Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (111523 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Damseldammie(f): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
You dull yourself babe & you suddenly became a looser
It's a pity you were brainwashed. Anyways, mercy will speak for you once again... Ìwo l'ogbé oúnje alé rèe fún ológbo je(i.e you purposely gave your dinner to pussycat cat by denying your spouse s*e)... Trust you have learnt your lesson & you promise me it won't repeat itself again .
Moral : be wise & never you be brainwashed

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Martin0(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Twoclans:

Ukwu kill you diaaaaa grin I am going to take you back to where you belong tongue

and we da hell is thatgrin those are old times oo my deargrin but anyhow sha! how ur side na? hope say you go church today and also pray for me sinner?grin
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Martin0(m): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
noruwasman:

I may even be available on bachelor's eve aside plenty plenty donations. grin

hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahgringrin well I wish you good luck,grin abeg cook dog meat for me oo

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by CoolVoice(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
All I see here is Selfishness and Pure Stupidity
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by noruwasman(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahgringrin well I wish you good luck,grin abeg cook dog meat for me oo

Nna twoclans is still expecting your proposal biko no fall Men hand. for the dog meat chill with jack daniel, kosi wahala.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Twoclans(f): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Martin0:

and we da hell is thatgrin those are old times oo my deargrin but anyhow sha! how ur side na? hope say you go church today and also pray for me sinner?grin

Am cool.

I did not go to Church neither did I pray for you. Continue in your sin Christ actually came for people like you. cheesy
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Twoclans(f): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
noruwasman:

Nna twoclans is still expecting your proposal biko no fall Men hand. for the dog meat chill with jack daniel, kosi wahala.

Its like you don't know martin0 ,he is nairaland resident romeo and lover boy.Even if I open fresh boobi for Marty he will not know what to do lipsrsealed

Abeg leave him alone before he starts crying cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Martin0(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Twoclans:

Its like you don't know martin0 ,he is the nairaland resident romeo and lover boy.Even if I open fresh boobi for Marty he will not know what to do lipsrsealed

Abeg leave him alone before he starts crying cheesy

hahahah hahahahaha I rebuik that distractiongrin who boobi epp, boobi na tissue oo, madam open kpere kperegrin
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Martin0(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Twoclans:

Am cool.

I did not go to Church neither did I pray for you. Continue in your sin Christ actually came for people like you. cheesy

eheh you dey enjoy ursel na abigrin

make better cassava strike you theregrin ohun gigrin come you don dey try me oogrin

OK nor worry na Easth i go get your timegrin
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Martin0(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
noruwasman:

ar just tire for Martin oogrin I don tell him and he talk say he nor go fall our handsgrin
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Ayoothniel1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

Strong Christian indeed. So you would rather commit fornication and father a bastard out of wedlock rather than doing due diligence without sacrificing your beliefs. Pregnancy doesn't make a good marriage!!!

Don't sacrifice the sanctity of God's commandments on the alter of selfish immorality.
There is a saying that tough times require tough measures...It’s the world we live in..
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by placeofallure(f): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

And did you have sex during that period?
JAMB Question grin

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Emperornice: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
ultimate77:
Who wrote this story again?
ok, tell the person its all lies. pictures or we will not believe it.
in short, i cant take this rubbish from you oP. just come and apologie.

Nigga... here it was a catholic church and the Bolded was in charge.

Churches like RCCG still sing him bro

when did catholic church start having pastors? Niggga stop this trash make thunder no locate you o.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by docsam007: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

The poster might actually be here

That's very true

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2018
placeofallure:

JAMB Question grin
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2018
placeofallure:

JAMB Question grin

Lol. I know, right. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by 9ZoriaMyShithol(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=Justice310 post=71027166]I met him in church one Sunday morning. He sat next to me and I couldn’t help it but recognize the kind of gentleman he was. He was soft spoken and had this shyness on her face anytime he tried to talk to me. During the service, I realized he was finding it uneasy to sing along with the church because he didn’t come along with a hymn book. I shared mine. We both sang from the same hymn book and got closer as the service progressed.

After the last grace was said by the priest and the church dispersed, he turned to me and said thank you. I smiled and asked his name. “I’m Martin,” he said.

“Nice meeting you Martin” I responded. But before I could turn around and leave, he told me;

"Actually, this is my first time being here.” Amid smiles he continued. “and it’s great finding a friend at my first time in church. Do you mind if I called you sometimes?”

We exchanged contacts and left each other’s presence. Truth be told, I was going through the hardest times of my life. The man I’ve dated for about two years just called it quit and I was very devastated. I was nursing my wounds when Martin came along. He kept crossing my mind all week but I resolved not to call him until he does.

He never called until we met in church again the next Sunday. Inwardly, I felt guilty for thinking about him the way I did all week. That’s girlish. But we had another good service together, singing from the same hymn book and making fun under our breath.

After the service, he called when he got home. We started chatting on Whatsapp and grew closer together as the days pass. I shared my story of broken relationships with him and he was kind enough to offer soothing words. He didn’t judge me. He didn’t condemn my actions or sought to give directions as to how I should have handled things. He gained my trust that way and I opened up more.

He told me a little bit about himself. Nothing of note though, but I was happy he was overcoming his shyness. We grew closer and closer until finally, after about six months later, he made it obvious that he wanted us to date.

He didn’t propose to me. I don’t remember him telling me he loved me or wanted to be with me. He loved to act than to use words. We spoke more about it and decided to be in a relationship. He already knew my fears and easily accepted the conditions I laid down for the relationship. I told him; “I don’t want sex now. At least, if it should happen, it should happen after marriage, that is if you have any intention to marry me.” He only nodded and smiled. That day in his room, I remember we had our first kiss.

It was awesome! A lot of things started running through my head. Hey, I wasn’t a nun. I’ve had sex before and kisses this intense usually lead to sex. I remember grabbing him intensely like my whole life depended on him. I was shaking. I wanted something more than the kiss but I held on. He was gentle. The farthest he could go was to hold my head in between his palms, look me in the eyes and kissed intensely. I couldn’t breathe. I gathered the little strength in me and pulled away. I was panting like I’ve been running around for hours. The next words that came out were; “No more kisses until marriage. I mean it.”

For the next two years, we didn’t kiss and we never had sex. The farthest we went was to hold hands, lean on each other and occasionally cuddle. Martin was a good boy and I loved him dearly. We decided to get married after two years of being together. When we started counseling, our pastor wanted to be sure if we’ve had sex before. We had all the pride in us when we answered no. I don’t know if he believed us but we were telling the truth and didn’t care if he did. He only told us to be careful since it’s at this stage that all manner of temptations creep in. We knew our strength. We were sure we could scale above all temptations.

Our marriage arrangement was to have the traditional wedding and then do the church wedding in six months later. We started having troubles. The urge to have sex became greater. After all, we were going to marry so what stops us from having sex? In my mind, I wanted our first sex to be special. I wanted to blow his mind off during our first sex and what better moment to do it than to wait for the honeymoon? this thought kept me going. Two weeks before the traditional marriage, we spent most nights together in the same room and on the same bed. We had a lot of errands and arrangements to do and it was better we stayed together. But sex had a way of creeping into our minds.

I remember one night it turned into a serious scuffle. Martin wanted it. I’ve never seen him so aggressive. He was pushing and struggling with me to allow him to have s*x. To him, we were already married and didn’t see the reason to still cover the cookie. I implored. I fought him. At some point, I wanted to scream. What the pastor said was ringing loud in my ears; “it’s at this stage that all manner of temptations creep in.” Amid threats of screaming and loud prayers, I won and slept in peace. That wasn’t the last. We kept having series of minor fights because of s*x.

Days to the traditional wedding was tough. We could go all day without talking to each other. He was angry and I was angry. S*x was killing the beautiful thing we had together. But we soldiered on.

Finally, we did the traditional wedding. The pastor was there to pray and bless the union. During his sermon, he complimented us for staying chaste all this while and told us to still be strong and keep it till after the church wedding. I could see my husband restless and with a subtle frown.

The night after the traditional wedding we had a fight. Our first fight as husband and wife happened on a night we ought to be happy together. What brought the fight? SEX! Not That I didn’t want to have sex, I wanted to but the time wasn’t right. So I told him; “Didn’t you hear what the pastor said? This is not the real marriage so we can’t have sex. Hold it together. We are only six months away.”

After saying this, my new name was launched; “Madam-We-Can’t-Have-Sex, I hear you but tomorrow, I’ll have s*x somewhere else.” Did you hear what he just called me? Madam-We-Can’t-Have-S*x? At this point, I didn’t care who he would have sex with if only that would make him stay off me till our honeymoon.

For a week, we lived in the same room but talked less to each other. He was always angry with me. What a way to start a married life. I was determined. To me, that was the right thing to do. The church frowns on sex before marriage, not that I also frown on it, I had a different motivation. I wanted the first sex to be unforgettable. I was saving my best for last and for no one but him. So why was he rushing?

Then one night things got worse. Martin came home with a friend. He was too drunk he couldn’t have made it home without the help of his friend. We had spent two arduous months together. I was sad for him. “Is he going through all that because of sex?” I asked myself.

I left him in the coach till he woke up at dawn and came to sleep next to me. He was smelling like a rotten fish. I couldn’t stand it so I woke up, picked a pillow and started walking away to sleep in the coach. He pulled me over and tried forcing himself on me. We’ve been through this tussle over and over again and I always won. I was used to it. This time, something was different. He was stronger and determined.

We struggled and fought for about fifteen minutes. He seemed to get stronger by the minutes while I was losing steam. He managed to tear off my pant and held my two hands apart with his two hands. We were both left with our legs to struggle with. I got tired and realized I couldn’t fight any longer. I kept my calm. He sensed the victory and quickly dashed over to have me. That was when I raised my right knee and unfortunately, my knee caught him in the balls. He fell over and screamed out loud. He suddenly got frozen. I’ve never been scared in my life. I thought I had killed him.

I tried calming him down but he kept whining in pains. Neighbors who heard him screaming started knocking on our door. I rushed to put on a dress and opened up the door. It was very embarrassing seeing neighbors in my room trying to help him regain his calm. After a lot of going up and down, he regained his calm. We were left alone.

The next morning, he packed what he had in the house and left. I didn’t ask him any question. I feared he might hit me. I left to my parent. I kept playing out the incidence in my mind over and over again. I kept asking myself; “Did I take this no sex thing too far.” I believe I did. He never picked my calls for three days. My parent and I went to meet him and his parent to try and resolve the issue but he didn’t listen to a word of what we had to say. All he said was he wanted a divorce. Two weeks later, his parent and other family members came over to dissolve the marriage.

That was it. My marriage lasted for only two and half months. What breaks my heart is the fact that I gave sex to those who didn’t deserve it. They had sex and left anyway. This one—Martin did everything right but I allowed fear to take over my senses. Recently, I heard from another pastor saying that traditional marriage is also marriage and sex is allowed after traditional marriage. If that was true, how stupid could I be? I was married and I didn’t even know it?

Three and half years after our break-up, I attended a wedding—Martin’s
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by EvanBrowns: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
By the way nice story! I really like this thread!) I can also recommend something https://www.hookupgeek.com/sites-like-fuckbook/ for you)))
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by SouthPaw24(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerians marry about five times before the marriage becomes real marriage. Anyway, if they didn't want to have sex they shouldn't have lived together. If they were not really married, they shouldn't have started living together.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by HumorSexNmiLFs: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
I want hot steaming lovemaking with a sweet sumptuous succulent milf. I am a nympho ,slim, 5.8", 65kg. 9 inches monstrous Veiny dick. I am at least 7/10 on a scale of being good looking. I am very good with cunnilingus and I can create wonders with my tool. Ladies 35 above, pls DM. Picture proof and evidence solidly available.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Wizeonye: 10:52pm On May 30, 2020
If you say there should be sex before marriage who then will marry the ones you have tested. Or would you love to marry the ones tested by others. It may be difficult and odd in this generation, I still believe sex should come after marriage.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:53pm On May 30, 2020
Hitting FP after almost 2yrs
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by ennecco: 4:12am On Jul 23, 2020
But traditional mariage is the mariage aprove by GOD. White mariage is a blessing. You Can call a Pastor to bless thé union right there or go to church.if this is true you need a deliverance .you open door for devil to destroy your life.let me remand you .if a divorcé woman remaried she comitte adultary.and if a divorcé Man remaried hé comitte adultray Matthieu 19.9 hé or She who comltte aduldtrey Can not enter thé kingdom of GOD .
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Nwaceci1234(f): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Can this be true!!!!!, Beautiful story that didn't end well
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by poik(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Justice310:
I met him in church one Sunday morning. He sat next to me and I couldn’t help it but recognize the kind of gentleman he was. He was soft spoken and had this shyness on her face anytime he tried to talk to me. During the service, I realized he was finding it uneasy to sing along with the church because he didn’t come along with a hymn book. I shared mine. We both sang from the same hymn book and got closer as the service progressed.

After the last grace was said by the priest and the church dispersed, he turned to me and said thank you. I smiled and asked his name. “I’m Martin,” he said.

“Nice meeting you Martin” I responded. But before I could turn around and leave, he told me;

"Actually, this is my first time being here.” Amid smiles he continued. “and it’s great finding a friend at my first time in church. Do you mind if I called you sometimes?”

We exchanged contacts and left each other’s presence. Truth be told, I was going through the hardest times of my life. The man I’ve dated for about two years just called it quit and I was very devastated. I was nursing my wounds when Martin came along. He kept crossing my mind all week but I resolved not to call him until he does.

He never called until we met in church again the next Sunday. Inwardly, I felt guilty for thinking about him the way I did all week. That’s girlish. But we had another good service together, singing from the same hymn book and making fun under our breath.

After the service, he called when he got home. We started chatting on Whatsapp and grew closer together as the days pass. I shared my story of broken relationships with him and he was kind enough to offer soothing words. He didn’t judge me. He didn’t condemn my actions or sought to give directions as to how I should have handled things. He gained my trust that way and I opened up more.

He told me a little bit about himself. Nothing of note though, but I was happy he was overcoming his shyness. We grew closer and closer until finally, after about six months later, he made it obvious that he wanted us to date.

He didn’t propose to me. I don’t remember him telling me he loved me or wanted to be with me. He loved to act than to use words. We spoke more about it and decided to be in a relationship. He already knew my fears and easily accepted the conditions I laid down for the relationship. I told him; “I don’t want sex now. At least, if it should happen, it should happen after marriage, that is if you have any intention to marry me.” He only nodded and smiled. That day in his room, I remember we had our first kiss.

It was awesome! A lot of things started running through my head. Hey, I wasn’t a nun. I’ve had sex before and kisses this intense usually lead to sex. I remember grabbing him intensely like my whole life depended on him. I was shaking. I wanted something more than the kiss but I held on. He was gentle. The farthest he could go was to hold my head in between his palms, look me in the eyes and kissed intensely. I couldn’t breathe. I gathered the little strength in me and pulled away. I was panting like I’ve been running around for hours. The next words that came out were; “No more kisses until marriage. I mean it.”

For the next two years, we didn’t kiss and we never had sex. The farthest we went was to hold hands, lean on each other and occasionally cuddle. Martin was a good boy and I loved him dearly. We decided to get married after two years of being together. When we started counseling, our pastor wanted to be sure if we’ve had sex before. We had all the pride in us when we answered no. I don’t know if he believed us but we were telling the truth and didn’t care if he did. He only told us to be careful since it’s at this stage that all manner of temptations creep in. We knew our strength. We were sure we could scale above all temptations.

Our marriage arrangement was to have the traditional wedding and then do the church wedding in six months later. We started having troubles. The urge to have sex became greater. After all, we were going to marry so what stops us from having sex? In my mind, I wanted our first sex to be special. I wanted to blow his mind off during our first sex and what better moment to do it than to wait for the honeymoon? this thought kept me going. Two weeks before the traditional marriage, we spent most nights together in the same room and on the same bed. We had a lot of errands and arrangements to do and it was better we stayed together. But sex had a way of creeping into our minds.

I remember one night it turned into a serious scuffle. Martin wanted it. I’ve never seen him so aggressive. He was pushing and struggling with me to allow him to have s*x. To him, we were already married and didn’t see the reason to still cover the cookie. I implored. I fought him. At some point, I wanted to scream. What the pastor said was ringing loud in my ears; “it’s at this stage that all manner of temptations creep in.” Amid threats of screaming and loud prayers, I won and slept in peace. That wasn’t the last. We kept having series of minor fights because of s*x.

Days to the traditional wedding was tough. We could go all day without talking to each other. He was angry and I was angry. S*x was killing the beautiful thing we had together. But we soldiered on.

Finally, we did the traditional wedding. The pastor was there to pray and bless the union. During his sermon, he complimented us for staying chaste all this while and told us to still be strong and keep it till after the church wedding. I could see my husband restless and with a subtle frown.

The night after the traditional wedding we had a fight. Our first fight as husband and wife happened on a night we ought to be happy together. What brought the fight? SEX! Not That I didn’t want to have sex, I wanted to but the time wasn’t right. So I told him; “Didn’t you hear what the pastor said? This is not the real marriage so we can’t have sex. Hold it together. We are only six months away.”

After saying this, my new name was launched; “Madam-We-Can’t-Have-Sex, I hear you but tomorrow, I’ll have s*x somewhere else.” Did you hear what he just called me? Madam-We-Can’t-Have-S*x? At this point, I didn’t care who he would have sex with if only that would make him stay off me till our honeymoon.

For a week, we lived in the same room but talked less to each other. He was always angry with me. What a way to start a married life. I was determined. To me, that was the right thing to do. The church frowns on sex before marriage, not that I also frown on it, I had a different motivation. I wanted the first sex to be unforgettable. I was saving my best for last and for no one but him. So why was he rushing?

Then one night things got worse. Martin came home with a friend. He was too drunk he couldn’t have made it home without the help of his friend. We had spent two arduous months together. I was sad for him. “Is he going through all that because of sex?” I asked myself.

I left him in the coach till he woke up at dawn and came to sleep next to me. He was smelling like a rotten fish. I couldn’t stand it so I woke up, picked a pillow and started walking away to sleep in the coach. He pulled me over and tried forcing himself on me. We’ve been through this tussle over and over again and I always won. I was used to it. This time, something was different. He was stronger and determined.

We struggled and fought for about fifteen minutes. He seemed to get stronger by the minutes while I was losing steam. He managed to tear off my pant and held my two hands apart with his two hands. We were both left with our legs to struggle with. I got tired and realized I couldn’t fight any longer. I kept my calm. He sensed the victory and quickly dashed over to have me. That was when I raised my right knee and unfortunately, my knee caught him in the balls. He fell over and screamed out loud. He suddenly got frozen. I’ve never been scared in my life. I thought I had killed him.

I tried calming him down but he kept whining in pains. Neighbors who heard him screaming started knocking on our door. I rushed to put on a dress and opened up the door. It was very embarrassing seeing neighbors in my room trying to help him regain his calm. After a lot of going up and down, he regained his calm. We were left alone.

The next morning, he packed what he had in the house and left. I didn’t ask him any question. I feared he might hit me. I left to my parent. I kept playing out the incidence in my mind over and over again. I kept asking myself; “Did I take this no sex thing too far.” I believe I did. He never picked my calls for three days. My parent and I went to meet him and his parent to try and resolve the issue but he didn’t listen to a word of what we had to say. All he said was he wanted a divorce. Two weeks later, his parent and other family members came over to dissolve the marriage.

That was it. My marriage lasted for only two and half months. What breaks my heart is the fact that I gave sex to those who didn’t deserve it. They had sex and left anyway. This one—Martin did everything right but I allowed fear to take over my senses. Recently, I heard from another pastor saying that traditional marriage is also marriage and sex is allowed after traditional marriage. If that was true, how stupid could I be? I was married and I didn’t even know it?

Three and half years after our break-up, I attended a wedding—Martin’s wedding with another lady I knew so well. I’m here, still single after six years of our breakup. Guess what, I had a boyfriend. We had sex but the relationship didn’t go well so we broke up. Back to single again.

http://silentbeads.com/not-sex-marriage-destroyed-marriage/#.W5RCDGko80M

My question is why will the trad and white wedding be six months apart? Six months!!!!
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Nature8(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Dominion375: 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
More sense to ur head, join the queue from behind jare...
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by NickNyce: 9:19am On May 01, 2021
Chizmickey:
I blame buhari for all this, if he was not lifeless, this marriage would have stood
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by DDayve: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
No sex no marriage has done more harm than good
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Kyrestas: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
You deceived an innocent man, letting your pastor sow a sid of fear inside you, no church marriage have being record in the bible, after bribe price have been pay, the marriage have done, now it is a lesson to the other ladies.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Gospel2Day: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
The both of you are not serious Christians.
You met a guy on his first time of attending your church and did not introduce him to your pastor for discipleship classes.
The ONLY thing on your mind was to court him.
That's your FIRST COSTLY MISTAKE.
You began to court, did your traditional wedding and waiting for your church wedding.
So, why were the both of you living together and sharing same bed, when you had agreed to wait for 6 months to conclude the process of your wedding ceremonies?
THAT WAS YOUR SECOND COSTLY MISTAKE.
The problem with most of you modern Christians is that you want to claim to be Christians, but you want to live like the world.
You were a serious temptation to that man by choosing to stay under same roof with him.
The man, on his part, is a disgrace to Christianity.
A lady did not give you sex, and the next thing to do was to get drunk and attempt to rape her.
Some times, I feel ashamed sharing same Faith with folks like you.
The both of you are NOT true Christians.
You are simply Churchgoers.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by imagrg(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ladies with bad character and overused toto are candidates for no-sex-before-marriage. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.