Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? (44427 Views)

My Man’s Friends Want Us To Break Up Because I Sent Nudes To Another Man / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nnemuka(f): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Holocene:
How else will you identify a good wife if she doesn't do all that stuff for you. You wanna marry SLAY queen abi....na your cross be that.

I ain't marrying any lady who wouldn't keep the house neat. First impression matters.
Identify good slave you mean?... U need help in life

1 Like

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
vicben27:
zinnyzee you've Bin acting crazy lately take it easy Ooh! l guess you are on ur period. l intentionally wanted to see ur response. don't let the NL guyz drive you nuts Ooh. l till like you frm afar, because ya slim like my Boo.
Acting crazy lately!

You sure know how to give advice in a very meek and less insulting manner.

I guess you're on your period!

Another extremely tender and compassionate assumption... Na you try pass.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by ImaIma1(f): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
lefulefu:
Haha @snake in the monkey shadow sex stylecheesy. But i wont lie though..the lawyer guy made valid pointscheesy. To say the truth i always feel sorry for young ladies wey go wash their guy boxers and jeans till her fingers turn raw..clean im kitchen and sittingroom and still cook for d guy plus give am d stuff in za oza room and d end of d day d guy still break up with her.mehn dat can be traumatic for a lady.

I just love this lawyer. He made plenty sense. A guy with a wounded ego because a babe turned him down will try to make her feel worthless.

Thank God that these days, girls are smarter and they don't condone such talk. The guys should go and marry someone that is ready to leave her father's house.

2 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Any Female who commented or to comment on this thread, have either of these: jealousy, heart-broken severally, or a secret admirer/crush.
Always learn when a girl speaks, she speaks tuneful to emotions(secrets).
Don't ask me how?
For the topic, I'm here to read comments.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by vicben27(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
Acting crazy lately!

You sure know how to give advice in a very meek and less insulting manner.

I guess you're on your period!

Another extremely tender and compassionate assumption... Na you try pass.
lol No vex now! but seriously you can give some pretty funny responses Urself l just like seeing u quote and reply some comments. very funny ur intelligent.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2018
Pitokwe:

Was just kidding with nothing serious.

No vex. wink
You were kidding ko! I Kuku no dey take Nlers serious.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by youngest85(m): 12:09am On Sep 10, 2018
QueenSekxy:
grin don't mind, they will be there looking for a house help in girlfriend disguise.
Don't mind the ladies, they will be there looking for ATM in boyfriend disguise

1 Like

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 10, 2018
Crimecity:
Nigerian lawyer, First Baba Isa is upset with men shaming women for being single. Read his post below

"YOU ARE GETTING OLD O... YOU WILL REMAIN IN YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE."

I find it very disgusting when I see young men going around making jokes, trolling ladies and trying to make them feel guilty for being single. Many of these dudes have even perfected this art into a manipulative tool.

Small thing, "you are getting old o, you will remain in your father's house" or "that is how they will do and remain in their father's house". Abegi!

You toast girl she no gree, then you go, "that is how you will do and remain in your father's house". If she doesn't reply your chats or texts, if she doesn't pick your calls, if she refuse to visit you, if she refuse to send you nudes, if she refuse to take your rudeness; "leave that girl, she will remain in her father's house... bla bla bla."

Uncle, you are you married? Are all your sisters married? All the girls that accepted your toasting, sent you nudes, washed your smelling boxers, pound yam for you and gave you snake-in-the-monkey-shadow style on bed, which one did you marry?

Is her father's house a prison? Leave her to remain there na. Abi is her father complaining to you?

Anyway, grand commander and identifier of girls who will remain in their fathers' house, we greet you. I just pray that ladies grow more confidence to shove this rubbish down the throats of men.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/all-the-girls-that-washed-your-smelling-boxers-which-one-did-you-marry-man/

Why should a girl wash my boxers n more importantly my boxers doesn't smell.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by victorian(f): 12:32am On Sep 10, 2018
ademijuwonlo:

I can't do all listed things to get a man o, but I can tell you I have some male friends with potential (FWP)cooking and fetching water for me in school just so I can look their side. Even at my age I dont thing about marriage....it scares the daylight out of me. I love my single life biko....no drama!

My dear, marriage comes when one least expect it and trust me from experience, when the time comes, u don't need to move heaven and earth for that man who will melt your heart comes for your hand in marriage . Just keep improving yourself, and your finances, enjoy your life, be friendly but wise. Everything will fall into place and u will be like wow! Is this me, that feels so much fear in getting married? Mehn as if am dreaming.

Single life is good too, gives u enough air to breathe and pamper yourself. And remember one day all these fears will ease away , it's normal. I once had those fears before, way back.

So with time, u will be sure of yourself, sure of your capabilities as a lady and as an individual, sure of what u want in life without sentiments or apologies attached to anyone. At that point, your true companion and marriage will come without stress or drama.

Simply enjoy what u can moderately, for we live life once jare.

2 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by naijajobx: 1:05am On Sep 10, 2018
hmm
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by ImaIma1(f): 2:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Thank God that not all men are looking for slaves.

And ladies should be wise. No one is going to marry you because you cook, clean and send nudes.

After slaving, he might end up marrying that girl that has never washed his clothes or cooked for him.

5 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Oshey! I always wonder why guys feel a woman is doing them a favor by marrying them...those who have sense know that when they are faithful, respect women, love them and do right by them, they end up having much better lives. While there are bad women out there, there are good ones too. Same goes to useless men, there are responsible ones too. The key is to choose right and on the journey of choosing, respect the women folks you meet along the way. Karma is a crazy bitch.
For women, being single is not a disease, infact it gives more focus for the higher purpose like apostle Paul said....free yourself and don't think marriage is easy...infact whatever you want to do, do it before you get married(get more degrees, establish yourself in your career, vacations etc) so when you get married and the kids come you don't start saying yen yen yen....

1 Like

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Witnes: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2018
B like sey dis guy calling na pulpit kon mistakenly answered wig. Gud 1 to those who have ears that can hears.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by boiz2men(m): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2018
QueenSekxy:

I support whatever that's right.

These guys after wasting a lady's life, they do Sri dump them and move on to another lady.

why date someone you can't marry?

well.... maybe in the course of dating one of the party noticed something incompatible and have prolly talked about it but the other is stubborn...

To put your question back to you, why should a babe take gifts and money from a guy she doesnt want to date or marry?
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2018
Mindfulness:

You wish.

If women only knew their power.

Men need women more than women need men? undecided

We both know you're joking..
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by boyjo: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Crimecity:
Nigerian lawyer, First Baba Isa is upset with men shaming women for being single. Read his post below

"YOU ARE GETTING OLD O... YOU WILL REMAIN IN YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE."

I find it very disgusting when I see young men going around making jokes, trolling ladies and trying to make them feel guilty for being single. Many of these dudes have even perfected this art into a manipulative tool.

Small thing, "you are getting old o, you will remain in your father's house" or "that is how they will do and remain in their father's house". Abegi!

You toast girl she no gree, then you go, "that is how you will do and remain in your father's house". If she doesn't reply your chats or texts, if she doesn't pick your calls, if she refuse to visit you, if she refuse to send you nudes, if she refuse to take your rudeness; "leave that girl, she will remain in her father's house... bla bla bla."

Uncle, you are you married? Are all your sisters married? All the girls that accepted your toasting, sent you nudes, washed your smelling boxers, pound yam for you and gave you snake-in-the-monkey-shadow style on bed, which one did you marry?

Is her father's house a prison? Leave her to remain there na. Abi is her father complaining to you?

Anyway, grand commander and identifier of girls who will remain in their fathers' house, we greet you. I just pray that ladies grow more confidence to shove this rubbish down the throats of men.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/all-the-girls-that-washed-your-smelling-boxers-which-one-did-you-marry-man/

God bless you.
They don`t know they are being used of the devil.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2018
ImaIma1:

I just love this lawyer. He made plenty sense. A guy with a wounded ego because a babe turned him down will try to make her feel worthless.

Thank God that these days, girls are smarter and they don't condone such talk. The guys should go and marry someone that is ready to leave her father's house.
guys who shame women for not being married when their advances get turned down only do so to feel good about themselves.

3 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2018
GuntersChain:
Na the live in lovers for skool way no go reach altar i dey pity pass and the ones way dey form love for first week of nysc orientation camp.
dose ones na dem worse.most times u see some female undergraduates cooking and washing the clothes of their undergraduate bwoyfwends grin.some even skip classes doing home chorus or oza room business with their university bwoyfwend.at d end of d day their grade will suffer and the guy will dump them.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by TimiRume(f): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

Keep deceiving yourself, you hear?
Common why would i want to deceive myself
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by anochuko01(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Wonderful husband material
how many yards? i have plenty, if you need o
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
anochuko01:
how many yards? i have plenty, if you need o
lol thank you more blessings
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
victorian:

My dear, marriage comes when one least expect it and trust me from experience, when the time comes, u don't need to move heaven and earth for that man who will melt your heart comes for your hand in marriage . Just keep improving yourself, and your finances, enjoy your life, be friendly but wise. Everything will fall into place and u will be like wow! Is this me, that feels so much fear in getting married? Mehn as if am dreaming.

Single life is good too, gives u enough air to breathe and pamper yourself. And remember one day all these fears will ease away , it's normal. I once had those fears before, way back.

So with time, u will be sure of yourself, sure of your capabilities as a lady and as an individual, sure of what u want in life without sentiments or apologies attached to anyone. At that point, your true companion and marriage will come without stress or drama.

Simply enjoy what u can moderately, for we live life once jare.
Thanks, I appreciate. God bless your home!

1 Like

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by victorian(f): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
ademijuwonlo:

Thanks, I appreciate. God bless your home!

Amen dear..

And God bless you as well , in all areas of your life amen

Thanks dear smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Holocene(m): 6:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Nnemuka:

Identify good slave you need help in life

Carry your bad mouth shift one side
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by nlPoster: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Odogwudike2: 1:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Any lady or woman who love sex so much should call this phone number 08079707488 i will statify and satisfy very well on bed without you paying any kobo to me.
Call 08079707488.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook / October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through / Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.