Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) (48735 Views)

Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by SAMBARRY: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2018
Jasmine17:

People like you are the reason marriages are failing in folds. You open your mouth and blab nonsense as if you have a monopoly over evil. The annoying thing is that the good unintelligent ladies will see your view and want to imitate, not knowing you are just a rabble rouser.

Anyway, try such with a man like me but ensure i die in the process. If you dont kill me, you will do best to kill yourself before i get a hold of you.

Trust me. I will catch you, kidnap you and hide you were no one will ever find you. All sought of torture will be carried out on you. Its gonna be a slow but painful death baby!
yawns

Are you done? tongue
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by SAMBARRY: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Tamuno eeeh!!! See I pray I don't end up with a woman like you. I'll just die of high BP
then don't be evil and inconsiderate. Marry a woman you can easily play on her intelligence and get away with it
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

I hope this is a sarcastic comment.
does it look like one?

undecided

See how all of them are barking up and Dan because they've seen someone who is not ready to accommodate their nonsense And give them a taste of their medicine grin

I'll respond when I have attended to more important things dimwits grin

Keep barking In my mention grin
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
SAMBARRY:
does it look like one?

undecided

See how all of them are barking up and Dan because they've seen someone who is not ready to accommodate their nonsense And give them a taste of their medicine grin

I'll respond when I have attended to more important things dimwits grin

Keep barking In my mention grin

Including me? I'm a dimwit too?
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

Including me? I'm a dimwit too?
are you? wink

I guess you know yourself better than I do wink
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
SAMBARRY:
are you? wink

I guess you know yourself better than I do wink

I used to think you have sense but I was wrong.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

I used to think you have sense but I was wrong.
I also felt the same way too wink
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by VANENON(f): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
anjilgreat:
No matter what her husband did to her, burning that car was a wrong decision. What angry and violent people don't understand is that violence can never solve a problem.

BTW, this woman just justified the reason why the husband wants to divorce her.

You have said it all. She has actually justified his decision by this senseless and evil act. No man or woman should stay with such a violent spouse. She didnt even consider that she could burn the other cars. Her action is not one that can be easily forgiven
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by anjilgreat(f): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
You have said it all. She has actually justified his decision by this senseless and evil act. No man or woman should stay with such a violent spouse. She didnt even consider that she could burn the other cars. Her action is not one that can be easily forgiven[/quote]

True talk. Making decisions and saying things out of anger is not the best, it most times end in regrets. I'll not be surprised if she's already regretting her action.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Ziggylady(f): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
She probably bought the car for him or contributed well to the business that yielded enough funds for him to buy the car.

Nigerian men are getting worse as the days go by so i dont take sides with them based on what some random guy says on social media..

Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do People Do This After The Death Of Their Parents? / She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. / What A Woman Can Do (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.