Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. (5403 Views)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
We met once and I collected her number and We started chatting on whatsapp. After about one month of our first meeting I wooed her online.

Though she was skeptical of the genuineness of my feelings for her, consequently she was reluctant to date me.

But early last month she agreed on a rendezvous with me only if the venue was her place (she stays alone).
Fast forward to that very day, I was at her place, she cooked and bought drink for me. Then one thing led to another we cuddled up and had sex.

I'm curious now as to what I did wrong that makes her currently ignores my calls and whatsapp messages. We had a really nice day that day to the extent that she even called me that evening to rescheduled another day for meeting again at her place that she couldn't get enough of me.

What did I do wrong or was she just pretending to feel any vibe with me?
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by sseunth(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ighoga898:
We met once and I collected her number and We started chatting on whatsapp. After about one month of our first meeting I wooed her online.

Though she was skeptical of the genuineness of my feelings for her, consequently she was reluctant to date me.

But early last month she agreed on a rendezvous with me only if the venue was her place (she stays alone).
Fast forward to that very day, I was at her place, she cooked and bought drink for me. Then one thing led to another we cuddled up and had sex.

I'm curious now as to what I did wrong that makes her currently ignores my calls and whatsapp messages. We had a really nice day that day to the extent that she even called me that evening to rescheduled another day for meeting again at her place that she couldn't get enough of me.

you cummed too early

11 Likes

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
sseunth:
you cummed too early
If she didn't enjoy the sex she wouldn't have rescheduled another meeting with me.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by SenorFax(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shame.

Simple as that

4 Likes

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by royalamour(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
cheesy

1. Perhaps you didn't satisfy her sexually.

2. She's got a boyfriend and decided not to cheat on him again.

3. She was almost caught and she's been careful not to ruin her main relationship.

3. Either mouth odour, body odour or small carrot stick turned her off..

10 Likes

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
tic toc tic toc tic toc ahhhhhhhhh if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
I can relate. She cheated. Simple. With the guilt built in her heart, she decided not to reply to your yearnings.

If you really want to know why, go to her home and inquire. EOD.

9 Likes

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Merimental(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ighoga898:

ask ursef why she banged after ur 1st visit
she's a flirt n probably banged anoda dude she barely knew.problem is u taking it too seriously/personal.she ain't ya wife !!!
move on or wallow in naive solitary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by sainttwist1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
sseunth:
you cummed too early
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Merimental:

ask ursef why she banged after ur 1st visit
she's a flirt n probably banged anoda dude she barely knew.problem is u taking it too seriously/personal.she ain't ya wife !!!
move on or wallow in naive solitary.
She said she couldn't resist me..

Maybe she's trying to make me feel she has self worth by ignoring my calls and making me start all over again Witt her.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
royalamour:
cheesy

1. Perhaps you didn't satisfy her sexually.

2. She's got a boyfriend and decided not to cheat on him again.

3. She was almost caught and she's been careful not to ruin her main relationship.

3. Either mouth odour, body odour or small carrot stick turned her off..
Answers
1.. She begged me to stop before I killed man pikin

2.. She told me her boyfriend traveled out of the country and they were over each other.

3.. She didn't have one when we first met

4.. No mouth or body odour. Not to brag I'm almost 8 inches.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
dannyrhymes600:
tic toc tic toc tic toc ahhhhhhhhh if u know u know
I don't know
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Merimental(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ighoga898:

She said she couldn't resist me..

Maybe she's trying to make me feel she has self worth by ignoring my calls and making me start all over again Witt her.
" She said she couldn't resist me."
u believe dat line.lol
she's probably fed dat same catchy line to oda guys she's banged.u let her into ur head n nw she's playing tricks wit ur mind.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
I can relate. She cheated. Simple. With the guilt built in her heart, she decided not to reply to your yearnings.

Like I said she stays alone and doesn't relate with her neighbors that much
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Merimental:

" She said she couldn't resist me."
u believe dat line.lol
she's probably fed dat same catchy line to oda guys she's banged.u let her into ur head n nw she's playing tricks wit ur mind.
OK bro.. Thanks for being helpful
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ighoga898:

I don't know
no be my mouth u go hear say monkey tie wrapper
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=dannyrhymes600 post=71085770] no be my mouth u go hear say monkey tie wrapper [/ quote]
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by ekanDamie: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
The underlying truth is, she knows u only after sex. She got Hot,
She called u, its either u satisfied her or not, but if u did satisfy her
She don't need u on a regular, sheld only call u wen she's Hot again cos to her, dats d only thing she sees u to b good at. She didn't catch feelings

3 Likes

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
ekanDamie:
The underlying truth is, she knows u only after sex. She got Hot,
She called u, its either u satisfied her or not, but if u did satisfy her
She don't need u on a regular, sheld only call u wen she's Hot again cos to her, dats d only thing she sees u to b good at. She didn't catch feelings
Exactly what I thought, but I just wanted to get some closure.. What do u suggest I do or tell her if she eventually calls?
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

no be my mouth u go hear say monkey tie wrapper
Funny u
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by marvinsync(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ighoga898:

based on ur story we can't know what u did wrong
cause from ur perspective u didn't do anything wrong
so we can't say what's she's thinking .

but I can tell u to chill ... just chill
ie,
wait ... maybe she got things going on

u can't force the issue ,if she doesn't wanna talk to u now she won't

so all u can do is wait

3 Likes

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by aywhy93(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

The only thing that got my attention on this whole page is (Your Profile and Pic). Mind sending you a PM..?
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Bluezy13(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ighoga898:

Never be the first to call a girl after having sex with her.

Forget her, when she eventually calls, apologize for not calling and continue your relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by aywhy93(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ighoga898:
We met once and I collected her number and We started chatting . We had a really nice day that day to the extent that she even called me that evening to rescheduled another day for meeting again at her

6 Likes

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ighoga898:

Like I said she stays alone and doesn't relate with her neighbors that much

Who talked about inquiring from her neighbours? Did I ask you to pry into other people's private affairs? I only asked that you go to your runaway babe's house and ask the reason for her sudden withdrawal, innit?

I wasn't that incoherent for you not to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
aywhy93:

I was in your shoes, sometimes ago, though no sex in my own case. But the girl came around and we cuddled, kissed but I decided not to touch her within me. She gave me a nice impression that day, I already started catching feelings.. Since then, she doesn't pick my calls or reply my chats, only on occasions when she need help. I just locked up and stopped calling and chatting her. Before, if I see I'm bored on her status, I quickly chat her up and arrange hanging out. If I see anything, I ask about it just to show I care. I stopped all that, and I just check the status and pass. Tonight, she sent You Ehn on my status and a conversation started. I can feel it, she has missed me. She's scared I'm moving on for good and had to stop me. Do the same to that girl, she'll do normal before you know it.

C'mon. Don't teach him that. Mr OP, keep fretting like a frightened chicken. You'll get over it.
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

Never be the first to call a girl after having sex with her.

Forget her, when she eventually calls, apologize for not calling and continue your relationship.

Where did you get such fallacious thesis from?
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
aywhy93:

The only thing that got my attention on this whole page is (Your Profile and Pic). Mind sending you a PM..?

I don't mind. I just have a problem reading hazy lines. In other words, be coherent. No offense, bro. smiley
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by aywhy93(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't mind. I just have a problem reading hazy lines. In other words, be coherent. No offense, bro. smiley

Lol.. No problem. It's Okay
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by ozoekwe(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
Just give her a break, u may have to start chatting her up and/or calling her, it makes u look desperate. She probably might be doing some introspection, it happens and it's quite normal

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by N0favors: 12:16am On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Experience they say is the best teacher

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With / My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church / Girls of nowadays Oga Jabez comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.