Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow (6172 Views)

Rate Women Based On Their Looks On A Scale Of 1 - 10. / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2022
There is serious economic hardship in the country all over you just see people suffering. When you come to Nigeria in the 90s you see the ladies who fit with big breast and Yash. Now when do travel all over Nigeria you just see the women and girls like Broomsticks flat back flat front. To make matters worse a lot of them cannot afford menstral equipment and the flu is becoming faster. Please I want you to rate from 1 to 10 the menstruation flow of women and girls in your area one being the least 10 being extremely heavy.

Please people give me some like for my hard work going on around Lake worth taking pictures of the women on their menstruation just click the like and share button

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Shalommy(f): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2022
Chaii cheesy cheesy Oh what a stupid idiot!

11 Likes

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by brosom(m): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Op u sure say u go fit stand this table u take shake? grin

They're coming for ur head undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy Oh what a stupid idiot!

Please why didn't you give a ranking from 1 to 10. At least if you want to make a comment make a comment and give a ranking
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Kenpaly(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2022
My resident area in benue/wuruku they are trying.many of are using tisue paper 4 their menstration .i will rate them 4%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kenpaly:
My resident area in benue/wuruku they are trying.many of are using tisue paper 4 their menstration .i will rate them 4%.

What tissue paper cannot hold the blood that it is not good enough. I think cotton wool and pad would be much better. Ok you rake them 4 out of 10 which is average. Thanks honest guy

The one in the picture below I rate seven out of ten

2 Shares

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
The first woman I rate her five out of ten. the second woman in why I give her a 6.

All of these women are on their floow I will keep on posting pictures

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
The first girl with blue trouser I give 8 . The second one with brown skirt I give her a 2

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Thugnificent(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lunacy

1 Like

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by ibechris(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Kai...these guys here razz.
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Starz825(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
The first commenter is right
Op na stupid idiot
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Weirdo!
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by blinking001(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Na wa
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Starz825:
The first commenter is right
Op na stupid idiot

But you forgot why don't you put your rating about the flow of women in your area.

The first picture the woman in black I give her a 0 because she has just finished her menstration. The second one in pink I give her a 9

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2022
This one in blue carries something on her head I give her a 10 she is really on

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Chaos14temp: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Werey le yi oh
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2022
How do u even know which woman is menstruating talk more rating them again? Rating unto what? What's happening

10 Likes

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Martinez39s(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2022
killmods:
How do u even know which woman is menstruating talk more rating them again? Rating unto what? What's happening

That is because you are a beginner when you are a pro like me you can always tell when a Nigerian woman is on her menses by the way she work and also by the way she behave she begins to make some noises like near here here here. When Nigerian women are on their menses their behaviour change. Please you did not give a rating. Also a lot of Nigerian women do not wear the bad correctly the pad is too much to the back easy way to tell
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

That is because you are a beginner when you are a pro like me you can always tell when a Nigerian woman is on her menses by the way she work and also by the way she behave she begins to make some noises like near here here here. When Nigerian women are on their menses their behaviour change. Please you did not give a rating. Also a lot of Nigerian women do not wear the bad correctly the pad is too much to the back easy way to tell
Omor u no dey okay... No jokes

13 Likes

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2022
killmods:

Omor u no dey okay... No jokes

It is very sad I could have posted a lot more pictures but I cannot find any of them which are on again. If it was 3 days ago I found a lot which one on their menses. But right now it looks like there is a shortage of them I will keep on looking when I find I will post the picture is here. So what do you rating them in your area? Over on my side I cannot really rate them anymore because they are no more on
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is very sad I could have posted a lot more pictures but I cannot find any of them which are on again. If it was 3 days ago I found a lot which one on their menses. But right now it looks like there is a shortage of them I will keep on looking when I find I will post the picture is here. So what do you rating them in your area? Over on my side I cannot really rate them anymore because they are no more on
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by christianjoy(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Am curious to learn this
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
christianjoy:
Am curious to learn this

Don't worry at all I will show you the way.

Is the next picture you can see the girl with the Bible in her hands and I just found out her menstruation flow is 3 out of 10 she is nearly coming to an end by tomorrow

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
This one just started on the 2nd of this month and I can give her a seven out of ten that's why she likes blue outfit

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
This Sunday I am really rocking.

The Slim girl is not yet started while the other one has a 2 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by christianjoy(m): 12:43am On Sep 05, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Don't worry at all I will show you the way.

Is the next picture you can see the girl with the Bible in her hands and I just found out her menstruation flow is 3 out of 10 she is nearly coming to an end by tomorrow
shocked
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by 7buckz(m): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2022
This op and others wey share pics no well o
Ah ah like the Bleep is wrong with some people sef.
Truly not everybody wey de wear cloth well upstairs

1 Share

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
7buckz:
This op and others wey share pics no well o
Ah ah like the Bleep is wrong with some people sef.
Truly not everybody wey de wear cloth well upstairs

If you can do better why don't you do it instead of criticizing my hard work. I could have posted a lot more pictures but it is really because the time is gone and I cannot find many on the road again. Why somebody is creating a hard way to do some people just see their asses and start giving comment when they cannot even do better
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by 7buckz(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
@SUFFERInSMILIIN
Shut the fvck up you pervert
Go psychiatric home.. Your brain need observings
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
7buckz:
@SUFFERInSMILIIN
Shut the fvck up you pervert
Go psychiatric home.. Your brain need observings

You are a total illiterate why don't you go and open your own thread Wycombe to another person's trained and talk rubbish if you said I am psychiatric how come you come on my thread and start arguing with me illiterate go and look for a job if you have no food to eat
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by 7buckz(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN
Lol e pain am!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Unfortunate Tales Of People Who Died During Sex / Lady Trolled Online After Posting Underwear Photos Of Herself On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.