Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,841 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? (44419 Views)

My Man’s Friends Want Us To Break Up Because I Sent Nudes To Another Man / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by itiswellandwell: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lol
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Holocene(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
How else will you identify a good wife if she doesn't do all that stuff for you. You wanna marry SLAY queen abi....na your cross be that.

I ain't marrying any lady who wouldn't keep the house neat. First impression matters.

2 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by lilmaydee(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jobless lawyer. If there are no more court cases to attend to why can't he just become a farmer instead of coming online to showcase his stupidity. No sensible guy will leave a nice and homely girl. The thing is that the guy became fed up with the nonsensical attitude of such a girl.

4 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Divay22(f): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin grin grin
Just what i told someone today

2 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
QueenSekxy:
grin don't mind, they will be there looking for a house help in girlfriend disguise.

thats how gurls also look for poverty alleviation scheme in boyfriends,,demanding for what there father cannt afford .#wus ur daddy

2 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by slivertongue: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
the men nko? na dia mama kitchen dem go remain

kaura banza
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by boiz2men(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
QueenSekxy:
grin don't mind, they will be there looking for a house help in girlfriend disguise.

Just out of curiousity, if you were a guy.. Would you still say these things you say to support ladies?

Been seeing your comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Jflex07(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
This charge and bail lawyer just won trend.. nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Divay22(f): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Holocene:
How else will you identify a good wife if she doesn't do all that stuff for you. You wanna marry SLAY queen abi....na your cross be that.

I ain't marrying any lady who wouldn't keep the house neat. First impression matters.
Good wife grin
If you ain't married to her, you don't have to force her to do these things it should be her own will.
And for first impression, it goes both ways wink

3 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by boolet: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Minister of Defence of women's wrappers.

1 Like

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by boolet: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Dude is setting trap for girls.

If you know, you know
Washere Tallesty. Man wey sabi.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Pitokwe(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
freecocoa:
I just fell in love.

So you never marry all this years

You go old for there cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by MYHUBBY: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
let me make this clear

I don't request nu.de from ladies and if anyone send me any of her nudes she should forget about us getting married. why should a sane and responsible lady send nude to a man?/even if she's married, that's your dignity for Christ sake. if your husband request for your nudes perhaps he's far way, it speak he doesn't have any value for you

sending nudes out to guys/men diminished your value. what's the essence of pvssy picture that I can't bang at that moment?

4 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by boolet: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
freecocoa:
I just fell in love.
Hotfreeze:
Nigger is setting trap for ladies

A shoulder to cry on is a deak to ride on.
Nigger wants to be that shoulder.

Cunning fox. grin
Thesis and antithesis
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Molola91(f): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tapout:
Lol...i understand the point the guy is trying make, but he should also understand that a lady performing household chores for a guy is a matter of choice. I don't think any lady is forced to do that.
And if she didn't do it, dem will say she is not wife material.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Men need women more than women men, this is why boys use such lines to shame and manipulate women. Go and hug transformer if you don't like it.

And who says that you have to remain in your father's house when you do not get married? Last but not least, many unmarried women have a better life than those suffering and smiling wives.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by GuntersChain(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Na the live in lovers for skool way no go reach altar i dey pity pass and the ones way dey form love for first week of nysc orientation camp.

2 Likes

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by mistyebby(f): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pitokwe:

So you never marry all this years

You go old for there cheesy cheesy

See them!
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Liamm(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sugar97 only gave a virtual French kiss. But we been married for 7years now cheesy
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by JacksonOyibo: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
smiley
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
What just pained these guys that are calling a fellow man like them all sorts 'cause he thinks it's wrong shaming a single lady with marriage is 'Smelling boxer' 'cause most of them can't keep their undies neat. SMH. grin

1 Like

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Au79(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
What just pained these guys that are calling a fellow man like them all sorts 'cause he thinks it's wrong shaming a single lady with marriage is 'Smelling boxer' 'cause most of them can't keep their undies neat. SMH. grin
this kimbraa lady why are you so mean on men like this??
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
boiz2men:

Just out of curiousity, if you were a guy.. Would you still say these things you say to support ladies?

Been seeing your comments
I support whatever that's right.

These guys after wasting a lady's life, they do Sri dump them and move on to another lady.

why date someone you can't marry?
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Au79:

this kimbraa lady why are you so mean on men like this??
You all need it. Don't forget that feminist are bitter people. grin
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by bluefilm: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
This lawyer should simply just go and die.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Actually a woma living in her father's house is not as bad as a man living in his father's house JS

Delete this comment, it doesn't make any sense.

#Witnessing sexism on nairaland.
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mindfulness:
Men need women more than women men, this is why boys use such lines to shame and manipulate women. Go and hug transformer if you don't like it.

And who says that you have to remain in your father's house when you do not get married? Last but not least, many unmarried women have a better life than those suffering and smiling wives.

Are you joking?
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Au79(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
You all need it. Don't forget that feminist are bitter people. grin
imagine the generalisation ' you ALL need it' ...your problem is fundamental! u are too bittered..u need help

1 Like

Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Sugar97(f): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liamm:
Sugar97 only gave a virtual French kiss. But we been married for 7years now cheesy

Lmao u forgot to add "with kids"
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wonderful husband material
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Au79:

imagine the generalisation ' you ALL need it' ...your problem is fundamental! u are too bittered..u need help
You didn't get the sarcasm? Anyway, I already said I'm a bitter woman. grin
Re: The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? by Joe4real1988(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Nigger is setting trap for ladies

A shoulder to cry on is a deak to ride on.
Nigger wants to be that shoulder.

Cunning fox. grin
And d guy market go sell wella coz sum ladies ar already falling inluv wit him ova here. What a way to swim on free pussay. If u knw u knw biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through / How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.