Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( (8022 Views)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Randy91:

He ll nt send u anytn joooorrrrr....

u r born to marry a yahoo-Yahoo guy...deal wit itgrin grin

Remember that time u were young and succulent and them good guys were coming,then you were kicking them out because you thought u were having fun....

Now,u r done having fun,,u want to retire,age is counting and you suddenly need a good mangrin grin

Good man kill u theregrin grin

if you know,you knowcheesy cheesy cheesy
haha u be wereycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by samysmoothfresh: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
See them looking for "good men" upandan

same good men they pushed away in their youthful days

very soon they will stop looking for good men and settle for "any man"...............isaiah 4vs1

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Omoluabi16(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
well I am a good man.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by ranmoor: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I didn't ask you to
I don't need your permission. If you like respond, if you like don't, it's a free world.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by 360great(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin shocked grin
Millenniumlady:
I didn't ask you to

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Listen,we the good men are still hustling to have a place in this world. You know, no one identifies with what is termed 'failure' in our society these days. In fact I'm sure you chase away seemingly broke guys when they try to shoot their shots(I don't blame you though). The paradox is that the good guys hustling now will eventually spend their money on bad girls when they eventually make it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by ekanempatrick28(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
there are still god hardworking men out deer but they mostly hustling continuously because of babes love for money. according to a friend nobody wan suffer
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by ranmoor: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
360great:
grin shocked grin
No mind her jare... Small time they will say no good guy is coming close. Ordinary mail, attitude don start.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
lefulefu:
haha u be wereycheesy

hahahahaha...

issa our work ooocheesy cheesy cheesy

ourMuMuDoneDogringringrin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Yes oh they'll use it to take their bath as instructed by the herbalist once they sleeps with any lady she's gone.....While some use diabolical condoms..... lefu e plenty cheesy

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
ranmoor:

The truth is, if you see the good guy u will probably abuse the relationship and take him for granted especially if he is upcoming...

I agree but when you have experienced the bad, nobody will teach you to appreciate the good.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by madone: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
No good girl no good guys all we have now are fvck mates.. ...i have stopped loving now it's a problem for me coz its has become part of me to fvck them and let them go. Mind you I used to be a good man. I still want to be one but it's hard

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
And some of the supposedly good men are only good because they have not seen money. Give them small change now and watch their true colours come out.

I'm not saying girls should be materialistic but dating a broke guy is risky. It is when they have money they will know they don't like how the girl eats or walks.

Let everybody do what they feel is right abeg and take responsibility for their decisions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by kus4fame(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Queenrabella:
Just super curious, why is it nearly impossible? If it’s not yahoo-yahoo. It’s rituals, if it’s not that it’s love scams. All sorts have taken over the good old days of loving relationships. cry On another note could it be my looks? On several occasions all manner of people, usually men who are strangers refer to me as ‘China’ or sometimes ‘India’. Is there a street meaning to this or do they mistake me to be a Chinese person?! I’m tired, maybe I should just give up on love undecided

Care to chat??
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
ranmoor:

I don't need your permission. If you like respond, if you like don't, it's a free world.
You're sounding disrespectful right now
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=71085884][/quote] One of my friend was a yahoo boy he told me that the only one he hasn't done is eating poo with bread they do go to Ghana for charms cheesy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Modarun(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
The lingua of the Nigerian girl has changed drastically. back in the day you woo a girl, by your charm, principles and values. now all they want is a guy that will take her out and spend money. People tend to do whats rewarded, when the best or most pretty girls go after boys who do all sort of evil to get money, what you get is alot more good men doing same to have some of that love.
It takes the grace of God to meet someone worth it these days. I just pity the next generation, worst is there so few good men and women, most are all into the cycle of vanities.
The tragedy is that we now have a whole generation of women who dont have any clue what a good man is even if he hits them in the face.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Queenrabella:
Just super curious, why is it nearly impossible? If it’s not yahoo-yahoo. It’s rituals, if it’s not that it’s love scams. All sorts have taken over the good old days of loving relationships. cry On another note could it be my looks? On several occasions all manner of people, usually men who are strangers refer to me as ‘China’ or sometimes ‘India’. Is there a street meaning to this or do they mistake me to be a Chinese person?! I’m tired, maybe I should just give up on love undecided
the reason why you dont meet good men is because your game is weak
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by aytuns(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Queenrabella:

A man who makes a honest living. Has good morals and values and understands how to love and appreciate a good woman. wink

Sis, they abound aplenty... In your church, on your street, at your work place, etc.. Unless you've been looking in the wrong places, or what you want doesn't correlate with your actions.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by aytuns(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
madone:
No good girl no good guys all we have now are fvck mates.. ...i have stopped loving now it's a problem for me coz its has become part of me to fvck them and let them go. Mind you I used to be a good man. I still want to be one but it's hard

Remain tin ti ni, for me to also give up and turn crazy... But thank God I didn't cross that line...

I hope you'll become a good man once again o.. Before you "let go" of your wife to be due to this problem..
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by folake4u(f): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Hm and the guys doing yahoo yahoo and yahoo+..if u ask dem why dem dey do such they will tell u dat they doing it cos naija babes dont wanna date broke mencheesy. Hmm na wao.

Lwkmd grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by folake4u(f): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
SBL28:
And some of the supposedly good men are only good because they have not seen money. Give them small change now and watch their true colours come out.

I'm not saying girls should be materialistic but dating a broke guy is risky. It is when they have money they will know they don't like how the girl eats or walks.

Let everybody do what they feel is right abeg and take responsibility for their decisions.

True.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by marvinsync(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Queenrabella:

You do have a point there I must agree. But there are still some of us who want legitimate hard-working men. We don’t want 30 bill for the account, just enough to take care of each other. I provide, he provides too. Room for loving each other more.

same way there are still legit guys out there

u just need to change ur environment

maybe u a small girl so therefore attract small guys

no offense
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Timekeeper: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I tell you girl same thing is happening to me right now.....you see a guy shoot his shot at me next thing in my mind will be maybe he's a yahoo guy I'll just let him pass

Can we hook up, 1000 lady??
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Timekeeper:

Can we hook up, 1000 lady??
1000 lady indeed cheesy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Timekeeper: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
1000 lady indeed cheesy

Can I send you my whatspp digits or IG?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Timekeeper: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
1000 lady indeed cheesy

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Mikepenny5(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
I'm a good man and single,let'shook up,serious minded
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
One of my friend was a yahoo boy he told me that the only one he hasn't done is eating poo with bread they do go to Ghana for charms cheesy
eating poo with bread kwa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
iyam dead shocked

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Timekeeper:

cheesy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
lefulefu:

eating poo with bread kwa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yes nah the yahoo is off different type that's why I'm always scared of all this guys here cheesy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Timekeeper: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
cheesy

I take that as a yes... * add me Cox I'm gonna edit it now.. Meanwhile don't quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Cheating? / Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) / ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.