Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Painful Menstruation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painful Menstruation (655 Views)

Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow / Causes Of Painful Menstruation And Solutions! / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Menstruation by Quality20(m): 6:34am On Sep 10, 2018
a female frnd of mine do complain of painful periods- pls who can help with details of any useful medication or measures to cure the pains? I have learnt of some people trying baby lotion and engine oil, but on my own I don't know how healthy and hygienic it is to use such on delicate body organs, so I'm sceptical with recommending such.
Re: Painful Menstruation by Sigmabond(m): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2018
It could be as a result of infections, hormonal imbalance caused by abuse of synthetic hormones, etc. Take her to a good Obs & Gynae clinic to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: Painful Menstruation by Olalan(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2018
Engine oil for what....... Why not walk to the nearest hospital and get treated
Re: Painful Menstruation by Quality20(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sigmabond:
It could be as a result of infections, hormonal imbalance caused by abuse of synthetic hormones, etc. Take her to a good Obs & Gynae clinic to avoid stories that touch the heart.
thnks
Re: Painful Menstruation by Quality20(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Olalan:
Engine oil for what....... Why not walk to the nearest hospital and get treokated
OK will try that
Re: Painful Menstruation by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Olalan:
Engine oil for what....... Why not walk to the nearest hospital and get treated
Menstrual cramps doesn't have treatment.
Sigmabond:
It's ignorance on the part of some people to assume/conclude cramps are a result of infections. A lady can be infection free and have cramps, in most cases, it's just normal.

Op, felvin relives the pains and there are other drugs that to ease the pains, but at times, it's advisable we endure the cramps.
Re: Painful Menstruation by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
take aspirin
Re: Painful Menstruation by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Has she tried using Ibuprofen?
Re: Painful Menstruation by Kimcutie: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Quality20:
a female frnd of mine do complain of painful periods- pls who can help with details of any useful medication or measures to cure the pains? I have learnt of some people trying baby lotion and engine oil, but on my own I don't know how healthy and hygienic it is to use such on delicate body organs, so I'm sceptical with recommending such.
She should use Ladinax, although this isn't the right section.

(1) (Reply)

S.O.S Call: My Best Friend Is Heart Broken And Suicidal / Don’t Be Like Me: I Did Not Marry The Love Of My Life / Why We Should Be More Understanding To Depressed People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.