Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual (1142 Views)

Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless II / Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by MrHandsome2013: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2018
yes like my father, is better not to have father atall than to have a useless father who never wish good for his children.
An adulterous father that never paid pride price for his wife.
A gargatuan and monumental failure that worked for 35 years without achieving anything in life.
Does such man deserve life?

1 Like

Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by Carzolah(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
A father is still a father
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by MrHandsome2013: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Carzolah:
.., why making a fallatious statement here..
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by cooldipo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
Only him can answer your questions correctly.....there must be something your mum saw in him before agreeing to marry him....you cannot tell how much he has labored while you were much younger..... He might have made a mistake at some point...but he is not his mistake, he deserve not to be talked down, abandoned or labelled with know second chance

You will soon be in his shoes and I pray you make a better success in your children than he managed to do with you!
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by Jman06(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Carzolah:
I beg to disagree!

Some fathers are as useless as the p in psychology.

Let's learn to call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by MrHandsome2013: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
cooldipo:
Only him can answer your questions correctly.....there must be something your mum saw in him before agreeing to marry him....you cannot tell how much he has labored while you were much younger..... He might have made a mistake at some point...but he is not his mistake, he deserve not to be talked down, abandoned or labelled with know second chance

You will soon be in his shoes and I pray you make a better success in your children than he managed to do with you!
He is a man of insalubrious character.
A man that never encouraged his children..
He has done so much harm than good..
You can come here and defend him.
You are too dogmatic mr man
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by lawlhee: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Most men are just sperm donors but for the sake of God Almighty one just has to do his/her own bit for them but not as much as you can do for that woman who suffered for you.
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by chiommy123(f): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
I find it difficult to believe a times but maybe we/ I was so lucky
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by MrHandsome2013: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
lawlhee:
Most men are just sperm donors but for the sake of God Almighty one just has to do his/her own bit for them but not as much as you can do for that woman who suffered for you.
Thank you for being sagacious to this issue.
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by MrHandsome2013: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
chiommy123:
I find it difficult to believe a times but maybe we/ I was so lucky
congrats for coming from a good family..
My father made my life miserable and never inculcated any good moral in his children..
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by Carzolah(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
Jman06:
I beg to disagree!
Some fathers are as useless as the p in psychology.
Let's learn to call a spade a spade.
Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by chiommy123(f): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
My father made my life miserable and never inculcated any good moral in his children..
my brother I think you need to forgive him and start working on yourself not to make same mistake. I remember one gospel singer like that too but he made peace with his parents
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by MrHandsome2013: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
chiommy123:
my brother I think you need to forgive him and start working on yourself not to make same mistake. I remember one gospel singer like that too but he made peace with his parents
He does not even attend church and the woman that married him'knew about it..how can you marry a devil and expect good thing in your union.
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by samysmoothfresh: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
If you have a prob with your father, go and fight him and leave us out of it!!
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by chiommy123(f): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
He does not even attend church and the woman that married him'knew about it..how can you marry a devil and expect good thing in your union.
going to Church doesn't make one good BTW iam sure if you look deeply you'll see some good things in him just take it easy bro
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by MrHandsome2013: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
If you have a prob with your father, go and fight him and leave us out of it!!
You are full of jiggery pokery..
You are an incorrigible and a gargatuan braggadocio.
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by MrHandsome2013: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
chiommy123:
going to Church doesn't make one good BTW iam sure if you look deeply you'll see some good things in him just take it easy bro
Dont you treat your children right?
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by samysmoothfresh: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
.. You are full of jiggery pokery.. You are an incorrigible and a gargatuan braggadocio.

1 Like

Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by chiommy123(f): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
Dont you treat your children right?
that's why I said I find it difficult to believe tho I don't have a child now but I think and want the very best for them in the future
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by Melison(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ur statement applies to ur dad only..
My old man has been through fire just for me and my family,he is the only one I can die for alongside mom,when things are extremely hard hr swallows up everything with that everything is OK look..... Even if my Dad today commits the most unforgivable sin in the world today,I will still be by him cos u know why He is my hero and I don't ever wish for anyone else as a dad but him...so whatever ur problem is Talking ill about ur old man on this platform is a total no no.
Figure out a way to help him,I know he might have made mistakes in life but u have to realise that he Is still ur father,, if anything were to happen to him......u will really know that fathers are irreplaceable pillars in every home irrespective of their status....
Help him out and also think of what u can do to help him and not always what he has done for u...remember some never saw thier dad but u did..
I hope u take the right turn bro....
Peace...
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by uwa1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
MrHandsome2013:

MrHandsome2013:
Thank you for being sagacious to this issue.

MrHandsome2013:
why making a fallatious statement here..

Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by Printerscanner: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
yes like my father, is better not to have father atall than to have a useless father who never wish good for his children.
A gargatuan and monumental failure that worked for 35 years without achieving anything in life.

Is madness madning you? Are you mad?
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
are u saying ur mum married a loafer and gave birth to scavengers lol
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by ednut1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
If u use a worthless person for rituals na coins and cowries he go produce na grin
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by mabea: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Becareful what you say about what you say about your father. It can caught short your days. Dont say i didnt warn you.
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by mabea: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
Like father like son?
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
get to 35 first let's see what you can achieve before calling someone useless.
Nobody owes you anything not even your father.
Re: Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual by Tony142: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
MrHandsome2013:

i can relate to this, mine is even worst than urs self, i swear, very useless man

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... / How I Had S*x With My Girlfriend's Co-worker / Nigerian Soldier Calls Out His Kid Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.