Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? (1151 Views)

Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by Wikinaija(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
I have been seeing videos and comments of people arguing about this let vote below thanks.
Vote wisely. Mothers Or Girlfriends?

You can join dey voting on dey link or leave comments here

http://wiki9ja.com.ng/poll/who-owns-the-frontseat-between-mother-and-sons-girlfriend

1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by coolcharm(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Who owns the car?

That's a decision reserved only for the car owner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
What a stupid question.
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by emeijeh(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Very stupid question
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Girlfriend?
Mtcheeeewww. If she like make she sit inside booth grin
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by Wikinaija(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
dingbang:
What a stupid question.
that’s why we need your stupid answer
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by dingbang(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wikinaija:
that’s why we need your stupid answer
quoting a stupid answer makes you look stupid.. Don't you think

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by Kewtt: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
dingbang:
What a stupid question.
Thanks for not embarrassing First Bank here
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Questions like this irritate me. undecided
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by OneCorner: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
The girlfriend ex
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by Kelly2713(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
well, it depends. if the girlfriend is a homely type she will wait until the guy's mum enters the car first before she joins them at the space available either front sit or back.

on the whole sit na sit either front or back

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by Fazemood(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
MariaLavina:
Girlfriend?
Hahahahaa, Na who spit for your mouth wey make you harsh like dis?? grin grin
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by 93Miles: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
MariaLavina:
Girlfriend?
I always think you are a female.
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fazemood:

Hahahahaa, Na who spit for your mouth wey make you harsh like dis?? grin grin
Na girlfriend nah! not wife grin

I no harsh o sad

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

I always think you are a female.
I'm what you think I am grin
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by 93Miles: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm what you think I am grin
Ur comment here on the thread says otherwise.
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by ifechukwu605: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
dingbang:What a stupid question.that’s why we need your stupid answer7

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by Wikinaija(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
ifechukwu605:
dingbang:What a stupid question.that’s why we need your stupid answer7
lol abi don’t forget to register oh
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2018
93Miles:

Ur comment here on the thread says otherwise.
Who's the judge?
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by DaddyNimo(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2018
why the hell will I agree to carry either of them in my car in the first place?? to monitor my driving?? or to keep shouting slow down slow down, abeg go take the taxi or uber.
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by nelsonebby(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2018
She’s not married to him yet
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by iamJ(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2018
girlfriend, mama seats at the back, una go dey make everything look like competition, even ur mama go enter back seat unless she doesnt like ur girl, if she enters front, get the memo
Re: Who Owns The Frontseat Between Mother And Sons Girlfriend? by Auladimeji(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2018
Like Mum,Share Girlfriend

(1) (Reply)

Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Recently Bagged A Phd / Healthy Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.