Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! (5578 Views)

My Daughter Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend I Want An Abortion, He Wnts 2 Marry Her / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by mhizace: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
futuregovernor:
You this small boy,always commenting rubbish. I no say u never eat today, oya take this one...good food,it will change the way u reason
Sumtn d worry u bah
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
futuregovernor:
You this small boy,always commenting rubbish. I no say u never eat today, oya take this one...good food,it will change the way u reason
So you follow me reach here grin ? You like me be dat.
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
mhizace:
Sumtn d worry u bah
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by babyblonde: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
grin
why are u laughing? � u are wicked
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
mhizace:
d guy jst ask me out , bt i didn?t tell him 'yes' or 'no' bt i told him abt my relationship
y didn't u say noooo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
You’re a cheat. He deserves better than you
Lmao!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Unluckrees(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
It can't just be abt dat chat...Its an accumulation of disappointment he's acting on. I did dis once.
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Lordbucci2: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
mhizace:
my boyfriend of 3yrs is about to end our relationship cos he saw a chat i had with one certain guy,i've explain to him dat i'm nt cheatn bt he refused to blv me,i've been cryn since ytaday cos he said he wil gv a break, pls guys i nd ur advice.
why wil u give ur number to the guy? That means he his ur spare boo . If he his not, u wil nt be charting wit him .Abeg make we hear word.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by YourImaginaryBF: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
babyblonde:
why are u laughing? � u are wicked
i can't help it
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by vicben27(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
you girls are funny at times is the way you respond to this random guyz! that's annoying at times my girl was found of that in the past until l gave her my terms and conditions condition. if you are in a serious relationship respect ur spouse weather is there or not. if a guy or guys are trying to ask you out let them know you are in a serious relationship and cut off unnecessary conversation with them. guyz are naturally conning if you don't before you know you are bin overly friendly with them and before you know you are already falling out of line. bin that you girls are created naturally with fish brain( sorry for that) if you truely Love your guy, be committed and don't give in to little distraction because in the end, you will end up losing what you have built up and have.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Let him go, babe.

He ain't worth it. Don't stress yourself over nothing abeg.
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Let him go, babe.
He ain't worth it. Don't stress yourself over nothing abeg.
mumu

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Mekus7720(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lol.. Hmm make una free this poor girl naw.. Bae just take some of the mature advices given and go live your life Jawe...
For the guys wey dey bash her.. If una like her, tell her straight.. No dey follow corner...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Ikmontana1: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
u are not telling us d full content of the chat u had wit d new guy,
cos y wud ur bf suspect u of cheating wen he jus saw a chat of a guy asking u out ?
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ur bf was looking for a way to free u and u gave him. Move on. Love na scam anyways
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
So undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
Ur bf was looking for a way to free u and u gave him. Move on. Love na scam anyways

Love is a big scam
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by kinzation(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
mhizace:
d guy jst ask me out , bt i didn?t tell him 'yes' or 'no' bt i told him abt my relationship
the fact that you didn't tell him 'yes or 'no' means you wanna have a fling with him

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by bigpicture001: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
mhizace:
my boyfriend of 3yrs is about to end our relationship cos he saw a chat i had with one certain guy,i've explain to him dat i'm nt cheatn bt he refused to blv me,i've been cryn since ytaday cos he said he wil gv a break, pls guys i nd ur advice.
. d truth us wot ever ur told which mayb be highly truthful nd will nit get ur guy to b strongly attached to u as b4; u will not listen to.. the fact is dt at a certain point in life,we all nid to be dumped to help us become emotionally stronger. dnt worry dear,if ur really not cheating nd he breaks up..these things will happen to u

1). u will feel eempty

2). u will cry all day in d early break up.

3). u will beg him again nd he will do shakara

4). u wl feel dt guyz are very wicked and not worth it.

5). u will start getting over him gradually. and yet still compare nu guyz to him.

6). u will bone up nd start being strong.

7). he will call as if to make up

cool. u will now tell him no. uv gotten over him.

we all know this cuz it has happened to us all. breakup is part of tins dt are very likely to happen to us all. take heart to dear as u start these phases
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by bigpicture001: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
mhizace:
. d truth us wot ever ur told which mayb be highly truthful nd will nit get ur guy to b strongly attached to u as b4; u will not listen to.. the fact is dt at a certain point in life,we all nid to be dumped to help us become emotionally stronger. dnt worry dear,if ur really not cheating nd he breaks up..these things will happen to u

1). u will feel eempty

5). u will start getting over him gradually. and yet still compare nu guyz to him.

we all know this cuz it has happened to us all. breakup is part of tins dt are very likely to happen to us all. take heart to dear as u start these phases
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Bahddo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
You aren't telling the full story. He probably has good reasons for getting upset.

How are we supposed to help anyway? Just come clean with him and admit you were wrong. Then find a way to assure him it won't happen again.

I know you ladies hardly ever admit stuff even when caught in the act. You'd rather blame someone or something else. Like the way you are trying to paint him as someone who gets upset easily over small stuff. In his shoes, wouldn't you be upset too if you read a similar chat your bf had with another girl?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Bahddo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
bigpicture001:

1). u will feel eempty

doesn't always happen that way. Some guys never look back after they've moved on.
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by mhizace: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
kinzation:
the fact that you didn't tell him 'yes or 'no' means you wanna have a fling with him
i ws already havn it in mind to quit chatn wit d guy
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by mhizace: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Unluckrees:
It's can't just be abt dat chat...Its an accumulation of disappointment he's acting on. I did dis once.
u r ryt...
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by mhizace: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=vicben27 post=71019865]you girls are funny at times is the way you respond to this random guyz! that's annoying at times my girl was found of that in the past until l gave her my terms and conditions condition. if you are in a serious relationship respect ur spouse weather is there or not. if a guy or guys are trying to ask you out let them know you are in a serious relationship and cut off unnecessary conversation with them. guyz are naturally conning if you don't before you know you are bin overly friendly with them and before you know you are already falling out of line. bin that you girls are created naturally with fish brain( sorry for that) if you truely Love your guy, be committed and don't give in to little distraction because in the end, you will end up losing what you have built up and have.Owk
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Countersam(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
mhizace:
Whats the chat with the other guy all about? Come clean

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Spy360(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
mhizace:
Your fiance is the jealous type. Most guys are like that.

Girls like attention and would get one even when they know it's wrong. May be he saw that the chat guy has something he doesn't and so felt jealous. Since you know, avoid flirting OK.

Go and reassure him that he is your man. If he still refuses, may be it's time for a break.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by mhizace: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Spy360:

Your fiance is the jealous type. Most guys are like that.

Girls like attention and would get one even when they know it's wrong. May be he saw that the chat guy has something he doesn't and so felt jealous. Since you know, avoid flirting OK.

Go and reassure him that he is your man. If he still refuses, may be it's time for a break.
thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Why didn't you tell him a definite reply "NO" from the onset, from what I could deduce you letting the toaster know you are in a relationship but you are open to having another one if he doesn't mind being the side dude. Girls, you can be very cunning (always smart with words).

Many times, a girl keeps talking to a particular boy and when you bring her attention to it she will be like "he just a friend" sooner she starts crying fowl that it just happened (sex). Your boyfriend is trying to protect himself.
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Take your matter to LAI MOHAMMED
Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by kinzation(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
mhizace:
good.. stay and remain loyal to your man
GO AND CHAT WITH HIM NO more... love you

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! by Gaspardd(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
mhizace:
thanks

Him checking your chats is just a sign that he his a psycho and not fit to be with. That you guys are dating does it mean you do not have a right to your own private life?

But i kno its cus of the money he is giving you that is why you are acting like mumu, too bad you sold your soul and freedom because at such a cheap rate.

Take this as a sign that God is trying to liberate your slave ass and giving you another chance to be free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? / This Girl Wan Kill Me �� / It Took My Husband 30 Minutes To Penetrate Me I Became A Virgin .” – Mummy G.O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.