time slowly.

Pixel is known to be the most fluid phone in the universe, barely behind it are Oneplus and Sony. The term "slow" is used by users installing a version cos it wasn't as fluid as ab initio ie it has gotten to LG and Samsung's level of fluidity. Why am I using LG and Samsung as droid examples? Cos I've used a whole lot from G2/S2 all the way to S8.

Now, most of Pixel users e.g. Me aren't complaining of this lag you find joy reading on the internet because we either didn't install it or backdated to another firmware version. Easy fix for "slow"

I use a Pixel 2 Xl with a recent build date with no screen issues. Chances are the guy you're telling Pixel has screen problems won't have one. Every OLED screen including Samsung has issues. Samsung right now is more of black spots and burn in. Since you love the internet so much, you can look up long term reviews of Pixel 2 on YouTube.

Nobody is dabbling the Pixel/Samsung debate with you. What are you? 5 years? Lol

If you want a lag free experience, good rear and front camera, durability, constant updates/ROMS and great battery life, you know what to get

If you desire premium looks, great screen, headphone jack and an Sd card, you know the one to go for...

I wont even bother to argue with you..

Its obvious you dont use a Pixel and you obviously got all you said up there from a blog.

Lol.

The statement alone that Pixel is the most fluid in the Universe has waned my interest in this talk.

Please don't say that outside in front of techies. That statement alone showed you said all that based on sentiment.

The most fluid is IOS. The undefeated Champion. I dont even like Apple. But the enlightened know the truth.

Then we talk of Oxygen OS.

I mean when reviews are even done online for fluidity, Samsung, Iphone and One Plus are always the head to head.

Pixel! Lol.

Even Pixel YouTube big fanboys left it for the S9 and One Plus as their daily drivers.
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Brunosamel(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Iphone is an amazing smart phone it is smooth and flawless, jailbreaking is not a good option due to it lack allot of support from developers in its ecosystem unlike android which have a magnificent and significant developers....
Android phones are very good more especially newsly built ones I will always recommend to Iphone.....
Finally you know what you want, it might not work for you doesn't mean it might not also work for someone else..... it all depends on the individual and their utility....
Thank you....
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Decale: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jeromejnr:
I mean when reviews are even done online for fluidity, Samsung, Iphone and One Plus are always the head to head.

Pixel! Lol.

Even Pixel YouTube big fanboys left it for the S9 and One Plus as their daily drivers

Lmao. Samsung? Fluidity??

I'm done with this exchange. When someone tells you he uses a phone and knows the ins and outs about it, you should be matured enough not to bring childish banters. The least adult thing to do is to know there is no bragging contest in owning a phone...

And as a user and as with every other tech reviewer, Pixel> Samsung in being lag free...

Salud...
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Jeromejnr(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Decale:

Lmao. Samsung? Fluidity??

I'm done with this exchange. When someone tells you he uses a phone and knows the ins and outs about it, you should be matured enough not to bring childish banters. The least adult thing to do is to know there is no bragging contest in owning a phone...

And as a user and as with every other tech reviewer, Pixel> Samsung in being lag free...

Salud...

Pixel Lag free? Lol.

You dont have an argument Sir.

Its even a serious issue right now.And even Samsung Users are not experiencing the extremities the Pixel is facing.

I like facts.

See screenshot below.

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by dgifted: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
lilbest4:
you are stuck with tecno and infinix mentality.
What do you gain from tweaking, putting fire and love icon on your notification bar?
That's juvenile
I tire o
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Efostick(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
I use an s8, shit lags as hell
Porting to iOS for fluid performance undecided
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Jeromejnr(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Efostick:

Good. IOS has the best fluid performance.

If that is all you need in a phone.
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Alfabest07(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
CHESTER48:
I don't use phones because of themes oga.i am a developer I run commands.and when ever I without my pc I need to run the commands on phone to check if they are valid.i got that on iphone through the jailbreak. I do other things.such as modding ad faking locations. I'm more of a developer and hacker. If I am doing G+ I wouldn't be using iphone because there are somethings I can't do without having to jailbreak the phone.Hope u get
eh, okay ooo.. No hack me oo, na ma mind i jst tok. grin
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Decale:

oga did you just hear that? I will always go for a fast phone, durability with regular update best camera software in the world . great battery over some stupid curved screen which I don't see reasons for and bloatware
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Efostick:
it hurts me when people scream I use Samsung s8 or s9 and it lags.that u want to move to Apple.okay wait let me make this clear.
Samsung is the highest selling android but not the best. You buy apple phone from Apple.no other company is making iPhones except apple.then they remove unwanted things from the phone. If you want to use android to its test then buy the original android from Google the owner of android, where they also removed unwanted things from their phones to make it as fluid as possible and after you use it then you can complain. Google sold license to Samsung to make android phones but they are not the main ones. Google roles update almost like Apple does.but Samsung can take months or even years to roll out update. Google supports it devices for upto 4 or 5 years. Samsung s7 edge has stopped at oreo but Google pixel 1 is running Android 9.can you compete with that?
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Alfabest07(m): 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
You no lie at all, tho for me, it's about the os not phone makers.. I prefer Ios to Android.
CHESTER48:
it hurts me when people scream I use Samsung s8 or s9 and it lags.that u want to move to Apple.okay wait let me make this clear.
Samsung is the highest selling android but not the best. You buy apple phone from Apple.no other company is making iPhones except apple.then they remove unwanted things from the phone. If you want to use android to its test then buy the original android from Google the owner of android, where they also removed unwanted things from their phones to make it as fluid as possible and after you use it then you can complain. Google sold license to Samsung to make android phones but they are not the main ones. Google roles update almost like Apple does.but Samsung can take months or even years to roll out update. Google supports it devices for upto 4 or 5 years. Samsung s7 edge has stopped at oreo but Google pixel 1 is running Android 9.can you compete with that?
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Efostick(m): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2018
CHESTER48:

Doesn't stop the pixel 2 xl from lagging either lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Decale: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Pixel Lag free? Lol.

You dont have an argument Sir.

Its even a serious issue right now.And even Samsung Users are not experiencing the extremities the Pixel is facing.

I like facts.

See screenshot below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7740751_screenshot201809091733211_png6cf605dbc9cd86906a4acc5ece663426

As usual you typed rubbish before thinking...

If you read your link, you'd see it had been written that Pixel users that experienced were those who updated and the numbers were a tiny fraction.

Again, slowly, most of these users fixed the issue by backdating their firmware

S9/S8 users have complained of black dots on their OLEDS. A multitude of them. Would you now say their screens are inferior?

Get the phone as well as an s9. Use it and then type with your face that an S9 is more fluid...

Don't be a dunce, young man.

1 Like

Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Jeromejnr(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Decale:

As usual you typed rubbish before thinking...

If you read your link, you'd see it had been written that Pixel users that experienced were those who updated and the numbers were a tiny fraction.

Again, slowly, most of these users fixed the issue by backdating their firmware

S9/S8 users have complained of black dots on their OLEDS. A multitude of them. Would you now say their screens are inferior?

Get the phone as well as an s9. Use it and then type with your face that an S9 is more fluid...

Don't be a dunce, young man.

All these nairaland mumus.

Its obvious you have used neither phone nor handled them.

All your statements there was hesrsay.

In case you don't know, Pixel was still reportedly slow after backdating. Do some research and stop being a sentimental fanboy.

Small fraction indeed.

How can you compare the S8 black dot only a few unlucky users faced with this.

The only thing that kept the Pixel alive was the Camera and timely updates, Apart from that who cares.

We are talking of phones like P20 pro, U12+, One Plus and you are talking of Pixel.

Rubbish.
Re: My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jeromejnr:

All these nairaland mumus.

Its obvious you have used neither phone nor handled them.

All your statements there was hesrsay.

In case you don't know, Pixel was still reportedly slow after backdating. Do some research and stop being a sentimental fanboy.

Small fraction indeed.

How can you compare the S8 black dot only a few unlucky users faced with this.

The only thing that kept the Pixel alive was the Camera and timely updates, Apart from that who cares.

We are talking of phones like P20 pro, U12+, One Plus and you are talking of Pixel.

Rubbish.
You're the Mumu to come and post something here with out thinking and even reading properly.you claimed in your former post that u wanted evidence.have you used the googpe pixel and Samsung s9? If you have then it could be a valid arguement but I doubt you have. So you think of I haven't used iPhone and I open up this thread it will get the kind of attention it is getting.i had to use the phone extensively and make sure I leave nothing behind before criticizing the phone. Same as you. You can't come and search for Google pixel lagging over the internet when you don't even have the phone.its very stupid. Did you also search for Samsung s9 lags well since you want some stupid proofs I've made one for you here is a pix I took from xda where people where complain of Samsung logging like he'll. You notice a guy saying *welcome to Sammy * you can't compare Samsung with Google pixel oga. The thing dey pepper you guess you're a fan of Samsung too much.even the old Google pixel one beats the older samsung s8+ in camera and other things and no fucking doubt.it might be faster opening apps on s8 cause it has more advanced processor but apart from that. Google pixel is the original android and not heavily skinned Samsung. Do you know how long it takes Samsung to push out updates? Samsung has every app double why won't it lag. If you have an old Samsung bring it out lemme now prove that to you. Samsung has every app double. Google puts it's own email Gmail Samsung has email.google has playstore Samsung has Samsung store Google has it own camera Samsung has it own camera. Google has it own settings now Samsung again remodifies that setting to their own type. Now Google has notifications,now Samsung has it own in the same phone. Google has calender Samsung has calender. Google has calculator same as Samsung. If you want to know if these are true Google it. Or go to your settings and you'll see you have apps two time. Like having Gmail and email at same time. Playstore and Sammy store. Is playstore not the final destination? All these are what makes Samsung slow. Any android one like essential phone are faster than any Samsung . simple. This is the longest writeup I've made don't let me write anything again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 4 Latest Update (Android 10) / Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? / Top 10 Best Smartphone Of 2017 To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.