Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) (48731 Views)

Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by fortunechy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
....in that case somebody will reach heaven unprepared. what nansense...
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by IYANGBALI: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
Don't try any nonsense with me o
enough said. Shebi you get mouth to abuse elders? Just watch wetin go happen to you soon, in fact from tonight.

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
He should kindly tell us what he did to her aside from seeking for divorce. She's not mad.
Serioudly? Only madness can make anyone do what she did. undecided
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
So they want the man to stay with his wife out of pity? What kind of life is this? undecided
Good riddance ...

4 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
IYANGBALI:
enough said. Shebi you get mouth to abuse elders? Just watch wetin go happen to you soon, in fact from tonight.
You can't do NaDa.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by IYANGBALI: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
You can't do NaDa.
mo ti gbo. Thanks for making your pictures available
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Digitalwitch:

For bad mouth as acclaimed, women are guilty of this

Then you don't know men. A man will tell you so many bad things and call it bitter truth, but just one you say...he will tell everybody you have insulted him.

Use this forum as a case study. The male posters are the most uncouth and aggressive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by slivertongue: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
may be they jointly bought d car &she doesnt want another women to enjoy her sweat wen she is gone... hmmmm
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by NobodyKnows(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
You dey mad.
angry angry
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by centboy123456(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
philcz:
Try this with me and end up in an ICU, I don't take rubbish.

pls sir what is the meaning of ICU
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Boss13: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
That looks like the UK. The man should have quickly extinguish the fire to avoid the other cars getting damaged. Then call the police.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
IYANGBALI:
mo ti gbo. Thanks for making your pictures available
Middle finger

2 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by NobodyKnows(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
pocohantas:

Then you don't know men. A man will tell you so many bad things and call it bitter truth, but just one you say...he will tell everybody you have insulted him.

Use this forum as a case study. The male posters are the most uncouth and aggressive.
Shut up abeg

2 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by NobodyKnows(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
centboy123456:

lol.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by IYANGBALI: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
Middle finger
case settled. Byeeeeeeeee
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Shut up abeg

See what I was just complaining of.
Always rude, confrontational and uncivil.

You better don't take this attitude to your wife's house. It will be bad for your marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
dominique:
As much as I don't support destruction of property, I need to hear the other side of the story before I can pass a fair judgement.

I hope you'll type this same trash when the reverse is the case.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Kendrick80(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
So much for love undecided
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Akinwale14(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
vindisick:
All this evil comments made by ladies in this forum is part of the reasons why men don't have a change of heart when they are dealing with them
grin
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by NobodyKnows(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
pocohantas:

See what I was just complaining of.
Always rude, confrontational and uncivil.

You better don't take this attitude to your wife's house. It will be bad for your marriage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by victorian(f): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Well, I know burning the car will not stop the man from leaving her.. He will still divorce her and buy a better car.

Burning his car is not the end of his world. Some women sha.
No wonder he wants a divorce.

Her actions are very very wrong. Can't he divorce in peace again? If she's fed-up of the marriage, won't she divorce him or even run away from home? If he doesn't want her to leave? So why this? If am the husband, she will really end up in ICU, forget say I be woman. What rubbish?!
I don't joke with my car!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
carammel:
[s]What did the man do wrong?
No woman would wake up one day to start destroying her husband's property, the man must have done something terrible.
See him now claiming victim because no one knows what actually transpired between them[/s].

You lack wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by DaddyNimo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
I pray a woman tries such with me, it can only happen to weak men....if u claim you weren't well brought up at home I'll divorce u and from dat moment I owe u nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

It is unfortunate that someone with this abjectly poor level of reasoning was once made a moderator on Nairaland.

It's unfortunate that the slowpoke is still a moderator on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
pocohantas:
[s]Let's hear the other side of the story.
Men can play victim a lot, whereas they can use their bad mouth to push a kind woman to lunacy.

You need wisdom and lots of patience to live with men... God help us[/s].
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Dreyl(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Of course, girls would be asking what he did wrong that a lunatic lady like them burnt his car.

You see, most ladies are genetically unintelligent. Those among them who are intelligent don't move with the remaining dumb girls. They rather move with guys.

Girls have been dumb right from time. Their dumbness was what made them collect forbidden fruit from Satan. If not for their foolishness, we would all be in Garden of Eden eating watermelon and pear.
Lol
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by anjilgreat(f): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
No matter what her husband did to her, burning that car was a wrong decision. What angry and violent people don't understand is that violence can never solve a problem.

BTW, this woman just justified the reason why the husband wants to divorce her.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by centboy123456(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
victorian:
Well, I know burning the car will not stop the man from leaving her.. He will still divorce her and buy a better car.

Burning his car is not the end of his world. Some women sha.
No wonder he wants a divorce.

Her actions are very very wrong. Can't he divorce in peace again? If she's fed-up of the marriage, won't she divorce him or even run away from home? If he doesn't want her to leave? So why this? If am the husband, she will really end up in ICU, forget say I be woman. What rubbish?!
I don't joke with my car!

is this coming from a woman Godbless you for saying the ture u can see wat other girls are saying

3 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by philcz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
centboy123456:

Intensive Care Unit

2 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Akinwale14(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Abeg free the girl,u know how girls behave on social media nah
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Amberon: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Like your mother is poison to your father right?
bamirotola:
I just wonder if there would be enough responsible women to marry our younger ones in the next generation... Heart of women are wicked. ..look at what they are saying for crying out loud....I don't blame those with baby mamas though... Its safer...marriage us like a tickling poison for men...nd wife's are the poison

Argue with your phones

2 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by NobodyKnows(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
anjilgreat:
No matter what her husband did to her, burning that car was a wrong decision. What angry and violent people don't understand is that violence can never solve a problem.

BTW, this woman just justified the reason why the husband wants to divorce her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. / What A Woman Can Do (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.