Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex (10133 Views)

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by evanso6226(f): 6:12am On Sep 10, 2018
Sex is one of those things that is more fun when it’s done where you’re not supposed to do, then. It’s more exciting when you leave the bedroom aside and then take sex to somewhere else that is probably risky, the experience is new and exciting.

We asked young Nigerians on Instagram and Twitter, the responses range from excitement hinged on risk of being caught, and totally bunkers. Check link Below for some of the responses....

https://www.clintgist.com/13-nigerians-share-the-weirdest-places-they-ve-ever-had-sex-id7970529-html/

Lolz some here I know must have done some of these things anyway so feel free to add yours in the comment box

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by Switup: 6:38am On Sep 10, 2018
sad
Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by segebase(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2018
g
Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by Solomonudofia(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Lolzzz.... Back then in secondary school... I no wan remember, mbok..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by Nukilia: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2018
With all this hardship some idiots are here talking about sex! What a crazy nation

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by Solomonudofia(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2018
Nukilia:
With all this hardship some idiots are here talking about sex! What a crazy nation

I guess you just dey pass.... Why did you peep .... Hmmmm ,,, ooooh u hv experience to share right..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by kabakaauu: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2018
this one funny ooo grin grin... Person carry hand clear cements I guess, just to kpekere

On the bare floor of an uncompleted building – M.U

Here we are again at the scenario where there is no home to go to for some private time. I and my ex went into this abandoned uncompleted building, we were so Hot for the privacy that we got down on the bare floor after using my hand to clear the floor off.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by vecman22(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2018
Nukilia:

The hardship is for you and your family alone,me and my family can never experience hardship.. Amen

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by tolugar: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Nukilia:

Na broke and idle people dey get erection pass

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by kabakaauu: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2018
tolugar:

Na broke and idle people dey get erection pass

Lolz
Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2018
so serious
Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by DaFlash: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
nigerian youth are not ready to lead
Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
hmm...
Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by Deckline(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
DaFlash:
nigerian youth are not ready to lead
The leaders that are leading,were they not youths before abegi park well...
Btw,Op as for the topic, i'm still a virgin.. I still don't know what sex feels like talk more of having it in wierd places.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by kabakaauu: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Deckline:

Btw,Op as for the topic, i'm still a virgin.. I still don't know what sex feels like talk more of having it in wierd places.

Really...
Re: Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex by DaFlash: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Deckline:

they spent their youthful days leading which is still paying well for them as we are still recycling them. Where as the current gen of youth is spending their youthful days on sex and irrelevant things, so what will be of them when the they are weak and old. Ans=poverty and regret.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / 'this Backside Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord'-actress Shows Bumbum / 10 Dangers Of Premarital Sexual Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.