Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! (5577 Views)

My Daughter Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend I Want An Abortion, He Wnts 2 Marry Her / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Vikky014(f): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
mhizace:
my boyfriend of 3yrs is about to end our relationship cos he saw a chat i had with one certain guy,i've explain to him dat i'm nt cheatn bt he refused to blv me,i've been cryn since ytaday cos he said he wil gv a break, pls guys i nd ur advice.
If a guy is no more interested you cant force him .How old is he?maybe he is scared of wasting ur time guess he isnt ready for commitment

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by CAPSLOCKED: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
mhizace:
i ws already havn it in mind to quit chatn wit d guy

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES.

YOU "WS ALREADY HAVN IT IN MIND TO QUIT CHATN WIT D GUY"...... FOR OVER HOW MANY WEEKS?

LIKE LITTLE BABIES THAT YOU ARE, YOU'LL DO EVERYTHING TO HOLD ON TO ANY ATTENTION YOU'RE GETTING EVEN IF IT'S FROM AN ANIMAL, EVEN WHEN IT'S INAPPROPRIATE. YOU DIDN'T REJECT OR ACCEPT HIS OFFER BUT ONLY MENTIONED YOU WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP (GREEN LIGHT).. SO THAT THE ATTENTION WON'T STOP COMING AND YOU'RE CRYING HERE NOW THAT YOUR BOY WANTS TO LEAVE.
PERSONALLY I DETEST ATTENTION MONGERS LIKE DISEASES AND MAYBE YOUR BOY IS JUST LIKE ME. I DON'T BLAME HIM FOR THREATENING TO LEAVE. IF YOU'VE SPENT AROUND 3 YEARS WITH SOMEONE AND YOU'RE YET TO DEFINE WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH THEM, AND STILL TYPE LIKE A JS3 CHILD THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE AN ADULT MALE IN YOUR LIFE. SS1 BOYS IS THE LEAGUE FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by mhizace: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES.

YOU "WS ALREADY HAVN IT IN MIND TO QUIT CHATN WIT D GUY"...... FOR OVER HOW MANY WEEKS?

LIKE LITTLE BABIES THAT YOU ARE, YOU'LL DO EVERYTHING TO HOLD ON TO ANY ATTENTION YOU'RE GETTING EVEN IF IT'S FROM AN ANIMAL, EVEN WHEN IT'S INAPPROPRIATE. YOU DIDN'T REJECT OR ACCEPT HIS OFFER BUT ONLY MENTIONED YOU WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP (GREEN LIGHT).. SO THAT THE ATTENTION WON'T STOP COMING AND YOU'RE CRYING HERE NOW THAT YOUR BOY WANTS TO LEAVE.
PERSONALLY I DETEST ATTENTION MONGERS LIKE DISEASES AND MAYBE YOUR BOY IS JUST LIKE ME. I DON'T BLAME HIM FOR THREATENING TO LEAVE. IF YOU'VE SPENT AROUND 3 YEARS WITH SOMEONE AND YOU'RE YET TO DEFINE WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH THEM, AND STILL TYPE LIKE A JS3 CHILD THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE AN ADULT MALE IN YOUR LIFE. SS1 BOYS IS THE LEAGUE FOR YOU.
get lost!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by id4sho(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
mhizace:
get lost!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
mhizace:
d guy jst ask me out , bt i didn?t tell him 'yes' or 'no' bt i told him abt my relationship
and just like dat ur guy wants to break up with u?cheesy. Why dont u be honest and say wat really happenedcheesy.. Was it a sex chat? Were u just flirting with him? Were u flattering the guy on how sexy he looked on his new whatsap dp or how he's more handsome than ur bwoyfwendcheesy. Anty say d truthcheesy.
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by mhizace: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
lefulefu:
and just like dat ur guy wants to break up with u?cheesy. Why dont u be honest and say wat really happenedcheesy.. Was it a sex chat? Were u just flirting with him? Were u flattering the guy on how sexy he looked on his new whatsap dp or how he's more handsome than ur bwoyfwendcheesy. Anty say d truthcheesy.
it wasn't any of dis dat u mention
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
mhizace:
it wasn't any of dis dat u mention
if its not any of d above mentioned then its obvious ur guy just wanted to break up with u and he used dat as a sweet excuse to make his exit.
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by mhizace: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
id4sho:

I reside in Jos, searching for a serious relationship. Message me Asap 08131201724. let's kick start.
sorry, i'm nt interested
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by mhizace: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
lefulefu:
if its not any of d above mentioned then its obvious ur guy just wanted to break up with u and he used dat as a sweet excuse to make his exit.
we've settled d differences already, we'r gud now
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by id4sho(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
mhizace:

great

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
mhizace:
correctwink

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by BrokenCock: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
mhizace:
my boyfriend of 3yrs is about to end our relationship cos he saw a chat i had with one certain guy,i've explain to him dat i'm nt cheatn bt he refused to blv me,i've been cryn since ytaday cos he said he wil gv a break, pls guys i nd ur advice.
Come ye unto me, you that are heavily burdened and I wil give u rest.
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
mhizace:
i cnt lure him,d guy is strict!
he's not your husband so what's ya problems
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
mhizace:
i cnt lure him,d guy is strict!
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by mhizace: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
bamidelee:

he came back nd apologise, nd i promise nt to repeat wat i did, so we are gud now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun And Lala Needs To Be Banned For Allowing Such Bootilicious Ad In Fp / Somebody Help Me Before I Break Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend! / What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.