Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating (3733 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Nawaaoh: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2019
The ruler of Dubai is not happy right now.

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is suspecting his wife of having ‘inappropriate contact’ with bodyguard after he found them too close together inside house during surprise visit to their London home. The wife had gone to London to stay for sometime.

The heartbroken ruler immediately demanded that his wife must return with him to Dubai. But, the wife, Princess Haya,45, refused to go back to Dubai with him.

The 69-year-old billionaire ruler had long harbored deep concerns about his wife's close relationship with the bodyguard until he finally caught together just by themselves inside house this week.

He shared the following post on his social media account as soon as he returned from London;

‘You betrayer, you betrayed the most precious trust, and your game has been revealed.’

Read what's going on right now through the link below

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/07/dubai-ruler-suspect-wife-of-cheating-after-seeing-her-too-close-to-the-bodyguard-at-home/

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Tocynone(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2019
When a woman love you for the money.
An actress comes to my mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Nawaaoh: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2019
This is serious!
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by muzically(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Hmm
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Comedian2019: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Divorce her and allow the guy to continue in peace.
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Blakjewelry(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2019
if she try am go back to Dubai, knife to neck

8 Likes

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by hammerF1: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2019
WHERE ARE ALL THOSE MEN ARGUING THAT WOMEN DONT LIKE SEX OR CANNOT CHEAT LAST TIME.

MAKE UNA COME SEE RICH MAN WIFE.

3 Likes

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by donbachi(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2019
Leave am..d woman face show and she come get week glass shape join am...not some hour glass shape.
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by BareFacedLies(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2019
It will be suicidal for her to go back with him to Dubai.

She is much safer in England

3 Likes

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by obiekunie2: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2019
how can you higher a male bodyguard for this kain super fine woman you expect nothing to happen ekwa!

now u wan carry her go back to dubai and behead her for adultery and you expect her to follow you!

3 Likes

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2019
BareFacedLies:
It will be suicidal for her to go back with him to Dubai.

She is much safer in England
she is not safe anywhere..

3 Likes

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by sisisioge: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2019
Oga OP, you better be guided. Dont think naija is too far for the long arm of the law to catch you. This is an outrageous post against royalty fa.

1 Like

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Nawaaoh: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2019
sisisioge:
Oga OP, you better be guided. Dont think naija is too far for the long arm of the law to catch you. This is an outrageous post against royalty fa.

Lol, Shhhh, I only shared a post that is all over the Internet my friend. Search for it on google and see all mainstream media reporting it - Huffingtonpost, Times, Israeli Newspaper, etccccccccc.......

Even Wikipedia. Read it on Wikipedia now: Here is part of what Wikipedia says, posted under his Marriages:

“In 2019 Princess Haya went into hiding in London with her two children and tens of millions of dollars, after fleeing initially to Germany, following the break-up of her marriage to Sheikh Mohammed.[109][110]”

The woman herself, 6th wife, is from wealthy family. She is the daughter of the king of Jordan.
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by sisisioge: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nawaaoh:

Lol, Shhhh, I only shared a post that is all over the Internet my friend. Search for it on google and see all mainstream media reporting it - Huffingtonpost, Times, Israeli Newspaper, etccccccccc.......

Even Wikipedia. Read it on Wikipedia now: Here is part of what Wikipedia says, posted under his Marriages:

“In 2019 Princess Haya went into hiding in London with her two children and tens of millions of dollars, after fleeing initially to Germany, following the break-up of her marriage to Sheikh Mohammed.[109][110]”

The woman herself, 6th wife, is from wealthy family. She is the daughter of the king of Jordan.

Interesting! ...Apologies fa.

1 Like

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by NoToPile: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nawaaoh:

Whats the definition of inappropriate contact?

1 Like

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Comedian2019:

Exactly!
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
If this can happen to Dubai ruler, then who am I to even contemplate marriage? Married folks, una well done o.
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
For those who think money is everything
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Olorunnim: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
A HOE Would still be a HOE, even if you treat her to all the goodies of this world. give her the best Fvcking In the history of fvcks she'll still HOE.
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
With those round hips + the jara below, i won't think otherwise too undecided

Drabeey was Here
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Karemarealty288(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tocynone:
When a woman love you for the money.
An actress comes to my mind

The said actress has been outsmarted ..her doing so is future impossible tense...cos of spirit hook something... grin

1 Share

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Gadafii: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Set her loose and keep ur guard ,I am sure she lured him cos most women are scum grin
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Nawaaoh: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Comedian2019:

Lol, you guys don’t understand what’s going on. This man is so much in love with her and doesn’t even want the divorce. He is heartbroken and wants his woman back!!

He has written so many poems about her grin. But according to CNN, he has finally sued her
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Nawaaoh: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
NoToPile:

Whats the definition of inappropriate contact?

I don’t know as I do not want to go beyond what is written and what he said.

But, when your girlfriend or wife is always seen together with another man, and you even caught them sitting too close together inside house just by themselves. Hhmmm,,,,,then use your tongue to count your teeth! grin

On the other hand, according to victimsofcrime.org though, Inappropriate Contact is;

“Touching or contact that is not suitable for time and place. Often used to describe either workplace touching or extra-marital touching. This term should never be used to describe an adult touching a child”.

In other words, touching the hands, the butts, the breast, the laps....so softly and romantically. And, even gradually migrating to kissing!! Lol

1 Like

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Margy: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
His diiick isnt well packed.
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
so rich men wife dey cheat too? anyway he can buy a brandnew wife..afterall im get money.
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by crackhouse(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Who will resist this kind of beautiful woman. ..
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by KfashionHubb: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Looking for a job after graduation is good,, but being self employed is even sweeter.

Ask how?
Drop your line to be added to our reseller WhatsApp group.
Where you can buy for wholesale price and resell for good gain
o Lord strengthen the king!!

Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
If women were good, God would have one embarassed
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by Junkie1: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
WELL IT'S A NORMAL THING WITH RICH WOMEN OF HER AGE ... THEY ALWAYS HAVE A BOY TOY SOMEWHERE
Re: The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating by doczero: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
That king looks like something I don't want to mention on the internet trying to copy western people and their tail coat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can All Women Squirt Or Only Some Can? (Educational) / Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! / 10 Signs You Are Wasting Your Life But Wont Admit It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.