Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Get In For #10000 Giveaway... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get In For #10000 Giveaway... (3787 Views)

Foluronsho Alakija Reportedly Received Over 10000 Marriage Proposals Within 24hr / What Type Of Rubbish Is This,how Can A Tailor Charge 10000 To Sew Common Senator / Lets Turn 2000 To 10000 In 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get In For #10000 Giveaway... by EmekaBlue(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Get In For #10000 Giveaway... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
anayo01:

you haff mad finish
Looking after the men.
Re: Get In For #10000 Giveaway... by hkidola00(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
victemige:
I will be giving 5 people #2000 naira each.... Be one of the first five to comment by (1:00 PM)...

grin
wao,i saw Dis post when it had no comment, I thought it one of those people who play on d feeling of those in need, bro Abeg help with any amount I'm in need, I can't state all d needs but any amount pls
Habeeb olayiwola 3030129050 Skye bank
Re: Get In For #10000 Giveaway... by Nobodys(f): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
I know you need the 2k 'cause your reputation on nairaland precedes you and I know how you beg for money here but try not to be affront about it.
And who is talking about reputation?.. The well known attention seeking brawler who goes about nairaland trying to substantiate a life she wished she had cause in reality it's the exact opposite? the one whose dirty linen has been washed in public a thousand times?.. Girl you talking reputation? you've lost it babe, someone needs to wake you up....

Yes, I begged the whole of nairaland for my mum, something I'll never regret, if you think I'm gonna be ashamed because of that then you're on a long thing....

Trust me, you need that money more than I do.. you know it, everyone knows it, stop it with the stupid pretence.... Someone offered to give strangers his OWN money and you're fooling yourself calling it meagre, my dear, what have you given out in your whole life?.....

Ain't gonna stoop to your level to engage in a wrangle with you dear, you ain't endowed with reason so you're not worth it....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get In For #10000 Giveaway... by Iamgrey5(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: Get In For #10000 Giveaway... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nobodys:

Yes, I begged the whole of nairaland for my mum, something I'll never regret, if you think I'm gonna be ashamed because of that then you're on a long thing....

I am so sorry if I struck a nerve, please stay away from my mention if it entails insults cos I've never insulted you before. Thanks.
Re: Get In For #10000 Giveaway... by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2018
victemige:
I will be giving 5 people #2000 naira each.... Be one of the first five to comment by (1:00 PM)...

grin
Vic, you just kept mute after asking me some questions. You can help with whatever you have brother; I'm just seeking help from every source so that I can fix things up.
Don't give up on me brother.
Re: Get In For #10000 Giveaway... by Divay22(f): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Colourich:
I know you need the 2k 'cause your reputation on nairaland precedes you and I know how you beg for money here but try not to be affront about it.
Must you bash her undecided
She asked for cash to save the life of her mom, which you and i would do if we were in her position..
Nobody feels happy coming online to ask for money for one thing or the other, but it's better to speak out than dieing in silence.
This is not cool.

1 Like

Re: Get In For #10000 Giveaway... by Bamidey: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
ChidiSammy1:
victemige whr re you nah? I really need dis money for my project

Y are u begging him? o nwi fun ọ ohunkohun. Na normal famzing cheesy
Re: Get In For #10000 Giveaway... by Nobodys(f): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Divay22:

Must you bash her undecided
She asked for cash to save the life of her mom, which you and i would do if we were in her position..
Nobody feels happy coming online to ask for money for one thing or the other, but it's better to speak out than dieing in silence.
This is not cool.

Don't stress yourself Dear,.... Believe me, she's not worth the stress... smiley
Re: Get In For #10000 Giveaway... by tech18: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn't Sleep... / Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg / How Do Itell My Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.